Exposing the wife where we live

hagolfh3

Male
Nov 25, 2020
I’m sure most guys here love for other guys to see their wives naked. How many guys have shown naked pics of your wife to other guys in person? I’m no different, I get a huge hard on seeing other guys looking at my wife naked and not just her body but her face too, I love knowing that guys that know us have seen her naked and have naked pics of her.....recently I printed several naked pics of my wife and put them out in a public places and sat back and watched guys looking at them or put the pics in there pockets, even saw some take pics of them with their phones. The best was of a neighbor that knows us and comes over to our house on occasion and I watched him looking at them and taking pics of them. Here’s a pic of her pics laid out in the bathroom at the biggest gas station in our neighborhood.

Does it really? What’s the riskiest thing you’ve done?
I put myself in a situation where I was, "raped". At least that's what he thought he was doing.

He was very rough with me and I really liked it. I was lucky he didn't beat me or worse. He did slap me a few times. I'm also lucky I didn't get a STD.

I still fantasize about it.

I’m sure most guys here love for other guys to see their wives naked. How many guys have shown naked pics of your wife to other guys in person? I’m no different, I get a huge hard on seeing other guys looking at my wife naked and not just her body but her face too, I love knowing that guys that know us have seen her naked and have naked pics of her.....recently I printed several naked pics of my wife and put them out in a public places and sat back and watched guys looking at them or put the pics in there pockets, even saw some take pics of them with their phones. The best was of a neighbor that knows us and comes over to our house on occasion and I watched him looking at them and taking pics of them. Here’s a pic of her pics laid out in the bathroom at the biggest gas station in our neighborhood.
Have you put out any pictures of her fucking or sucking cock? I would love for someone to put my pictures out for strange men to take. Even pictures with my name and email address on them

Many years ago when we first got into the lifestyle we were in New Orleans, we took some polaroids of her naked and put them in public around Bourbon Street late at night. We did watch some of them get picked up. She practically dragged me back to our room for a session of wild sex.