Exposing the wife where we live

So I've had my first reply, from the local electrician, sorry but there's too much detail and information for me to share the email directly. He's seen the pic because he uses a 'preview pane' on his emails so it was 'right there in front of me' as he says and he claims to have now deleted it and basically just told me I should be more careful. But something about the email worries me, he calls me 'Mrs xxx' whereas whenever we've done business before he used my first name and the tone is almost formal which is weird.

But my bigger problem is what to do now, knowing he's seen in. He's due to do some garden lighting in a few weeks time and not only will I be ultra-embarrassed when I see him and go super blushing red but I have the worry that he might say something. He might for instance assume my husband knows about the pics and that would be very bad indeed. Feel like I need to email again but don't what I'd say

And that was the one I was slightly less worried about, still nothing from the guy at work (and I can see he is in work today on our instant message system)

Wow, I would speak to him when he comes round and tell him how sorry you are for sending it and say that you hope it didn't offend him. I am sure he wants more.

Many years ago when we first got into the lifestyle we were in New Orleans, we took some polaroids of her naked and put them in public around Bourbon Street late at night. We did watch some of them get picked up. She practically dragged me back to our room for a session of wild sex.
That's a great New Orleans story with the Polaroids on Bourbon Street! Love that city!!!

Reactions: badcpl
I'm still reeling, shaking and absolutely terrified of the consequences of what I did yesterday and worried that there are now images of me (including my face) out there that could in theory be copied, distributed and used against me. But even so I've just had one of the biggest hardest strongest orgasms ever thinking that two people that know me have now seen my cunt and tits fully on display

I'm still reeling, shaking and absolutely terrified of the consequences of what I did yesterday and worried that there are now images of me (including my face) out there that could in theory be copied, distributed and used against me. But even so I've just had one of the biggest hardest strongest orgasms ever thinking that two people that know me have now seen my cunt and tits fully on display
Still stays sooo Hot

I’m sure most guys here love for other guys to see their wives naked. How many guys have shown naked pics of your wife to other guys in person? I’m no different, I get a huge hard on seeing other guys looking at my wife naked and not just her body but her face too, I love knowing that guys that know us have seen her naked and have naked pics of her.....recently I printed several naked pics of my wife and put them out in a public places and sat back and watched guys looking at them or put the pics in there pockets, even saw some take pics of them with their phones. The best was of a neighbor that knows us and comes over to our house on occasion and I watched him looking at them and taking pics of them. Here’s a pic of her pics laid out in the bathroom at the biggest gas station in our neighborhood.
I have a few texts that I will have open when I go through drive through lines with people standing outside taking orders. Very obvious. My favorite is when I travel and open texts and emails for those sitting beside me to enjoy. I asked for a picture based on my seat mates request. Now some random guy is wandering around with a picture of clothespins on my wifes nipples

I guarantee they've saved that picture and have probably used it to masturbate a number of times. There's probably a 98% chance they've shown others and sent it to a few of them. Those other men will send it freely and it will end up on various websites probably with your name. There's absolutely nothing you can do about it except enjoy the complete loss of control of who sees your tits, cunt, and face. Oh, and enjoy those intense orgasms!!! Keep us updated please.