Exposing the wife where we live

I have been showing pictures of my wife for years, at one time leaving some of her nude and spread in my van when it went in for service at a local garage it was a small place and employs 4 people, the owner knows her as he wet to school with her, I have since done that at at least 4 local garages, I have shown her pics two a couple of friends that have known her most of her life they both ask about her exploits whenever I see them plus a couple of guys that have been to the house for various jobs, I had a 8x10 photo of her nude on the side of the fridge for a long while it was seen by whomever came into the kitchen, family or friends unless she took it down it stayed there, she knows I have shown other men her photos and has even flashed her tits at at two of them, one has seen her naked and dropping her knickers to ******** on several occasions I will save the best bit till later as I have to go for a while.

This is what happened take note of the intro as it helps to make sense of it all.

This happened just after the start of lockdown in 2020
The thing to remember is we live in a small village, we were born here and know and are known by most people in the village, she worked in the village shop for around 10 years so even the younger generation know her.

I had joined a private group on Flickr and got friendly with a guy on it, it was a full exposure group and we agreed to expose each others wife's to see how far we would go before saying enough, he also swing's both ways so I was exposing him as well.

It was a Friday evening about 3 weeks into lockdown about 5 pm I had a message from him to look at a group for our village I didn't know the group but it is an open group so I could just look without joining, it is for people's photos and local events about 15 members at the time, of interest to locals only really. There was Maggie on her back on the bed naked, legs wide open up on her elbows showing her face as well, he had put 2 other photos on as well all with her name and address + postcode and info on her adventures over the years I sent him a message to take them down but got no response from him. I left it while I had my evening meal thinking a small group probability nobody would be looking for a while, I went back to look again 5 views time to get him to take them down another message, nothing , I went back to see what was happening 3 more views it's 6.30ish by now, I sent him a text still nothing, I was getting concerned and angry by now, 6.45 and numbers were going up 20 + now ( he had access to my photos and had downloaded them, then uploaded them to his account so I had no control over them and they started at 0 ) 7.15 numbers going up quickly now 50 + word was going round probably by email and text, 7.25 I rang his mobile number no response, now what to do he lives about 4 hours drive from us so not an option, at last a message from him apologizing but he had got home from work early and had a few drinks he was bored and couldn't go out because of lockdown so thought he would have some fun with me put the photos up and went to sleep, he woke up when I rang his mobile he took them down but by then she had 80 views on each photo he realised what he had done and as we swapped messages and I calmed down a bit I realized how hot and horny the thought of all those local men seeing her and knowing her secrets, he ask if I wanted to go again the Saturday evening I thought about it for a while and then gave him the go-ahead so on they went 4 photos all her info and a bit about her perversions. They were up for 2 hours they were new photos and had another 80 plus views we were in touch watching the numbers go up wow what an adrenaline rush, I asked him to put her on again on the Sunday and to use the photo of Maggie on the bed with whatever else he wanted the info was added again and again they started from 0, he put them on about 7.30 and asked how long for, I told him to take them down when he got to work the Monday morning so they came off about 9am with over 130 views.
A truly mad weekend not one I would dare repeat, it is over two years ago now and nobody has approached me or her it's a interesting thought that the local guy she is chatting to may have seen her naked pussy, I wonder how many copies of the photos are on their computers or phones and how many local men wank over them.
As long as they are discreet I would love someone to tell me they had seen her.

I’ve done the same thing, exposed my wife (though photos) to a friend at work. He and I were pretty close and I’d often speak about hte times when K and I were fucking. He used to ask questions and he was always complimentary about her, so I knew he ‘liked’ her and I’m sure he would have fucked her if he ever got the chance.

one night my wife and I were at his house for a BBQ along with a lot of people from our work. We were both well on after the evening and when we got home we were randy as hell. During foreplay I asked if I could take some sexy snaps, she agreed and so I did, there were ones there of my naked and showing my face as well so it was a joint effort. There were some great photos and my wife really got into the photoshoot mode, splaying her legs open, holding he pussy lips open, etc. She had on this new red tie sided bikini panties and a red bra on, I remember it vividly. A few weeks later we were out for another night in Aberdeen and again when we got home we got frisky. I ‘indicated’ that I had shown my mate at work her photos from the previous session (Although in reality I hadn’t). She wen’t quiet and asked what he had said & I made up some nonsense about him saying he’d love to fuck her and went on to describe what else he would do to her. I then asked if I could take some newer ones to show him and she immediately said no but I should only ever show him. I agreed and then off we went on another fuck session. which was great.

at work the next week, I approached my mate, my mouth was dry as hell and I was nervous but my heart was beating in my chest like a racehorses. I explained to him what we’d done and that I had some photos on my digital camera and he immediately asked to see them. Then for the next 10 minutes I sat in his office as he flIcked through the photos, commenting on things Like, love her tits, what a dirty bitch, which all went to making me more excited and hard. After that I took the camera back and asked if he wanted copies of some of them but without her face and he replied, no way, his partner wouled kill him if he got caught In possession of them.

I sat back at my desk and no sooner had I done that than I saw my friend pass my door and then heard him enter the bathroom. I knew he was heading off to take care of himself.

That night in bed, I told my wife that my friend and I were looking at her photos and she asked why? I then told her that I had fooled her into thinking that I had shown him the photos first time round but I wanted her permission and once she had given it to me, I thought, okay, now I can do this. She asked what he had said and this time I was able to answer Her truthfully and repeated some of his comments as I played with her pussy. She was getting wet as I also explained that I thought he had gone to the toilets for a wank after having seen her photos. ‘No way, surely he wouldn’t have’. I explained that this would be a common enough experience as I had certainly done so myself on numerous occasions. Again that night I got the benefit of my wife being excited at the thought of a guy other than her husband seeing her pussy.

Here’s a picture from a few years back during another session where I was allowed to take photos.

Attachments

• E6A3AB87-800E-449E-8D82-76C093045A8D.jpeg
    E6A3AB87-800E-449E-8D82-76C093045A8D.jpeg
    16.5 KB · Views: 121
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC_0209.JPG
    DSC_0209.JPG
    453.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Nurse1.jpg
    Nurse1.jpg