Exposing the wife where we live

I posted some pics of my wife on a site like this
A guy from our township that had been in the PTA with my wife and goes to our church approached me very nervously
and said he saw her on the site going as far as to show me the pics on his phone.
Now we’ve never been what I would consider “friends” but we are friendly So we talked
He wasn’t trying to blackmail me or anything but he was interested in seeing more so while she was out Christmas shopping I had him come to the house we sat in my den and I played some of my videos for him
He was extremely grateful to say the least

A guy from our township that had been in the PTA with my wife and goes to our church approached me very nervously
and said he saw her on the site going as far as to show me the pics on his phone.
Now we’ve never been what I would consider “friends” but we are friendly So we talked
He wasn’t trying to blackmail me or anything but he was interested in seeing more so while she was out Christmas shopping I had him come to the house we sat in my den and I played some of my videos for him
Nothing wrong, I did show my wife to few older neighbors.....

I'd love that

i had posted pictures of the wife but had either cropped her face out or blacked it out. was with a friend of mine having few beers and the topic of sex came up and talking about how people. and that we both liked amateur pictures and videos that are real. they may not be the best quality but are honest. he has never meet my wife. he pulled out his phone and said that he had found a site that was of local sluts. he started to show me some pictures and making comments about the ladies on there. he got to one picture and said that he would love to tit fuck this bitch. I stared to laugh and and he said what is so funny. I told him that those are pictures of my wife. he said bullshit pulled out my phone and showed him pictures that her face was visible and also had me it them. Now in the planning stage of make his wish cum true
photo-ffadult-r30-s2-466569617_81901.1283277279.0.square.jpgphoto-ffadult-r30-s2-466569617_81901.1294740283.1.square.jpgphoto-ffadult-r30-s2-466569617_81901.1301349043.0.square.jpgphoto-ffadult-r40-s2-466569617_81901.1283277289.0.square.jpgphoto-ffadult-r40-s2-466569617_81901.1303784274.0.square.jpg

i had posted pictures of the wife but had either cropped her face out or blacked it out. was with a friend of mine having few beers and the topic of sex came up and talking about how people. and that we both liked amateur pictures and videos that are real. they may not be the best quality but are honest. he has never meet my wife. he pulled out his phone and said that he had found a site that was of local sluts. he started to show me some pictures and making comments about the ladies on there. he got to one picture and said that he would love to tit fuck this bitch. I stared to laugh and and he said what is so funny. I told him that those are pictures of my wife. he said bullshit pulled out my phone and showed him pictures that her face was visible and also had me it them. Now in the planning stage of make his wish cum true
View attachment 1203175View attachment 1203176View attachment 1203177View attachment 1203178View attachment 1203179
That’s awesome and good luck!!

So I've had my first reply, from the local electrician, sorry but there's too much detail and information for me to share the email directly. He's seen the pic because he uses a 'preview pane' on his emails so it was 'right there in front of me' as he says and he claims to have now deleted it and basically just told me I should be more careful. But something about the email worries me, he calls me 'Mrs xxx' whereas whenever we've done business before he used my first name and the tone is almost formal which is weird.

But my bigger problem is what to do now, knowing he's seen in. He's due to do some garden lighting in a few weeks time and not only will I be ultra-embarrassed when I see him and go super blushing red but I have the worry that he might say something. He might for instance assume my husband knows about the pics and that would be very bad indeed. Feel like I need to email again but don't what I'd say

And that was the one I was slightly less worried about, still nothing from the guy at work (and I can see he is in work today on our instant message system)
Does hibby know you did this invite the electrician over snd give him.whst he has seen in pictures

If you act the correct way they may both take the next step. If not, they will say and do nothing. The problem is you have no way of knowing how to act.

Maybe you should just come out and say that you were terrified they would blackmail you like the person who requested the photo you sent them. It may get them thinking.
Give them.what your shiwing and tell.them.they can have it but its betwrn you two.if they show it they dont get any of what they have seen

I just received an email with these pictures.

I guess I should be thankful but someone really took my pictures I'm guessing from here and/or one of my Google drive links and posted them at various truck stops in the area. We'll he said they were truck stops and he also did it over several days and he's going to continue. If the pictures really are in my area he knows me. They have my full name and email address listed on some of them.

I'm not sure how I feel about this now that it's really happeningView attachment 528606View attachment 528607View attachment 528608View attachment 528609View attachment 528610. I don't know what he's planning to do next. It's very scary but kind of exciting not knowing what to expect. Since he knows me he has a lot of options
Love the description of washing hands etc i know you will enjoy

I was asked to let several men here know if the person who put my pictures in area truck stops ended up fucking me. He contacted me yesterday and gave me an ultimatum. Suck his cock or he will send my pictures to family members. I'm going to suck his cock today. He told me this face to face and I still don't know who he is but he knows me.
I hope you get more than jist sucking his cock.your a BEAUTIFUL.LADY TIE HIM UP SINCE YOU LIKE YOUR MEN RESTRAINTED

We had a couple of young guys come to clean the air ducts in the house. They had to set up down by the furnace in the storage room. I have mentioned before that when I was trying to get my wife into the lifestyle, she let me take some 35mm pics of her (I still have the negatives)! I had some pics made into 5x7 and a few 8x10. Well I placed then in a spot where they could feel free to look at them on a shelf next to the furnace. I had set a few edges up evenly so I would know if they looked at them. Sure enough they looked at all of them.
Did they get to play

Check your messages
We dont post pictures as my wife doesnt like that but she does do things like that without pictures.. She doesnt wear any kind of panties she has a shaved pussy and wears short mini skirts.She will sit on a high bar stool. Where she can be seen usually at a table not against a bar more if an open area. SHE will sit where she can spread her legs to be seen..If she sees shes being noticed when she gets up from the stool.she will.step iff the stool with one leg slowly so shes exposed . She also likes using a.valet service and always get in and out of the car one leg at a time and kind of slides off and on the seat..so.that her skirt rides up.exposing her self ..The actions in the bar etc..leads to her being approached which if the chemistry is right . She has had some very intense secual.encounters from.it