Fantasy or pervert?

Im an older female mid 30s slim but shaped nicely no tits (n) I had nice full perky set before kids but nothing after. As summer approaches the women more young then older wear no bra underneath their shirts. Exposing cleavage, hard nipples, side boob, underneath boob all types of boobssss that I can’t help but look at. I see face then boobs n I will even look right at your pussy lips. Some attractive regular customers or ones I get a long stare at I imagine what color nipple n how i would run my tongue along her nipples while my husband thrust his dick into her cleavage making my pussy twitch on the sales floor or behind a register. Not every women is being looked at like this by me but at work lots of skimpy outfits hot wealthy women everywhere in n out I can’t help but look but i am a pervert for having sexual fantasy bout some of them by just looking a little more ? Especially tits. Them bouncing infront of me I can’t look away I swear I’ll start to moan a lil n my pussy gets so wet I have extra panties if I had a dick it would be semi hard most the day from the women I get to see.

Im an older female mid 30s slim but shaped nicely no tits (n) I had nice full perky set before kids but nothing after. As summer approaches the women more young then older wear no bra underneath their shirts. Exposing cleavage, hard nipples, side boob, underneath boob all types of boobssss that I can’t help but look at. I see face then boobs n I will even look right at your pussy lips. Some attractive regular customers or ones I get a long stare at I imagine what color nipple n how i would run my tongue along her nipples while my husband thrust his dick into her cleavage making my pussy twitch on the sales floor or behind a register. Not every women is being looked at like this by me but at work lots of skimpy outfits hot wealthy women everywhere in n out I can’t help but look but i am a pervert for having sexual fantasy bout some of them by just looking a little more ? Especially tits. Them bouncing infront of me I can’t look away I swear I’ll start to moan a lil n my pussy gets so wet I have extra panties if I had a dick it would be semi hard most the day from the women I get to see.
I say revel in those thoughts my love. You simply have a very healthy and active imagination couples with fascinating sexuality. 😉

Not pervert at all. Something appealing to the eye is to be enjoyed.

Reactions: WeAreThem143
Is your attention to other women something new to you or something your just starting to except in yourself? There is nothing wrong with fantasizing and when your ready go for it..Maybe you and your husband should seek out other likeminded couples.. You might be pleasantly surprised…; )<~~
Couldn’t agree more. We are in our 60s and Lynn didn’t fully embrace her bi side until just a couple of years ago so it’s never too late

Same age group our girlfriend/lover lives with us, both women are bisexual but don’t restrict themselves to each other as g/f is away out of the country working for long periods of time, wife doesn’t actively recruit but women and couples get referred to us by others and there’s nothing that you’ve written that doesn’t naturally occur, perverted yes enjoyable yes and very much so. Enjoy your perversions as you are only going to get one throw of the dice in this life so enjoy it while you can but never hurt anyone.

30’s not an older female and if you can rebuild those perky tits using lactation as it’s not just all about feeding kids and there’s far more to it that’ll please many women💦

I think it’s great. And good for you for being open and yourself. We as a society put to much of a stigma around being able to discuss this.