Feeling Regret

First time we did anything. Wasn't planned. Friend fucked my wife in our livingroom over the back of the coutch. 2 minute make out session prior. Alcohol caused or maybe helped. The sex act lasted 3 minutes if that. He quickly left. Wife cried and apologized over and over. We were an emotional mess for 3 days. Was 4 years ago.
Present day, we enjoy mfm fun with that same guy. We progressed to what we do now, he visits 2 or 3 times a month. We don't have any rules, they do everything her and I do together and more. It's always all 3 of us, we take turns doing her. I'd say over 100 visits in the 4 years.
We're all comfy together, him and me watch each other fuck her.
I still have jealous feelings watching how she LOVES sex with him. She obviously has remorseful...what did we do?...feelings as she's real quiet the next day but she is friggin horny as hell the following days.
This has sparked up our sex life like crazy.

Do you have ANY IDEA how fortunate you are? You've probably already gotten hard again several times since then and understand that this is as good as it gets. She agreed to do this, you guys found a guy, he was great, your wife enjoyed her sex with him in a fantastic way and they both got off! Just read most of the posts on this site and try to understand that you've hit the lottery. Get over it, IT"S JUST SEX and she's loving it. THAT is what it's all about. You're not going to "unfuck" her now, ever! She's been fucked by another guy and loved it and she's not going back, unless you give in to your feelings and discourage her. If you discourage her, she will never do this again (with your knowledge) and will feel badly about it. You will keep hounding her to do it again too!

Encourage her to do it again, don't masturbate and take a few pics and vids to watch later. As soon as they are finished then move in and maybe go down on her a bit and fuck her "sloppy seconds". You will be in heaven and she will feel very close to you. Forget the negative vibes from your climax blues. You should give her permission to play with him on her own, have her take a few pics or vids to send to you and then you won't be there to torture yourself. Just let her play and tell you after. You have hit the jackpot and you're going to love this because your wife is going to have such a fantastic sex life now. Congrats

Mrs Hw
She might end up loving the new dude more than you and that how u enjoy the moments while he’s fucking her

Last night we went through with our first cuckolding experience. We have talked about it for a long time, we both agreed it was something we wanted and were excited for it. The nervousness and excitement all day was intense. When we finally met with the guy and everything got started it just went so quickly and it was a lot for me to handle in the moment. The sex that my wife and the bull were having was very intense and she just really let loose and went wild. It was exactly what we talked about and she and him looked like they were really enjoying each other. I started out excited but I was jerking off and came quickly, after I came my excitement level really dropped. I didn’t get hard again and just kind of sat there and watched them fuck. I feel so awkward about it now and am regretting the experience. I really don’t know how I should I be feeling but this isn’t what I expected.
This sounds more like a hotwife experience than a cuckold event.

Do you have ANY IDEA how fortunate you are? You've probably already gotten hard again several times since then and understand that this is as good as it gets. She agreed to do this, you guys found a guy, he was great, your wife enjoyed her sex with him in a fantastic way and they both got off! Just read most of the posts on this site and try to understand that you've hit the lottery. Get over it, IT"S JUST SEX and she's loving it. THAT is what it's all about. You're not going to "unfuck" her now, ever! She's been fucked by another guy and loved it and she's not going back, unless you give in to your feelings and discourage her. If you discourage her, she will never do this again (with your knowledge) and will feel badly about it. You will keep hounding her to do it again too!

Encourage her to do it again, don't masturbate and take a few pics and vids to watch later. As soon as they are finished then move in and maybe go down on her a bit and fuck her "sloppy seconds". You will be in heaven and she will feel very close to you. Forget the negative vibes from your climax blues. You should give her permission to play with him on her own, have her take a few pics or vids to send to you and then you won't be there to torture yourself. Just let her play and tell you after. You have hit the jackpot and you're going to love this because your wife is going to have such a fantastic sex life now. Congrats

Mrs Hw
We talked again last night and instead of giving in to my feelings of regret, I offered encouragement. I told her how it was exciting and I was happy that she was so willing to do something wild for me and how I enjoyed her happiness. Well my encouragement led to my dick being in her mouth while she told me how much she liked fucking him and that she wants it again. It’s hard to think of anything at a time like that and I told her I want her to do it again. I am a ball of emotions right now.

We talked again last night and instead of giving in to my feelings of regret, I offered encouragement. I told her how it was exciting and I was happy that she was so willing to do something wild for me and how I enjoyed her happiness. Well my encouragement led to my dick being in her mouth while she told me how much she liked fucking him and that she wants it again. It’s hard to think of anything at a time like that and I told her I want her to do it again. I am a ball of emotions right now.
Perfect! Just stay disciplined like that and this will be a fantastic ride for you both. I know this is my "kink" (as does everybody else on here by now) but seriously consider giving her permission to play alone a bit and become a "hotwife". I think that will free you both up in another dimension. The pics and videos will be a super turn on for both of you. Added bonus, you can post a pic or two here.

This sounds more like a hotwife experience than a cuckold event.
If they planned it, wife was having a great time fucking another guy and he was excited and jerking off to it, well, it sure sounds like cuckolding, but why worry about labels? They just need to build on this experience, keep going and figure things out. But…getting a cage might be a worthwhile thing!

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
You are doing very well! Good boy! Be proud! She's lucky to have you and you will turn into a very obedient sub and cuck!

Try this. I see you referred to him as a bull. That's a sign. First, get your wife to cut you off from sex with her. It's for the bull. Not even in her mouth. Get her to tell him too. Let the tension build. Second, next time you meet, sit and watch closely, as they embrace, and especially as you watch his cock slide into her excited willing pussy, observing how she reacts with pleasure, what he does to get that. Think what he's experiencing, after all, you know what her hands, mouth and cunt felt like, that are his now. Don't even touch yourself until you see him tense, his balls tighten and you know a bull's seed is deep inside her, satisfying her. You can jerk off then. After he leaves, she must keep you cut off, sex is for the bull not you, but sometimes when you're in bed together she can talk to you about what she felt, how he satisfied her, as you stroke yourself until release. Do this until you've found your own enjoyment in her doing what you originally wanted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikesmallcuck
If they planned it, wife was having a great time fucking another guy and he was excited and jerking off to it, well, it sure sounds like cuckolding, but why worry about labels? They just need to build on this experience, keep going and figure things out. But…getting a cage might be a worthwhile thing!
If they want to get the maximum experience, they need to decide which venue their in.
I'm not sure what your talking about with your label talk.

Okay sure, they should now spend their time precisely defining exactly what it is they’re doing instead of just naturally doing what they both were obviously enjoying (incidentally, after LOTS of communication about what they were going for)…until he came too soon and had a low moment. 😜

You see, how you get encouraged and rewarded! What an honour! And you you got it because you encouraged her! Lucky guy! Keep on doing the good work, masturbate as you fantasize abouther being fucked by the bull. Keep on the good work, don't let negative thoughts take over!

Perfect! Just stay disciplined like that and this will be a fantastic ride for you both. I know this is my "kink" (as does everybody else on here by now) but seriously consider giving her permission to play alone a bit and become a "hotwife". I think that will free you both up in another dimension. The pics and videos will be a super turn on for both of you. Added bonus, you can post a pic or two here.
totally agree!

Reactions: Bat boy
You see, how you get encouraged and rewarded! What an honour! And you you got it because you encouraged her! Lucky guy! Keep on doing the good work, masturbate as you fantasize abouther being fucked by the bull. Keep on the good work, don't let negative thoughts take over!
She’s a hero