Feeling Regret

Hello, Well first I’ve felt the same and been in exactly that situation. Second after the jealousy feelings, butt hurt feelings I realized I encouraged my wife to fuck another man for her pleasure.
My wife had a great time and isn’t that what its all about? Her pleasure? She’s not my sex toy for my own selfish pleasure but a individual woman with her own desires.
So I put her pleasure first, and always! I get great satisfaction from her receiving pleasure from other men.
If I get to watch or participate then good as long as it doesn’t distract from her pleasure.

I struggled with the exact same issue. Maybe I’m not the brightest, but it took me a while to realize that my desire to subject myself to this waned immensely immediately following my orgasm. Perhaps there is a clarity granted us in the moments following ejaculation, but that’s a topic for another thread.

Long story short, I had an honest conversation with my wife and her enthusiastic new partner at the time and they just told me to keep from orgasming at all cost. This grew into them locking me in chastity. The three of us met at our house, I stripped naked, she fitted the cage on me, locked it, and gave him the key.

It was a difficult adjustment, but it was made much easier by the fact that I was incredibly (and painfully) aroused.

it was I that got the idea first , and when I said it frist my wife did not like the idea , but over time and with a lot of me telling her I am just out for her to get the most out of her life in every way ,
so we went to a club libertin to see what it was like and it turned out to be a lot more came than what is showen on any of the forums or what you see on tv and youtube , the image of swinging / libertinage is hard sex which is far from the true image just as much as fifty shades of gray is far from bdsm ,

yes the first time we found a guy while we were talking he first started rubbing my wifes arm with the softest rubs with the back of his fingers , later when we got a room he kissed softly and I undressed my wife for him, and i enjoyed seeing him massage every part of her body and see her get more and more turned on but when I they started to have sex I had so many things good and bad going on in my mind all the crap i had come across on the net about how this could end our relationship came flooding back to me and their was nothing I could do to stop this and that I had brought this on my self ,

I just watched with out making a sound like I had become stone , when they ended making out he thanked us both and asked if we wanted to go to the showers with him , we refused and i helped my wife back into her outfit and we soon after left to go home , we did not speak about what had happened and when we got home went to bed I was not able sleep thinking of all the bad things people had ever posted on the net about swingers splitting up when they let this stupid kink out of its box ,

next morning when working together I asked how did she feel about all that happened and other questions in this line and it was not untill then that i was able relax when i found out all was well and she enjoyed the experance even though she did not have a o but it was still good for her

it was I that got the idea first , and when I said it frist my wife did not like the idea , but over time and with a lot of me telling her I am just out for her to get the most out of her life in every way ,
so we went to a club libertin to see what it was like and it turned out to be a lot more came than what is showen on any of the forums or what you see on tv and youtube , the image of swinging / libertinage is hard sex which is far from the true image just as much as fifty shades of gray is far from bdsm ,

yes the first time we found a guy while we were talking he first started rubbing my wifes arm with the softest rubs with the back of his fingers , later when we got a room he kissed softly and I undressed my wife for him, and i enjoyed seeing him massage every part of her body and see her get more and more turned on but when I they started to have sex I had so many things good and bad going on in my mind all the crap i had come across on the net about how this could end our relationship came flooding back to me and their was nothing I could do to stop this and that I had brought this on my self ,

I just watched with out making a sound like I had become stone , when they ended making out he thanked us both and asked if we wanted to go to the showers with him , we refused and i helped my wife back into her outfit and we soon after left to go home , we did not speak about what had happened and when we got home went to bed I was not able sleep thinking of all the bad things people had ever posted on the net about swingers splitting up when they let this stupid kink out of its box ,

next morning when working together I asked how did she feel about all that happened and other questions in this line and it was not untill then that i was able relax when i found out all was well and she enjoyed the experance even though she did not have a o but it was still good for her
Man that’s a lot sacrifice you made you are a real hero watching ur wife getting fucked and u enjoyed every minute of it u should write that in alife time memo if thinking about doing it again am her I promise I ll fuck ur wife till she can’t walk the next day thanks

Man that’s a lot sacrifice you made you are a real hero watching ur wife getting fucked and u enjoyed every minute of it u should write that in alife time memo if thinking about doing it again am her I promise I ll fuck ur wife till she can’t walk the next day thanks
thankyou for the offer I would love you to do that and if you were ever in our part of france I would give you tips to make that a most enjoyable experance for you both

We talked again last night and instead of giving in to my feelings of regret, I offered encouragement. I told her how it was exciting and I was happy that she was so willing to do something wild for me and how I enjoyed her happiness. Well my encouragement led to my dick being in her mouth while she told me how much she liked fucking him and that she wants it again. It’s hard to think of anything at a time like that and I told her I want her to do it again. I am a ball of emotions right now.
Hope things are going well with you both, Another tip is even though she admitted that she "wants it again," and might be willing to do it again, encouragement is different than being pushy. Find that line. All situations are different, but in our case, BOTH of us did things that could have been regrettable later. There were obvious moments that were embarrassing to us both. At the time, we were both caught-up in the moment, but when that vacation ended and we were home, we talked.... I was supportive of hubby and he of me. It took a few days to come to the realization that we could "do it again". But if either of us had been pushy, it might have been a turn off. Instead, we both talk often about hubby's needs and my needs. Fortunately, the right Bull can solve all of our needs. :)
We talked again last night and instead of giving in to my feelings of regret, I offered encouragement. I told her how it was exciting and I was happy that she was so willing to do something wild for me and how I enjoyed her happiness. Well my encouragement led to my dick being in her mouth while she told me how much she liked fucking him and that she wants it again. It’s hard to think of anything at a time like that and I told her I want her to do it again. I am a ball of emotions right now.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
what comes to mind for me is while it is good to encourage your woman to explore her sexually, do not become a manipulator or be seen to be one by her as she will never forgive you,

one of the most common things we see from women that talk after going through a breakup is the feeling of having been manipulated into sleeping around, so it has to come from her and how often you two want this to happen,

YOU HAVE NOT told us since your first post about how you're feeling now, about being guilty or worried, or how you're feeling,

are you still a bit mixed up inside?

what are your biggest regrets right now?

do you think she will like sex with the bull more?

are you or she thinking of having the same bull again next time or change to another?

have you talked about rules?

is this becoming the most important thing in your relationship?

I, like you at one time, wanted my lady to experience a bigger and better dick, but she has thought me that it is not about better but more about different now I do know that what my lady and your good lady want out of this stand a high chance of been different,

and there is a good chance you and I want different things out of it also, but one thing in common seems to be more and better sex for all round.

This is very good advice.
I've been applying a strategy to my husband lately since he's not allowed to fuck me. If he's not with me, that's his problem, but if is next to me and watch how I am fucked he’s not allowed to jerk until after cleaning my pussy then can cum in my mouth.
There were also situations when I tied his hands behind his back.
As long as you haven`t cum you wil you more app to do what she and the bull wants.

Tonight is going to be our second experience. We are doing to meet the guy again for drinks and then him and my wife are going back to his place for a night together. She is going to spend the night with just him and I am going to wait at home for her. She will either fuck him and come home after or stay the night and come home in the morning. She isn’t going to tell me which and make me just wait and anticipate. This is wildly exciting and I am so unbelievably nervous.

Tonight is going to be our second experience. We are doing to meet the guy again for drinks and then him and my wife are going back to his place for a night together. She is going to spend the night with just him and I am going to wait at home for her. She will either fuck him and come home after or stay the night and come home in the morning. She isn’t going to tell me which and make me just wait and anticipate. This is wildly exciting and I am so unbelievably nervous.
Enjoy the angst! That feeling is one of the GREAT emotions that I only get to experience when my Hotwife is out on a date and Im home alone letting my mind wonder as much as I try to stay distracted from it.
Congratulations to your wife for playing you so well! Good for her to keep you in suspense and wondering, aka mind fucking you! For me this is what I love best about being a Cuck, when my wife plays me, mind fucks with me, The painful ecstasy!

Good luck dude. Share her experience, please.

Last night we went through with our first cuckolding experience. We have talked about it for a long time, we both agreed it was something we wanted and were excited for it. The nervousness and excitement all day was intense. When we finally met with the guy and everything got started it just went so quickly and it was a lot for me to handle in the moment. The sex that my wife and the bull were having was very intense and she just really let loose and went wild. It was exactly what we talked about and she and him looked like they were really enjoying each other. I started out excited but I was jerking off and came quickly, after I came my excitement level really dropped. I didn’t get hard again and just kind of sat there and watched them fuck. I feel so awkward about it now and am regretting the experience. I really don’t know how I should I be feeling but this isn’t what I expected.
Perhaps, you should not have gone to watch on the first time, like everything, it takes time to develop a taste, I did not watch for a year...and started watching when we were all very comfortable...Maybe wait fora few months before next time, and dont watch till you are comfortable, and if you are totally uncomfortable with this, then speak to your wife about your feelings and call it off...Nothing wrong with that.

Perhaps, you should not have gone to watch on the first time, like everything, it takes time to develop a taste, I did not watch for a year...and started watching when we were all very comfortable...Maybe wait fora few months before next time, and dont watch till you are comfortable, and if you are totally uncomfortable with this, then speak to your wife about your feelings and call it off...Nothing wrong with that.
You could make that easy for urslfe after you cum u should join the action and let the bull fuck both of you or u just should join I fucked my neighbor and his wife one time than I stoped

Last night we went through with our first cuckolding experience. We have talked about it for a long time, we both agreed it was something we wanted and were excited for it. The nervousness and excitement all day was intense. When we finally met with the guy and everything got started it just went so quickly and it was a lot for me to handle in the moment. The sex that my wife and the bull were having was very intense and she just really let loose and went wild. It was exactly what we talked about and she and him looked like they were really enjoying each other. I started out excited but I was jerking off and came quickly, after I came my excitement level really dropped. I didn’t get hard again and just kind of sat there and watched them fuck. I feel so awkward about it now and am regretting the experience. I really don’t know how I should I be feeling but this isn’t what I expected.
Since your wife is enjoying it all you need to do is to control yourself. This can be done in 2 ways, you learn to exercise control yourself, this is something a bit difficult especially when they are it passionately in front of you. The best thing is to let your wife hold the key to your cage & she can let you free only when she is done with her man. You can experiment more if you don't jerk & lose interest.

Will you be caged?