Feeling Regret

Since your wife is enjoying it all you need to do is to control yourself. This can be done in 2 ways, you learn to exercise control yourself, this is something a bit difficult especially when they are it passionately in front of you. The best thing is to let your wife hold the key to your cage & she can let you free only when she is done with her man. You can experiment more if you don't jerk & lose interest.
Yes. It is up to her to decide if you can cum and how.

My first experience with my gf was in a swing club so we were expecting her to have sex. So when she did it was such a buzz for both of us we couldn't wait for the next one. At first we were swapping but I soon learned I preferred to watch so we started meeting singles and going to arranged groups. Again it was great fun with us both getting highly aroused and each time I cum I was instantly ready for another round.
So what I am saying is that swinging is not for everyone, sure a lot of guys want to see their wives having sex with another man but when it comes down her actually having sex with another man, a lot of guys falter. So maybe you should look at full swaps rather than just watching as someone else enters the place that should be reserved just for you.
Here's 2 photos of my gf with one of her bulls

Attachments

• Beth and Paul 1 (7).jpg
    Beth and Paul 1 (7).jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 47
  • File 00166.jpg
    File 00166.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 47