Finally our First Experience!

aminrezapoor

Couple
From
Iran
Mar 12, 2021
Iran
Hi Everyone, I'm excited to share my first real experience with you and Sorry for my bad english, it is not my first language.
I've always fantasied about sharing my wife(Mina), but we never have the chance to actually do it. My wife was aware of this and she was always flirty with strangers and tried to wore revealing cloths but because of our situation we could do any thing real. Until about two month ago when I was talking to her and Mina mentioned that her boss's family are living aboard. I asked her how he is doing and if he sees anybody that she knows from work? She had no idea about his sex life. I asked her to be more close to him and see if he likes her, because I already know that my wife like him.
After about a month she told me that her boss(Hamed) is becoming more and more friendly with her and also he recently bought a place out of town. I used this opportunity and told her, to ask her Hamed to invite us to this place. Finally he invited us to his place last weekend.
We decided that Mina, wore a sexy cloth and show as much as skin as she could. When we arrived I asked Hamed if Mina could change something more comfortable, and he showed her a room to change. after she came out he couldnt take his eyes off her. At this moment we all know that something gonna happen. After chatting for some time, I asked him if he gonna show us the pool or not, we forgot to bring bikini for Mina, so I go to the nearest shop I bought a bikini for my wife and in the mean time text her about what was going between Mina and Hamed it seems nothing he was just a bit flirty with her. When I get back to our place I see that Mina and Hamed are sitting by the pool, I hand over the bikini to her and she ask Hamed to look the other way so she could change by the pool. I couldnt believe my eyes she was completely naked and Hamed was there(but he was not looking.). It was my first experience of her being naked in presence of somebody other than me. So I snapped a picture to alway remember that moment. We get to the pool and after a while I said that I'm exhausted and lay by the pool. From that moment Mina and Hamed begin to play with each other(splashing water and ... ) after a while they became somehow quiet and his hand was around Mina's waist. Hamed see that I'm staring at them and he came out of the pool and sat next to me. We light a cigaret and start chatting about our lives, I could see in his eyes that he just want to have a time with my wife, so I asked him about his sex life, and he said that he is too busy for that and his wife is not here so he rarely have sex. I said that I'm sorry for him and if there is anything that we could do to help him we would be very happy. He said thanks and compliment Mina's body. I said jokingly that you have seen nothing yet. He asked I mean? and I replied you just seen her with bikini, she has great tits behind that bikini top. He was little uncomfortable with this talk, but I continued that I could see that you liked my wife and you two were touching each other and I'm really comfortable with her sleeping with other guys as long as I'm aware of the relationship.
He was speechless, and Mina was listening to our conversation. She opened-up her top and stayed on the pool. He now understands that we are serious so he asked me and Mina if he could really have sex with Mina and I showed my wife’s tits and said they are waiting to be sucked. He told Mina to go upstair with him and asked me to stay there because he is not comfortable fucking somebody’s wife in front of them. I sat there and swim a bit then Mina called me upstairs she was lying in her back naked, and there were condoms and used tissues around her. Hamed was sitting on couch and smoking cigarets. I never get so hard in my life compare to seeing that scene. I cleaned Mina and ask if they want to swim. Hamed say no but Mina came with me to the pool and swim naked. I asked her for sex later that night but she said she doesnt want to have sex right now and did a hand job for me, and I was thinking about all the things they done that day.

Photos from left to right:
1. Putting on the bikini
2 . In the pool
3. Showing her tits to her boss for the first time.
4. 5. after sex

Attachments

• IMG_20191216_231932_232.jpeg
    IMG_20191216_231932_232.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 1,020
  • IMG_20191216_232204_993.jpeg
    IMG_20191216_232204_993.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 1,039
  • IMG_20191216_231647_922.jpeg
    IMG_20191216_231647_922.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,062
  • IMG_20191216_231653_209.jpeg
    IMG_20191216_231653_209.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 1,100
  • IMG_20191216_231934_554.jpeg
    IMG_20191216_231934_554.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 1,073
Hi Everyone, I'm excited to share my first real experience with you and Sorry for my bad english, it is not my first language.
I've always fantasied about sharing my wife(Mina), but we never have the chance to actually do it. My wife was aware of this and she was always flirty with strangers and tried to wore revealing cloths but because of our situation we could do any thing real. Until about two month ago when I was talking to her and Mina mentioned that her boss's family are living aboard. I asked her how he is doing and if he sees anybody that she knows from work? She had no idea about his sex life. I asked her to be more close to him and see if he likes her, because I already know that my wife like him.
After about a month she told me that her boss(Hamed) is becoming more and more friendly with her and also he recently bought a place out of town. I used this opportunity and told her, to ask her Hamed to invite us to this place. Finally he invited us to his place last weekend.
We decided that Mina, wore a sexy cloth and show as much as skin as she could. When we arrived I asked Hamed if Mina could change something more comfortable, and he showed her a room to change. after she came out he couldnt take his eyes off her. At this moment we all know that something gonna happen. After chatting for some time, I asked him if he gonna show us the pool or not, we forgot to bring bikini for Mina, so I go to the nearest shop I bought a bikini for my wife and in the mean time text her about what was going between Mina and Hamed it seems nothing he was just a bit flirty with her. When I get back to our place I see that Mina and Hamed are sitting by the pool, I hand over the bikini to her and she ask Hamed to look the other way so she could change by the pool. I couldnt believe my eyes she was completely naked and Hamed was there(but he was not looking.). It was my first experience of her being naked in presence of somebody other than me. So I snapped a picture to alway remember that moment. We get to the pool and after a while I said that I'm exhausted and lay by the pool. From that moment Mina and Hamed begin to play with each other(splashing water and ... ) after a while they became somehow quiet and his hand was around Mina's waist. Hamed see that I'm staring at them and he came out of the pool and sat next to me. We light a cigaret and start chatting about our lives, I could see in his eyes that he just want to have a time with my wife, so I asked him about his sex life, and he said that he is too busy for that and his wife is not here so he rarely have sex. I said that I'm sorry for him and if there is anything that we could do to help him we would be very happy. He said thanks and compliment Mina's body. I said jokingly that you have seen nothing yet. He asked I mean? and I replied you just seen her with bikini, she has great tits behind that bikini top. He was little uncomfortable with this talk, but I continued that I could see that you liked my wife and you two were touching each other and I'm really comfortable with her sleeping with other guys as long as I'm aware of the relationship.
He was speechless, and Mina was listening to our conversation. She opened-up her top and stayed on the pool. He now understands that we are serious so he asked me and Mina if he could really have sex with Mina and I showed my wife’s tits and said they are waiting to be sucked. He told Mina to go upstair with him and asked me to stay there because he is not comfortable fucking somebody’s wife in front of them. I sat there and swim a bit then Mina called me upstairs she was lying in her back naked, and there were condoms and used tissues around her. Hamed was sitting on couch and smoking cigarets. I never get so hard in my life compare to seeing that scene. I cleaned Mina and ask if they want to swim. Hamed say no but Mina came with me to the pool and swim naked. I asked her for sex later that night but she said she doesnt want to have sex right now and did a hand job for me, and I was thinking about all the things they done that day.
great story, I'd love to hear/see more please!

Damn I love those big floating tits. They need lots of attention. I'd titty fuck the hot little slut pulling up hard on those nipples while pumping between her tits until I shoot my cum out spraying her slut face!!!
You can clean her up after I'm done with your little slut, but it may be a while before I'm done fucking the little bitch!!!

• Love
Reactions: aminrezapoor
was this a one & done or is there more?