Finally stepping into the cuckold world

Kev627

Male
Verified
I'm a 42 year old man from South Wiltshire, England taking my first tentative step into the cuckold world. I've been married for 13 years and several years ago my wife and I did fantasise about cuckolding but it never went any further than that, not helped by my wife going completely off sex for 18 months.
I've decided to look more seriously into this experience with the obvious intention of restarting discussions and fantasies with my wife with the final goal of me watching her have sex with a man of her choosing but I realise it will be a slow process. I'm hoping to learn from peoples own experiences on here and use them as we introduce this into our lives and expand our sexual experiences.

I have spent many months thinking about being the cuck and watching my wife getting fucked by somebody else, the mind blowing experience of watching somebody elses cock slide in and out of my wife. Most of the time I can only think of the incredible feeling it must / will be but has anybody here felt the exact opposite, what is it like when a first time couple's cuckold experience isn't enjoyed by the cuck?

Last edited: