First big dick

rocco

A lady i dated met a co worker who she would tell me about when we would be together an how she thought he must have a big dick because she would notice his bulge in his pants when they were at work. One night she invited him to her home as we didn't live together an i was curious so i would drive by her neighborhood to see how long his car was there that night. When i drove by the sixth time the lights went off in the house so i new he was going to sleep with her. I jacked off about five times that night thinking about them fucking.The next night i was at her house an asked her about what happened telling her that it turned me on to hear the details. She told me that he had the biggest fattest cock she had ever seen an that she told him it was to big for her to take. At first he couldn't get the head in but after eating her pussy for thirty minutes she was finally able to start taking his cock inch by inch until he had it all in. She starting cumming after about the fourth or fifth stroke . His cock was so fat when he came in her the cum flowed out when they were done. As i asked her to tell me the story i was eating her pussy like a crazy man i was so turned on trying to see if there was any more cum in her pussy.While we fucked she was going into all the details an then i started cumming in her pussy like i hadn't cum in months. They have been married now 36 years so she has been getting his big dick every night for a long time.

My first large one was at 22. I was very intimidated by it and was actually afraid it was going to hurt. Luckily the guy was very respectful and took it very slowly. This was the beginning of my love for larger guys, why I ended up marrying a small guy is beyond me but so is life. He was actually the first guy I ever let cum in me and we dated for close to a year before we ended up going our separate ways.

The woman who married the guy with the big dick worked in an office with ten other females before changing jobs an she told me that the other women would all check out guys packages when something would be delivered to the office talking about which guy they thought had a big dick. When she would get home i would ask her if she also checked out the me an if she thought one of them was well hung. We always had a great fuck as she would talk about somebody she saw who she thought was hung.

Reactions: Lovestow14
My first was when I was in college and sucked off the biggest cock I had ever laid eyes on. Massive long and very very thick. I could barely get it in my mouth.
He actually came rather quickly. Problem was he was such a pompous ass he thought his dick ruled the campus. I soon met my hubby to be and never dated him again. Fast forward 28 years and I have two extremely well hung bulls (at hubbies insistence) who pleasure me quite often.

My first was when I was in college and sucked off the biggest cock I had ever laid eyes on. Massive long and very very thick. I could barely get it in my mouth.
He actually came rather quickly. Problem was he was such a pompous ass he thought his dick ruled the campus. I soon met my hubby to be and never dated him again. Fast forward 28 years and I have two extremely well hung bulls (at hubbies insistence) who pleasure me quite often.
You do love your big cocks...😛😈