First major (for me) cuck step achieved!

Have done that with a FantaDream sleeve, but found the plugs to extend length in those are pretty lame. Useless, really. Much better for the girth enhancement, which is really where it’s at for us
Yeah it does work well for girth. Unfortunately I’m so short, and have a MAJOR “turtling” problem that I’ll just retract out of the sleeve at some point. And a sleeve tight enough to prevent that cuts off the circulation.

I hope things go as you want them to. My wife used to be very shy about sex, but that changed for her after 26 years of being married together. She knows what she likes and enjoys and openly tells people I have a small, useless dick.

I also have the same issue with the extensions. I am not big enough and my balls are too tiny for them to hold or stay on. We have tried many different types with no success. She bought me a strap-on that my cock fits inside, but while it stays in place with the straps, I don't touch the sides of it. She gave it to me on my birthday in 2021 and said she wanted me to feel what it is like to have a "real cock."

Hubby-in-Strapon.png

Are you hoping that your exploration into cuckolding will lead to you watching your wife enjoy a big cock?

I hope things go as you want them to. My wife used to be very shy about sex, but that changed for her after 26 years of being married together. She knows what she likes and enjoys and openly tells people I have a small, useless dick.

I also have the same issue with the extensions. I am not big enough and my balls are too tiny for them to hold or stay on. We have tried many different types with no success. She bought me a strap-on that my cock fits inside, but while it stays in place with the straps, I don't touch the sides of it. She gave it to me on my birthday in 2021 and said she wanted me to feel what it is like to have a "real cock."

View attachment 1624964

Are you hoping that your exploration into cuckolding will lead to you watching your wife enjoy a big cock?
I would really like to see her experience the pleasure of a nice big cock and a guy who has spent a lifetime learning how to use it well. She deserves that, and it would be the most outrageously satisfying experience for me

View attachment 1624964

Thanks to a B school friend I'm extremely familiar with product development (from conception to sales) so when I read/see stuff like this I just laugh. I've seen the market for these devices grow larger as the years have passed. Think of all the market research, prototypes, etc. that goes into this. Can you imagine the staff meetings?! (BTW there are models for guys like you that are anchored with a butt plug.)

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Thanks to a B school friend I'm extremely familiar with product development (from conception to sales) so when I read/see stuff like this I just laugh. I've seen the market for these devices grow larger as the years have passed. Think of all the market research, prototypes, etc. that goes into this. Can you imagine the staff meetings?! (BTW there are models for guys like you that are anchored with a butt plug.)

Her boyfriend introduced me to butt plugs about 12 years ago. I have seen harnesses that include a butt plug but have not purchased one yet. For the first year or so it was her boyfriend who would put the plug inside me as my wife watched, but now she seems to enjoy plugging as much as he does. If you have a specific model strap on you think is good, I would love to hear.

And honestly if she said the things to me she says to you, I’d be so turned on I might cum hands free!😍

It has been progressive for us. At first, she would not tell me she thought I was small but it was her boyfriend who made her comfortable with it. Now, she has no reservations about telling me how tiny I am and how other men fill her up and reach places on her that I never can. I still get pings of humiliation at times being displayed, but I enjoy it and also know it is simply a fact that I cannot change. I do love that she goes out and gets what she needs and includes me in that area of her life instead of just doing it on the down low and cheating on me.

Her boyfriend introduced me to butt plugs about 12 years ago. I have seen harnesses that include a butt plug but have not purchased one yet. For the first year or so it was her boyfriend who would put the plug inside me as my wife watched, but now she seems to enjoy plugging as much as he does. If you have a specific model strap on you think is good, I would love to hear.

It has been progressive for us. At first, she would not tell me she thought I was small but it was her boyfriend who made her comfortable with it. Now, she has no reservations about telling me how tiny I am and how other men fill her up and reach places on her that I never can. I still get pings of humiliation at times being displayed, but I enjoy it and also know it is simply a fact that I cannot change. I do love that she goes out and gets what she needs and includes me in that area of her life instead of just doing it on the down low and cheating on me.
I don't remember the name or where my wife got it. It was of leatherish material with adjustable leg straps. The butt plug was fitted first and the harness took most dildos. When I was screwing my wife my ass clamped down on the plug providing stimulation. It was great but my wife much preferred pegging me so we gradually stopped using it. She has a constant stream of men who can please (or pay) her so she didn't find anything in it for her. Still, I'd definitely give it a try.