First Ruined Orgasm

Uh oh…my wife has mastered the art of the ruined orgasm (timing it so ejaculation happens but there’s no orgasm as such) and discovered she gets a HUGE buzz from it.

Looks like it’s going to be a deliciously frustrating 2024 😂

For anyone who hasn’t tried, it feels like you have been ‘emptied’ physically (as the ejaculation does happen) but without any pleasure in the traditional sense (as the sensation of the orgasm doesn’t happen) so you’re still left with your craving after.

Last edited:
we have played it not so many times but when we did, the excitement for both lasted for weeks. We did it simple, I fucked her but when I was about to cum told her and she didnt allowed me to do it. Capturing the control of my pleasure was great for her and I was so frustrated that the feelling of anger, I dont know how, became a sexual excitement almost perpetual. There are a lot of ways more complicated to do it, even cuming without fucking but we still havent tried them.

Reactions: TheProudStag
Never heard of that. Please explain in more detail
Basically the tormenter uses their hand/ whatever to bring you to the point of climax but stops at the exactly right moment so the ejaculation does happen but the physical sensation of an orgasm doesn’t happen

Last edited:
Uh oh…my wife has mastered the art of the ruined orgasm (timing it so ejaculation happens but there’s no orgasm as such) and discovered she gets a HUGE buzz from it.

Looks like it’s going to be a deliciously frustrating 2024 😂

For anyone who hasn’t tried, it feels like you have been ‘emptied’ physically (as the ejaculation does happen) but without any pleasure in the traditional sense (as the sensation of the orgasm doesn’t happen) so you’re still left with your craving after.
You can also use the squeeze technique where you actually have an orgasm but you stop the ejaculate from coming out… it can be deliciously frustrating to feel like you are cuming but are basically shooting blanks. This is from TantraMag…

FINGERS SQUEEZING:

The Three Fingers Method of seminal retention has been practiced in China for more than five thousand years. It is so easy and simple that anyone can learn it quickly and with considerable effectiveness.

Three Fingers Squeezing essentially involves this: When the man feels that he is getting close to the ejaculatory orgasm he has to press the mid-point between the anus and the scrotum with the three longest fingers of the right hand. This seals in the fluids and much of the energy.

Timing: As soon as you feel the inevitability of ejaculation, apply the “three fingers” squeezing method. If you wait too long, no force can stop the flow of seminal fluid. When you know that ejaculation is imminent, apply the fingers. The lock should be applied before, during and after contractions. Lock until you are certain that the pumping has completely ceased.