First Time at Our Home - Breaking the Rules

davelb76

Couple
Gold
Stacey and I have been a bit stressed since her long weekend in Sarasota with her lover. I knew she had a thing for him going back twenty years when they first fucked. When she told me to delay my travel to meet up with her by a day that weekend recently, I knew they were connecting and she didn't want to let go any sooner than she had to. She was distant when I finally arrived and he was gone. No sex and the details of her experience were not so forthcoming as they had been with other lovers in the past. We got home and things just didn't feel right for a week or so.

A few weeks went by and she told me she invited him to our house for this weekend. Turns out he was making a special trip, while still on the road for business and away from his own family. She asked me this past week if I wanted to watch her fuck him when he visited. This is significant because in 40 years I have never seen my sweet wife fuck another man. I've been in an adjoining room and watched her flirt, make out, pet, and just about everything except sex. I was conflicted. Part of me was pissed and jealous - she was taking advantage of my weakness just so she could have another few days with him - and in our home no less. And part of me was turned on - the idea that I'd finally see her being fucked was overwhelming. She made me say it out loud: "Yes. I want too watch you and Michael fuck". She thanked me and told me I would not regret it.

This past Friday afternoon she spent a few hours in the bathroom bathing and priming for what I thought would be for us three to go out for dinner. She appeared from the bathroom in a sheer robe about the time the doorbell rang. I answered it and was a bit shocked see it was him. Sure I expected him but it hit me hard that we were inviting a long time lover with a very strong emotional attachment into our home. I welcomed him in and offered him a beer. My wife came down, in her sheer robe, and gave him a nice hug and a kiss. She looked at me and told me to put his bag in our bedroom. Then she said, "This is what you asked for, enjoy yourself and stay out of our way."

They had a few drinks - which I served - and got comfortable on the couch. His hands were roaming over her thighs and they were getting very intimate. I could tell they were both loving it. She finally stood and removed her robe and sat on his lap. That was all the encouragement he needed. They were kissing and his hands were playing with her tits and pussy. This went on for about 15 minutes with me watching from a chair across the room. He finally stood up and removed his clothes with her help.

His 7" cock was already hard. She had described his cock to me on several occasions - but seeing it, even I was impressed especially considering I'm barely 4 inches hard. And his girth was amazing - I wondered how she took it all. She knelt down and started licking his cock and balls while staring directly at me. She started sucking and really got into it. He was afraid that he would cum before he was able to fuck her so he pushed her head away. She laid down on the couch and looked at me as she guided his cock to her pussy. He pushed all 7" into her and I watched the sheer pleasure on her face. She really loved it. It was like slow motion for me. She reached down and grabbed his cock and I watched as the head slowly spread her soaking wet pussy lips and then disappeared as he slowly entered her - all 7". They fucked for about 15 minutes in several different positions. She occasionally made eye contact with me. I was hard as hell and wanted to masturbate but didn't dare for fear of embarrassment. Hell I wanted to join in but restrained myself. She begged him to cum inside of her. I watched as their rhythm picked up and he was thrusting deeper and harder. He finally shot his load into her while she had a hard orgasm. He continued slowly pumping his dick inside of her and she squirmed under his weight as if to maintain the sensation as long as possible.

After sex, she went into the bathroom to cleanup, and I got him a hand towel and made him another drink. He looked a little unsure of how to act around me since he just fucked my wife. He wanted to be sure that I was ok with it. I told him it was a huge turn on for me and that I was impressed with his style. She returned from the bathroom, wearing her robe, and sat next to me. She guided my hand to her pussy to feel his cum on my fingers. She told me to taste his cum which, after protesting, I reluctantly did. This was another first. As much as I hate to admit it - I was so turned on it tasted good. She wanted to make sure that I was not upset. I told her that she had finally fulfilled a 40 year fantasy and that I loved her. I asked her about the sex and she told me that it was some of the best raw sex she has ever had. She made it clear that Mike was special.

They got cleaned up and went to dinner together while I stayed at home and walked the dogs. She looked radiant - flowing dress with a sexy bra and panty set which I approved. They came back two hours later and she asked if I had any problem with them having some alone time. I reluctantly told her I had no problem. He spent the night as planned in my bed and I slept in one of the spare bedrooms. As I listened in from the hallway, they had sex two more times that night but refused to allow me to watch. This pissed me off a bit but being able to listen to her moans and the sound of him fucking her hard made up for it. I beat off that night - it only took a few seconds to cum.

He spent all day yesterday with us. After breakfast, we went boating - they couldn't keep their hands off one another. She wore a bikini like two piece while he wore baggy shorts. When we returned to the marina, they headed to the bar while I tidied up the boat. She removed her bikini bottom and put on a short beach skirt and t-shirt (kept her bikini top on). He only put on a shirt when going into the bar - even I thought he looked magnificent without a shirt. Stacey cuddled with him as they walked from the pier to the bar. They went to dinner afterwards while I headed home to take care of our two dogs.

When they got back home she told me she had sucked his dick on our boat after they had a few drinks. She told me that several of the dock hands had watched them return to the boat and she knew they were wondering where I was but knew what was up. The idea they knew she was fucking around turned her on. She said he fingered her pussy and sucked her tits below deck while she tugged at his shorts and exposed his rock hard dick. She described wrapping her lips around the head and allowing him to thrust deep in her throat. She described how his balls felt in her hand and mouth and how he tasted after a full day on the water. He brought her to orgasm about the time he came in her mouth. She said she could barely swallow it all - and that it tasted good to her.

They spent last night snuggling together while watching TV and having a few cocktails. She wore the same Victoria's Secret outfit he had instructed me to buy for their Sarasota weekend together. She looked frigging hot! I hung out with them a while but left them alone and went to a nearby sports bar to hang out. I got back around 10 pm and they were in bed.

He left two hours ago to catch his flight home. Stacey is still in bed. When she awakes we will talk about the weekend. I need to fuck her so bad right now. Most times she holds out after having sex with a lover but today she owes me big time. I have mixed feelings about bringing a man into our home. We have some talking to do. At our age there is risk bringing lovers to our home in a well established, high end neighborhood. But to be honest, I'd probably bring him back if she wants.

I can understand the hesitance about bringing guys to your home. We thought the same at one time but we had purchased a home surrounded by a six-foot brick enclosure around the property. It had been built in 1960 by a retired aero-space engineer and his wife who custom-built it as a secure home, complete with a fall-out shelter that was then apparently popular among some local residents at that time. We ultimately decided we had sufficient enclosure, making our home difficult to see from the street or nearby homes, and don't mix with others in our neighborhood. It works for us but if we lived in any of the other five homes on our cul-de-sac, I doubt we would do that either.

Reactions: davelb76
Fucking different men in my bed and home avoids wasting time with the other arrangements. My husband can see the results and smell the sex when he arrives home.

I can definitely get into that. Would love it if Stacey were home, getting fucked while I was a way - and I knew it - and then I came home to her wet pussy. Since she made me taste her lover's cum this past weekend at our home, I'm thinking about asking if I can eat her out the next time. I didn't think I could admit it but it added to my pleasure immensely.

We broke that rule after her 1st time in a motel. It was just too expensive to keep paying for rooms. Considering we play several times a week we'd go broke real fast. Since we live in a gated community we need arrange fro entry passes and some guys are reluctant to give their last name. So some have been 'no-goes'.

We had to concoct a story if our neighbors asked about the many different cars in the driveway. So far none have asked.

We broke that rule after her 1st time in a motel. It was just too expensive to keep paying for rooms. Considering we play several times a week we'd go broke real fast. Since we live in a gated community we need arrange fro entry passes and some guys are reluctant to give their last name. So some have been 'no-goes'.

We had to concoct a story if our neighbors asked about the many different cars in the driveway. So far none have asked.

You expressed some of our concerns. I might consent to using our home now that we've done it once. You are right about convenience and cost.

Stacey and I have been a bit stressed since her long weekend in Sarasota with her lover. I knew she had a thing for him going back twenty years when they first fucked. When she told me to delay my travel to meet up with her by a day that weekend recently, I knew they were connecting and she didn't want to let go any sooner than she had to. She was distant when I finally arrived and he was gone. No sex and the details of her experience were not so forthcoming as they had been with other lovers in the past. We got home and things just didn't feel right for a week or so.

A few weeks went by and she told me she invited him to our house for this weekend. Turns out he was making a special trip, while still on the road for business and away from his own family. She asked me this past week if I wanted to watch her fuck him when he visited. This is significant because in 40 years I have never seen my sweet wife fuck another man. I've been in an adjoining room and watched her flirt, make out, pet, and just about everything except sex. I was conflicted. Part of me was pissed and jealous - she was taking advantage of my weakness just so she could have another few days with him - and in our home no less. And part of me was turned on - the idea that I'd finally see her being fucked was overwhelming. She made me say it out loud: "Yes. I want too watch you and Michael fuck". She thanked me and told me I would not regret it.

This past Friday afternoon she spent a few hours in the bathroom bathing and priming for what I thought would be for us three to go out for dinner. She appeared from the bathroom in a sheer robe about the time the doorbell rang. I answered it and was a bit shocked see it was him. Sure I expected him but it hit me hard that we were inviting a long time lover with a very strong emotional attachment into our home. I welcomed him in and offered him a beer. My wife came down, in her sheer robe, and gave him a nice hug and a kiss. She looked at me and told me to put his bag in our bedroom. Then she said, "This is what you asked for, enjoy yourself and stay out of our way."

They had a few drinks - which I served - and got comfortable on the couch. His hands were roaming over her thighs and they were getting very intimate. I could tell they were both loving it. She finally stood and removed her robe and sat on his lap. That was all the encouragement he needed. They were kissing and his hands were playing with her tits and pussy. This went on for about 15 minutes with me watching from a chair across the room. He finally stood up and removed his clothes with her help.

His 7" cock was already hard. She had described his cock to me on several occasions - but seeing it, even I was impressed especially considering I'm barely 4 inches hard. And his girth was amazing - I wondered how she took it all. She knelt down and started licking his cock and balls while staring directly at me. She started sucking and really got into it. He was afraid that he would cum before he was able to fuck her so he pushed her head away. She laid down on the couch and looked at me as she guided his cock to her pussy. He pushed all 7" into her and I watched the sheer pleasure on her face. She really loved it. It was like slow motion for me. She reached down and grabbed his cock and I watched as the head slowly spread her soaking wet pussy lips and then disappeared as he slowly entered her - all 7". They fucked for about 15 minutes in several different positions. She occasionally made eye contact with me. I was hard as hell and wanted to masturbate but didn't dare for fear of embarrassment. Hell I wanted to join in but restrained myself. She begged him to cum inside of her. I watched as their rhythm picked up and he was thrusting deeper and harder. He finally shot his load into her while she had a hard orgasm. He continued slowly pumping his dick inside of her and she squirmed under his weight as if to maintain the sensation as long as possible.

After sex, she went into the bathroom to cleanup, and I got him a hand towel and made him another drink. He looked a little unsure of how to act around me since he just fucked my wife. He wanted to be sure that I was ok with it. I told him it was a huge turn on for me and that I was impressed with his style. She returned from the bathroom, wearing her robe, and sat next to me. She guided my hand to her pussy to feel his cum on my fingers. She told me to taste his cum which, after protesting, I reluctantly did. This was another first. As much as I hate to admit it - I was so turned on it tasted good. She wanted to make sure that I was not upset. I told her that she had finally fulfilled a 40 year fantasy and that I loved her. I asked her about the sex and she told me that it was some of the best raw sex she has ever had. She made it clear that Mike was special.

They got cleaned up and went to dinner together while I stayed at home and walked the dogs. She looked radiant - flowing dress with a sexy bra and panty set which I approved. They came back two hours later and she asked if I had any problem with them having some alone time. I reluctantly told her I had no problem. He spent the night as planned in my bed and I slept in one of the spare bedrooms. As I listened in from the hallway, they had sex two more times that night but refused to allow me to watch. This pissed me off a bit but being able to listen to her moans and the sound of him fucking her hard made up for it. I beat off that night - it only took a few seconds to cum.

He spent all day yesterday with us. After breakfast, we went boating - they couldn't keep their hands off one another. She wore a bikini like two piece while he wore baggy shorts. When we returned to the marina, they headed to the bar while I tidied up the boat. She removed her bikini bottom and put on a short beach skirt and t-shirt (kept her bikini top on). He only put on a shirt when going into the bar - even I thought he looked magnificent without a shirt. Stacey cuddled with him as they walked from the pier to the bar. They went to dinner afterwards while I headed home to take care of our two dogs.

When they got back home she told me she had sucked his dick on our boat after they had a few drinks. She told me that several of the dock hands had watched them return to the boat and she knew they were wondering where I was but knew what was up. The idea they knew she was fucking around turned her on. She said he fingered her pussy and sucked her tits below deck while she tugged at his shorts and exposed his rock hard dick. She described wrapping her lips around the head and allowing him to thrust deep in her throat. She described how his balls felt in her hand and mouth and how he tasted after a full day on the water. He brought her to orgasm about the time he came in her mouth. She said she could barely swallow it all - and that it tasted good to her.

They spent last night snuggling together while watching TV and having a few cocktails. She wore the same Victoria's Secret outfit he had instructed me to buy for their Sarasota weekend together. She looked frigging hot! I hung out with them a while but left them alone and went to a nearby sports bar to hang out. I got back around 10 pm and they were in bed.

He left two hours ago to catch his flight home. Stacey is still in bed. When she awakes we will talk about the weekend. I need to fuck her so bad right now. Most times she holds out after having sex with a lover but today she owes me big time. I have mixed feelings about bringing a man into our home. We have some talking to do. At our age there is risk bringing lovers to our home in a well established, high end neighborhood. But to be honest, I'd probably bring him back if she wants.
Great very well written story.