First time eating the lovers cum from the wife

ya well now they have split up and she has gone onto someone else and she being a heavy smoker she now has to carry an oxygen cylinder with her. she has put on probably 40 lbs . so any smokers out there should think about it. and now I am with jo who is only banging john and me. I recently asked her if she has thought about letting her pussy out a bit more. she responded with a "maybe" I am going to continue bringing it up with her and with any luck she will
Wow I see my mrs ain’t into it I wish she was though

For those cucks who claim to have eaten tons of loads of bulls: Did you ever have any STD problems with the eating? Or is it totally safe?
My lovers are constantly being tested for STD's so everyone is confident of safety. Makes for a much more enjoyable experience knowing your partner is safe.
I have had exceptions to this rule but it's an extreme rarity. And YES you can get STD's from eating cum...…...don't kid yourself.

It's a psychological thing as much as physical. After a husband sees his wife being used by a black man and shared with other black men, he knows that the black man owns her. Hubby no longer has a right to enjoy her, if he gets any use of her pussy it is a privilege only.
Well I only play with white guys, sorry I just don't understand the dichotomy of the whole "black guy" thing.
And that's from someone who does't have a prejudice bone in her body.

Never contemplated eating Stacey's lover's cum until last year - and did so somewhat unexpectedly. Until last year I had never seen her fucking another guy - even when we started as swingers a long time ago as newlyweds. We played in the same room back then but when it was time for sex, she always insisted on privacy so that she would be less self-conscious or distracted with my presence. As we transitioned from swinging to a hot wife relationship I was never allowed to watch or participate. After sex with her lover, when we linked back up, we occasionally had sex but it didn't involve oral sex. I could occasionally still feel their juices as I slid inside but most of the times she had already cleaned herself well.

Last year - much to my surprise, while her long term lover was visiting for a long weekend they told me to watch them having sex. I sat in a comfortable chair just out of Stacey's eyesight. It was everything I ever imagined or had listened to in the past. Watching them fuck - her facial expressions and moans - their sex talk - her body responding to his thrusts - was an incredible experience. Seeing her legs wrapped around his hips was amazing. She surprised me after he came inside of her by instructing me to come to her. I didn't know what to expect but anticipated being welcomed in the bed to fuck her in front of her lover. That wasn't the case. She told me to eat her. I was 100% positive he had put her up to it - and that it was more for her lover's pleasure than her own (she confirmed it later when we were alone).

I only had about a nanosecond to decide. I was apprehensive for a moment but overcome by lust and excitement. I enthusiastically did as told and went down on her. I started with her wet thighs but got down to business pretty quickly. She squirmed as my tongue licked around her pussy and I lapped up their mixed juices. He had left quite a load that I thought would never stop. While I ate her he played with her tits and kissed her. She rocked her hips and moaned until eventually having another orgasm. I finished and was told to leave them alone. He asked me how I liked it ... and I truthfully told him it was more pleasant than I expected.

Don't know that I'll ever be invited again. And though I am not actively seeking the opportunity, I wouldn't turn it down if offered.

Never contemplated eating Stacey's lover's cum until last year - and did so somewhat unexpectedly. Until last year I had never seen her fucking another guy - even when we started as swingers a long time ago as newlyweds. We played in the same room back then but when it was time for sex, she always insisted on privacy so that she would be less self-conscious or distracted with my presence. As we transitioned from swinging to a hot wife relationship I was never allowed to watch or participate. After sex with her lover, when we linked back up, we occasionally had sex but it didn't involve oral sex. I could occasionally still feel their juices as I slid inside but most of the times she had already cleaned herself well.

Last year - much to my surprise, while her long term lover was visiting for a long weekend they told me to watch them having sex. I sat in a comfortable chair just out of Stacey's eyesight. It was everything I ever imagined or had listened to in the past. Watching them fuck - her facial expressions and moans - their sex talk - her body responding to his thrusts - was an incredible experience. Seeing her legs wrapped around his hips was amazing. She surprised me after he came inside of her by instructing me to come to her. I didn't know what to expect but anticipated being welcomed in the bed to fuck her in front of her lover. That wasn't the case. She told me to eat her. I was 100% positive he had put her up to it - and that it was more for her lover's pleasure than her own (she confirmed it later when we were alone).

I only had about a nanosecond to decide. I was apprehensive for a moment but overcome by lust and excitement. I enthusiastically did as told and went down on her. I started with her wet thighs but got down to business pretty quickly. She squirmed as my tongue licked around her pussy and I lapped up their mixed juices. He had left quite a load that I thought would never stop. While I ate her he played with her tits and kissed her. She rocked her hips and moaned until eventually having another orgasm. I finished and was told to leave them alone. He asked me how I liked it ... and I truthfully told him it was more pleasant than I expected.

Don't know that I'll ever be invited again. And though I am not actively seeking the opportunity, I wouldn't turn it down if offered.
The initial having hubby clean me is very similar to our experience although he watched the first time and 95% of the times after that. He was mortified when I presented my cum laden pussy to him and said to clean me up. After he started he was hooked on it, been doing it ever since. My wonderful hubby has eaten hundreds of loads from my lovers whether from my tits, mouth, pussy, ass or anywhere for that matter. We all enjoy it.

For those cucks who claim to have eaten tons of loads of bulls: Did you ever have any STD problems with the eating? Or is it totally safe?
I’ve had std in the past but not since we started this lifestyle. There’s a chance of getting and std from a blowjob but I’m not ready to start living in a bubble. I just enjoy my sex.

This is where fantasy meets reality.
My favorite is "who claim" That's exactly right.
This was a very good observation on your part..
I cannot put a number on it but I’ve been cleaning cum from my wife now for 4-5 years. I’ve also been sucking dick and swallowing cum for decades. Though I’ve STDs in the past, now has ever been from sucking or cleaning cum from my wife’s pussy.
I do acknowledge that one can get it that way but it’s not a high percentage transmission.