First time eating the lovers cum from the wife

I’ve wondered at times if I was possibly eating the cum from another guy when I’ve licked my wife, ex wife and a few ex girlfriends too. I never said anything because I knew they wouldn’t tell me the truth anyway. There’s also been occasions with my wife when she just didn’t taste right, something was different and on a few occasions she’s tasted like a condom and especially when I’m first inside her, she has an unnatural lubrication feeling, a latex feeling I guess. Anyone else ever felt that?

I’ve wondered at times if I was possibly eating the cum from another guy when I’ve licked my wife, ex wife and a few ex girlfriends too. I never said anything because I knew they wouldn’t tell me the truth anyway. There’s also been occasions with my wife when she just didn’t taste right, something was different and on a few occasions she’s tasted like a condom and especially when I’m first inside her, she has an unnatural lubrication feeling, a latex feeling I guess. Anyone else ever felt that?
Do you know I know the feeling,it was with an ex sometimes she was wetter than normal.tasted funny and then one day she took a supposedly selfie pic of her with her legs open with white coming out...hmmm that was a question

I was with a lady who would go out and fuck a few different guys then come home to me, we eventually split up, she called me up one day and asked if she could com e to my house. She did and told me she was with one of the guys she was fucking and wondered if I would fill her upas he wanted to clean my cum out of her. This went on for a couple of years. He ate many of my loads. She would get me to take pictures of her sucking and fucking me so he could she was actually was doing it. I obliged. Sometimes she would come with a load of his in her for me lol it was fun

I was with a lady who would go out and fuck a few different guys then come home to me, we eventually split up, she called me up one day and asked if she could com e to my house. She did and told me she was with one of the guys she was fucking and wondered if I would fill her upas he wanted to clean my cum out of her. This went on for a couple of years. He ate many of my loads. She would get me to take pictures of her sucking and fucking me so he could she was actually was doing it. I obliged. Sometimes she would come with a load of his in her for me lol it was fun
Wow sounds nice that

Monday 5/20 Mr commuter showed up in the morning. They got right to business. But HWR took control. She told him to lay down on the bed as she crawled between his legs and sucked his cock. In a few minutes he was at attention, she followed by rubbing lube up and down the shaft of his erect cock. Then she gave me the lube as she mounted him lowering herself on his very hard cock. I lubed up and stroked as I watched. After only a few minutes of her riding him she had her 1st orgasm. She picked up her pace and and 2nd followed. Her enthusiasm grew even more intense as she rode him even harder and faster. She looked at me, told me not to cum, bent down and engaged him in a very deep erotic kiss. (She knows how I had kissing). She rode him harder as he met each of her plunges with a thrust of his own. The sound of slapping flesh was mesmerizing. She opened her eyes a few times and looked at me while continuing to kiss him. As her 3rd orgasm approached she told him to cum with her deep in her as she sat up and leaned backwards. When her 3rd hit it was huge, she shuddered and shook, groaned and actually drooled as she blasted off. Mr commuter thrust like a machine unloading deep in her as he was told.

When their mutual orgasms subsided, she let him slide out of her and she told me to get in her as she bent down and presented herself to me. I slid in as she took the opportunity to again engage in a deep kiss with him. She said she was close and I was told to cum with her. I did as told and we orgasmed together Mr commuter still under her.

I withdrew and she rolled off of him. She told me to suck his cock until he was clean. I did as instructed. Generally I suffer from post orgasm blues, but I worked myself up enough to comply. She was on her back rubbing her clit as I sucked the guy that just fucked her. I felt him get hard in my mouth and he was gyrating as I continued to suck him. Then he said that was it and shot a 2nd load of cum this time in my mouth. I swallowed every drop.

I still had his cock in my mouth when she orgasm again watching and she told me to lick her clean. I did as I was told and got between her legs, laid down and went to work. Minutes later she head another orgasm,, I continued to lick and suck her sweet pussy swallowing the juices that flowed, his and hers. Then she had a 6th orgasm, her contractions expelled the remainder of his cum into my waiting mouth. When her orgasm was over she pushed my head away and told me enough, she couldn't take any more direct stimulation.

I did as I was told as Mr. commuter got up and dressed. He thanked us both as she thanked him. He asked "Wednesday then?" She said yes. He was gone. She still had energy and got up, no after-nap as is usual.

In retrospect it was a very good morning. She had 6 orgasms, he had 2 I had 1. She got fucked by 2 guys and took 2 loads LOL. I got a creampie and a load directly from the source. She got head, he got head. He got laid, I got laid, she got laid.

Wow sounds nice that
ya well now they have split up and she has gone onto someone else and she being a heavy smoker she now has to carry an oxygen cylinder with her. she has put on probably 40 lbs . so any smokers out there should think about it. and now I am with jo who is only banging john and me. I recently asked her if she has thought about letting her pussy out a bit more. she responded with a "maybe" I am going to continue bringing it up with her and with any luck she will