First time eating the lovers cum from the wife

The cuckold lifestyle is very important for me to eat creampie.This is a total surrender to my wife and bull. I love the taste and the smile of my wife when I lick the sperm out of her.
13.jpg14.jpg

My first time, my wife tricked me into tasting her lover's cum. She was on a date and let him cum in her mouth and didn't swallow all of it. When she got home, she kissed me deep -twice - before she told me what happened. Her next date with him she let him cum in her pussy. When she got home she convinced me to go down on her - something I wouldn't do up until then. Now, I always clean her!

bigcockslut,

and you dont think he could tell? or did you wash your self very well! I would think your pussy would give it away.

My first cream pie experiences were with an affair partner, as opposed to my wife. The first pie I cleaned up was my own. My mistress more or less trained me to clean up, both as an act of submission, and to provide her additional orgasmic pleasure. That’s the process by which I learned to enjoy cream pie clean up.

As our relationship progressed, on occasion my mistress would enjoy “girls night out” with her friends. The very first time she returned to our apartment, having been fucked just a short while before, she squatted over my face for a pussy licking session. I knew she had been fucked - I could taste the stranger’s cum. That first strange cum load was salty, a little bitter, thin and watery.

This became a pretty regular thing. She confessed to her girlfriends what she was doing, one of them ratted her out to me. My response was that I knew it from the very first time - and was just letting my mistress enjoy her little game. I used to have lunch with her girlfriends, in part to hear them gossip, in part to make her jealous, and in part to hear them gossip about her. Her little troupe of friends thought it was fascinating, and hot that she was fucking more than one guy at a time, and that I was OK with it.

Later in life, before we started the hot wife thing, KK and I discovered the joys of various cum play, including snowballing, and cream pie clean up - at first, my own. On one occasion, KK undertook a revenge fuck session - she picked up a guy, got fucked, then returned home, demanding that I either clean her up, or she would escalate - that was the first cum-eating session I experienced with KK other than eating my own. It was at first disgusting - KK was sitting on my face, grinding, mashing herself on my mouth and nose - I thought I might drown in jizz and juice. The taste was different than my cum - more bitter. She was thoroughly delighted with herself, after orgasm, she wanted to be deep-kissed and share the load with me.

I’ve wondered at times if I was possibly eating the cum from another guy when I’ve licked my wife, ex wife and a few ex girlfriends too. I never said anything because I knew they wouldn’t tell me the truth anyway. There’s also been occasions with my wife when she just didn’t taste right, something was different and on a few occasions she’s tasted like a condom and especially when I’m first inside her, she has an unnatural lubrication feeling, a latex feeling I guess. Anyone else ever felt that?
I know exactly the smell and feel your talking about.Condoms have there own distinct smell that can't be mistaken.at the time I didnt say anything either.

Never contemplated eating Stacey's lover's cum until last year - and did so somewhat unexpectedly. Until last year I had never seen her fucking another guy - even when we started as swingers a long time ago as newlyweds. We played in the same room back then but when it was time for sex, she always insisted on privacy so that she would be less self-conscious or distracted with my presence. As we transitioned from swinging to a hot wife relationship I was never allowed to watch or participate. After sex with her lover, when we linked back up, we occasionally had sex but it didn't involve oral sex. I could occasionally still feel their juices as I slid inside but most of the times she had already cleaned herself well.

Last year - much to my surprise, while her long term lover was visiting for a long weekend they told me to watch them having sex. I sat in a comfortable chair just out of Stacey's eyesight. It was everything I ever imagined or had listened to in the past. Watching them fuck - her facial expressions and moans - their sex talk - her body responding to his thrusts - was an incredible experience. Seeing her legs wrapped around his hips was amazing. She surprised me after he came inside of her by instructing me to come to her. I didn't know what to expect but anticipated being welcomed in the bed to fuck her in front of her lover. That wasn't the case. She told me to eat her. I was 100% positive he had put her up to it - and that it was more for her lover's pleasure than her own (she confirmed it later when we were alone).

I only had about a nanosecond to decide. I was apprehensive for a moment but overcome by lust and excitement. I enthusiastically did as told and went down on her. I started with her wet thighs but got down to business pretty quickly. She squirmed as my tongue licked around her pussy and I lapped up their mixed juices. He had left quite a load that I thought would never stop. While I ate her he played with her tits and kissed her. She rocked her hips and moaned until eventually having another orgasm. I finished and was told to leave them alone. He asked me how I liked it ... and I truthfully told him it was more pleasant than I expected.

Don't know that I'll ever be invited again. And though I am not actively seeking the opportunity, I wouldn't turn it down if offered.
I think it is time to remind your wife of this time and suggest you would be keen to do it again. Next time thank him for giving your wife so much pleasure and also for his tasty load and tell him you would like to do it again.

Reactions: davelb76
I think it is time to remind your wife of this time and suggest you would be keen to do it again. Next time thank him for giving your wife so much pleasure and also for his tasty load and tell him you would like to do it again.
Though she enjoyed me eating her pussy afterwards, she has made it clear it was a one time thing. He and I have talked about it. He got off watching me eat his cum out of my wife's pussy. And after I was dismissed he added to it after fucking her again. He asked me if I enjoyed the experience and I told him it was better than I imagined. If I were to ever do it again it would be because he insists my wife play along. I'm not sure it will happen.