First Time Failure

Wifey will generally have some liquid courage if she is nervous, when she was new, she would have one shot of olive oil and a few shots of vodka, olive oil to slow the absorption so that she is not too drunk at the start and then it wears out - but she did not need to worry abt her "performance"
Alcohol is always a good ice breaker with a first meet up. Melts the ice and in my experience 3 drinks of Jack Daniels with me always makes the sex great.

I will say that he was 100% sober. And I get the not being able to perform, but the fact that he didn’t even try to take care of her, and didn’t know how to please her at all was the issue.
message me and lets discuss a real time. I can handle her and have one you may like if yall hot n happy

I will say that he was 100% sober. And I get the not being able to perform, but the fact that he didn’t even try to take care of her, and didn’t know how to please her at all was the issue.
Sober he has an issue. Me personally when I have had a few I’m boss with the dick n lick game. He ain’t try to eat the coochie?

Last edited:
Our first time was a complete failure! I met up with one of who I thought was going to be a favorite. After getting to the hotel and some small talk we moved to the bed. He took forever to get hard. Like…. FOR-EV-ER! I jerked him off, I sucked him, I let him jerk himself off while I made out with him, and still nothing. After FINALLY getting hard 45 mins later, he asked to fuck me bareback when we told him beforehand that the rules were he had to wear condoms. After that the sex lasted for a complete 5 minutes befor he asked to take a break.
🙄
🙄

Thankfully my husband was able to fulfill my needs tonight!

All I can say is next please!
😂
Hey that’s why hubby’s there. He can relax and watch. If need be show that fucker who’s the man. I’m sorry for your loss. Next time caption your add: Gumby need not apply. Poky on the other hand is Oh Tay!

Our first time was a complete failure! I met up with one of who I thought was going to be a favorite. After getting to the hotel and some small talk we moved to the bed. He took forever to get hard. Like…. FOR-EV-ER! I jerked him off, I sucked him, I let him jerk himself off while I made out with him, and still nothing. After FINALLY getting hard 45 mins later, he asked to fuck me bareback when we told him beforehand that the rules were he had to wear condoms. After that the sex lasted for a complete 5 minutes befor he asked to take a break.
🙄
🙄

Thankfully my husband was able to fulfill my needs tonight!

All I can say is next please!
😂
sorry you had such a bad expierence, this is why single guys get such a bad rap and have trouble finding any couple. Wish you were closer to me.

I would agree, but he promoted himself as a very experienced bull. I would not even be upset if he was a first time guy who wanted to try it. He told us he had done it a lot, was experienced, and knew how to please. Lol. He didn’t even know how to play with her pussy properly with his hands and didn’t even attempt to perform oral, even after my wife went down on him for almost a half hour. That was our biggest problem. I get the performance issue, but he sold himself as something and I’m relatively sure he had zero experience.
vet better, meet first over coffee or a drink before any play date is set....gives an idea of what he would be all about. Still a risk but less. We have also had some problems with single guys but only 1 that couldn't preform and he did oral on her for 45 minutes cause he felt bad about it.....lol. Finding anything regular and long term seems to be our problem. I have also been on the bull end of this before and always make sure she is pleased orally and from sex so you just ran into a bad one. Hope it gets better for you.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
vet better, meet first over coffee or a drink before any play date is set....gives an idea of what he would be all about. Still a risk but less. We have also had some problems with single guys but only 1 that couldn't preform and he did oral on her for 45 minutes cause he felt bad about it.....lol. Finding anything regular and long term seems to be our problem. I have also been on the bull end of this before and always make sure she is pleased orally and from sex so you just ran into a bad one. Hope it gets better for you.
We did meet first. But I agree that is the best option.