First time here. My wife Miyuki from Japan

She seems feeling uncomfortable working with the French boss after being french kissed..

He now asking her to go trip with him this weekend. Surprisingly she actually is thinking to go....

I told her up to her....today she will tell her boss answer...

I have been talking to one Malaysian men on other forum to visiting Japan. He want to meet Miyuki during his next business trip.

I got his photo and he is a business owner who want to take Miyuki to 5 star hotel for 3 days near Osaka.

He seems very interested in my wife and seems nice guy to let have my wife for 3 days.

What you guys think?

He want to to with her just like my boss did.

By the way he is 67 years old.302666

I would love to give her a long and luxurious tongue bath getting into every little crevice and hole. I would the fuck her with long strokes maybe let you watch. I would start with her on her back then on her knees, that way as she was cumming I would push her her and shoulders down opening both holes and allowing me to go from pussy to anus with each stroke. I would push my 8" thick cock to the hilt and swirl it around inside her as she started to scream in ecstasy. Finally I would let her finish on top of me so that she could position her self so that my cock would be where she wanted it inside her. I would watch as she throws her head back and her mouth opens wide as she starts to cum continuously and in the midst of her multiple orgasm I would reach up to her supple yet firm tits and pull slowly on her nipples. This would trigger her largest orgasm making me also cum deep inside her. Mmmm this has been my wank fantasy of her since you started posting her photos

Reactions: Suguru
I would love to give her a long and luxurious tongue bath getting into every little crevice and hole. I would the fuck her with long strokes maybe let you watch. I would start with her on her back then on her knees, that way as she was cumming I would push her her and shoulders down opening both holes and allowing me to go from pussy to anus with each stroke. I would push my 8" thick cock to the hilt and swirl it around inside her as she started to scream in ecstasy. Finally I would let her finish on top of me so that she could position her self so that my cock would be where she wanted it inside her. I would watch as she throws her head back and her mouth opens wide as she starts to cum continuously and in the midst of her multiple orgasm I would reach up to her supple yet firm tits and pull slowly on her nipples. This would trigger her largest orgasm making me also cum deep inside her. Mmmm this has been my wank fantasy of her since you started posting her photos

I was moved by your comments and told her that she might have one Western fan... She asked me what you are talking about...!? Yes she does not know I share her nude here...

THis is for you...!

I realize that its already been stated previously, but I think letting your bull cum deep inside you is the ultimate submission and lets them know you are truly theirs. I personally don't like condoms anyway, but prefer to feel her cum allover my bbc. The idea of seeding the woman is also a major turn on.

Your wife is VERY hot and you are such a lucky man that she willingly cuckolds you constantly. By the way, my wife started with a neighbor of ours but much like your boss, he was so good in bed and so big that she was hooked and wanted to fuck him on a regular basis

Powerless in front of my boss...yet the worst part was boss started to ask her to marry...

That changed all.... About 12 years later I found out they were seeing each other in motel for a decade...

Miyuki told me I could not make her cum with my sex and she became aware of other love in sex with boss...

Powerless in front of my boss...yet the worst part was boss started to ask her to marry...

That changed all.... About 12 years later I found out they were seeing each other in motel for a decade...

Miyuki told me I could not make her cum with my sex and she became aware of other love in sex with boss...

But hang on....
You've fucked the time line. If you're going to make up bullshit then at least get your story right.
You wrote this ....

"If anyone interested, I will share what happened in our marriage after my boss met my wife at our wedding....about 3 years later all started..

Just a few days after our wedding, I introduced my wife to my boss who were about 55 years old at that time, he started to call me to visit our apartment. We were 22 years old. From the first day he came to our apartment, he had camera with him asked if he could take our family photo..... 3 years later I started to receive photo like this which he snapped while he stay with us. We often go to pack near by and boss came with us snapping photo. No idea he was taking photo like this until years after..."

now im confused.
first he says 3 years and now its 12.
Also..

if the boss has been doing her for 12 years and shes only 22 then he's been fucking her since she was 10.

Reactions: Oddzilla
Why are you so hung up on the fact that its make believe?
Because he keeps posting great photos. If you show me where the photos come from then I will stop following this thread. I'm not reading the obvious fantasy driven story but the model looks great

There are a few sexually frustrated people here have nothing better to do than messing others.

Sorry for the rest of good people but I never had such mean losers like some of cowards here.

I hope I am writing in good English since I really mean it. Thanks!

Reactions: DennisTraveling
There are a few sexually frustrated people here have nothing better to do than messing others.

Sorry for the rest of good people but I never had such mean losers like some of cowards here.

I hope I am writing in good English since I really mean it. Thanks!
Lol