First time here. My wife Miyuki from Japan

Miyuki is busy for volunteer these days coming home late. She still works as secretary for a young French guy who is married.

But married mean very different according to Miyuki in France as he often ask her to spend more time after work.

Since the last boat trip cancelled he ask her to go weekend trip alone with him every day...

He knows Miyuki is married yet he think house wife in Japan should enjoy love life even married to keep young...

Miyuki seems almost convinced by him and now considering to go to trip with him if just day time...

If she goes on this trip, is a good chance she is going to get fucked. Sounds like she is getting used to being black guys. Think she will take those big dicks? better not show her this before she goes. Prob not a good idea. haha297932

I finally showed your dick photo to Miyuki. She was forced to kiss by French guy two days ago after she was got drunk during dinnrer with him.

I was not happy about that and wanted to make her forget about the guy....

Miyuki covered her eyes but later she was watching your dick photo in kitchen table.

I finally showed your dick photo to Miyuki. She was forced to kiss by French guy two days ago after she was got drunk during dinnrer with him.

I was not happy about that and wanted to make her forget about the guy....

Miyuki covered her eyes but later she was watching your dick photo in kitchen table.
wow, at the table? guess she wanted you to know she likes haha.

• Haha
Reactions: slappin8silly57
Surprisingly she did ask me to take a bath with her next day after so many years... She did watch my penis while taking bath like comparing with your monster penis....and she did mention about your penis as like animal...

I asked her if she think can take inside.... she reply istantly no way...too big and too long...

Miyuki came home really late last night as she as requested to work overtime by the same French guy.

Only she and he was in office til almost midnight and then he tried to kiss her.

She told me she tried to step away but he followed and carried her onto sofa where he started to kiss into her shirts..

I need to go work yet wanted to share ...299902