First time here. My wife Miyuki from Japan

she is so sexy, lets chat.

I saw your amazing dark penis picture. Miyuki's vagina is very tight and no way she could bear your size. I know one Japanese wife who fell in black mans sex and divorced husband for him. I am very afraid if Miyuki ever experience you and your dick Miyuki never can even feel Japanese penis size..... I am glad you are not in Japan....

I can not stop thinking about Jaycam's dick inside of my wife.... It is 3 times larger and longer than mine.... I almost wish to leave my wife in a hotel room with him to watch from behind the closet to see how my wife will scream on top of him.

Anyone has large penis and share here, I will post a special photo for each of you. I am think to show the photo to my wife yet she has no idea her nude is shared on this forum....

I can not stop thinking about Jaycam's dick inside of my wife.... It is 3 times larger and longer than mine.... I almost wish to leave my wife in a hotel room with him to watch from behind the closet to see how my wife will scream on top of him.

Anyone has large penis and share here, I will post a special photo for each of you. I am think to show the photo to my wife yet she has no idea her nude is shared on this forum....
Please login or become a member to view

OMG... I teased Miyuki with your dick photo a few minutes ago... She could not tell it was dick at fast...then she covered her eyes.

I have not had sex with her for many month now. I wonder how she satisfy herself.... only thing I know is she touch herself when she is in shower...

My boss took this one by taking her to park near our apartment. It was long ago yet this place was famous with a few homeless men who boss let her walk by them in this outfit.... She was still 20s at that time... He then fucked her in our apartment.292031

Before continue about the beach house Sunday, here is Miyuki last year when we were in hotel south of Tokyo. We are not rich but rather trying to make end meet every month. The hotel was paid by 3 strangers I met online came to take photo of my wife.

We are mid 40s today and beach house photo is about 20 years ago as you can tell the quality of photo image boss took. Miyuki had changed since she had relathionship with boss. He enjoyed and slaved her for about 10 years after the beach house until our company's owner's son sent him away after he found about boss taking advantage of my wife. It was however not business decidion but the son waned to have my wife....

Miyuki is a pure heart wife who never cheat on me. Yet she is a person can not say no to a men who is sincere to her. That brought her a few trouble and encounter with man including the son, my subordinate, and our her student live next door who she tutor since youth..not all are sex but all was with love.
She has perfect nipples

OMG... I teased Miyuki with your dick photo a few minutes ago... She could not tell it was dick at fast...then she covered her eyes.

I have not had sex with her for many month now. I wonder how she satisfy herself.... only thing I know is she touch herself when she is in shower...

My boss took this one by taking her to park near our apartment. It was long ago yet this place was famous with a few homeless men who boss let her walk by them in this outfit.... She was still 20s at that time... He then fucked her in our apartment.View attachment 292031
You think she touched herself after you showed her my big ole dick? Did it make her perfect nipples stand up? Pussy wet? We would all like to know.

• Haha
Reactions: slappin8silly57
I will be honest with you. She said your penis is not human size. I showered her three times and she was just going into to shower on third time. I printed your photo and told her to take it with her in shower.

She was in the shower room longer than normal day. I dont know if she touched herself but her panties had a bit of web spot on G spot area after the shower.

I asked her if she would like to try that penis.... she was silent and told me that is very sin to tell her as husband.

• Haha
Western men are very direct and friendly. Miyuki does volunteer at Olympic village preparation. She help French team. There are 3 guys who seems interested in Miyuki especially one young one who she works daily now as he specially requested her as secretary. He directly tell me he loves her body and lips. Miyuki told me he tried to kiss her cheeks more than dozen times already but seems that is friendly thing in France.

She traveled with him day time more than few times and he often ask to spend a night which she refuse until now. But next week they have 3 days trip together to north of Japan with 3 other french guys from France.

I am not sure if I should let her do that trip.... They book nice hotel with pool and asked her to bring bikini....that is not usual in Japan.

Lucky boss for sure yet but I later start thinking he was really in love with my wife. Miyuki hated him first yet she almost left me a few times for marriage to him several years after first sex at the beach house.