First time here. My wife Miyuki from Japan

you are so lucky fucking her for the first time, but i am sure she took it her hand or blow someone before you
she can make any man nipple sucking obsessed easyl, send more, want to see her ass

Last edited:
stunning for sure.....did the boss get her yet? if not when is he going to have the pleasure? Will there be any pic's of that?

If anyone interested, I will share what happened in our marriage after my boss met my wife at our wedding....about 3 years later all started..

Just a few days after our wedding, I introduced my wife to my boss who were about 55 years old at that time, he started to call me to visit our apartment. We were 22 years old. From the first day he came to our apartment, he had camera with him asked if he could take our family photo..... 3 years later I started to receive photo like this which he snapped while he stay with us. We often go to pack near by and boss came with us snapping photo. No idea he was taking photo like this until years after...

Attachments

• miyuki3.jpg
    miyuki3.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 633
About two years of marriage, I made a huge mistake on job... To make is short, my boss saved me. I was desperate and told my boss to do everything for him.
He invited me and my family to his beach house a few weeks later. I had no idea but thought he was very nice men and convinced my wife to accept his invitation.

As soon as we arrive he told my wife and kids to go take outdoor bath. It was strange he did not tell me to also go with them.

While they were in the bath, he gave me a camera and ordered me to go take a picture of my wife, or I will not keep my job....

I refused but he said, he will go inside bath if I did not..

We went to beach after taking bath. I was still in shock and kept watching my wife who had no idea what was going on later that night.

She was virgin when I met her in college and we only had less than a few sex before our wedding. She dated two guys in her high school and did not know any other men sexually until me. Boss was obsessed to my wife who was almost 30 years younger than him. He often visitted our apartment and even more after she had our first child. It was strange that he was always near by her when she was breatfeeding and time to time he even taking photo (he told us taking photo of baby) but did not share many photo with us.