First time here. My wife Miyuki from Japan

At the beach house, visiting beach with boss and my family during day..

Just about 6 hours later after dinner, boss told Miyuki to put baby on bed.

He opened two bottle of wine specially for my wife. Miyuki does not drink yet boss kept telling her to bottom up the glass..

He told me then to go get tabbaco for him to shop 30 minutes away..

Attachments

• miyuki-beach07.jpg
    miyuki-beach07.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 238
We went to beach after taking bath. I was still in shock and kept watching my wife who had no idea what was going on later that night.

She was virgin when I met her in college and we only had less than a few sex before our wedding. She dated two guys in her high school and did not know any other men sexually until me. Boss was obsessed to my wife who was almost 30 years younger than him. He often visitted our apartment and even more after she had our first child. It was strange that he was always near by her when she was breatfeeding and time to time he even taking photo (he told us taking photo of baby) but did not share many photo with us.
Sound like you were getting turn on knowing what he was going to do to her

At the beach house, visiting beach with boss and my family during day..

Just about 6 hours later after dinner, boss told Miyuki to put baby on bed.

He opened two bottle of wine specially for my wife. Miyuki does not drink yet boss kept telling her to bottom up the glass..

He told me then to go get tabbaco for him to shop 30 minutes away..
How drunk was she

All I know is what she told me. He wanted to have sex immediately yet she refused many times.

In the bedroom, there were many kinky panties and bra he bought for her to wear. After her refusal, he told her to undress and wear one of the panties and bra so he can take a picture.

He told her I will not keep job if she did not...so she went to the corner and started to undress. He was taking photo while she was nude.

He told her to show him how she wear bra and panties.... touching her sometime...and take photo..

All I know is what she told me. He wanted to have sex immediately yet she refused many times.

In the bedroom, there were many kinky panties and bra he bought for her to wear. After her refusal, he told her to undress and wear one of the panties and bra so he can take a picture.

He told her I will not keep job if she did not...so she went to the corner and started to undress. He was taking photo while she was nude.

He told her to show him how she wear bra and panties.... touching her sometime...and take photo..
I'm all for my wife fucking someone that she is interested in, but for your boss to say if she didn't fuck him you would loose your job is fucked up. That would have been too much for me.

So what did she think about the whole situation.

I'm all for my wife fucking someone that she is interested in, but for your boss to say if she didn't fuck him you would loose your job is fucked up. That would have been too much for me.

Thank you for speaking my feeling....yes, I was in all nervous my own wife being taking on bed. I and Miyuki did not talk about 2 weeks at that time. Yet things started to change about 2-3 years after that as boss frequently visted our place and sometime slept in our place. When we put our kids to my mothres house, he told me to go work and kept her alone with him. And I started to feel excited.... I can last only 2 minutes inside of my wife and never can make her orgasm.

About 2 years after this beach house, one day Miyuki confessed me she had very first orgasm with boss....

Thank you for speaking my feeling....yes, I was in all nervous my own wife being taking on bed. I and Miyuki did not talk about 2 weeks at that time. Yet things started to change about 2-3 years after that as boss frequently visted our place and sometime slept in our place. When we put our kids to my mothres house, he told me to go work and kept her alone with him. And I started to feel excited.... I can last only 2 minutes inside of my wife and never can make her orgasm.

About 2 years after this beach house, one day Miyuki confessed me she had very first orgasm with boss....
Everyone has to do what works for them. I just don't agree with your boss threatening your job. Your wife is extremely sexy in my opinion and I can understand that he would want to have her, but the way he went about it leaves a lot to be desired for me. I'm talking about for me, there are things I might post that you would feel were wrong we each have what we like and don't like what will will tolerate and will not tolerate. Your boss seems like a straight ass to me. I'm looking at her picture above and oh my goodness she is so sexy. Good luck with all that you have going on my friend. If i said anything wrong please forgive me. I am not trying to judge you, but your boss is a different subject all together.