First time here. My wife Miyuki from Japan

I am starting to think if I should share so many photo of my own wife here...

She still working at private high school as teacher until coming December.

PLEASE continue, Suguru. It's mainly Americans here, and her face - which I'm sure is beautiful - is blurred. So nothing can happen.

After married many years a men start to feel less attracted by wife. Meantime, there are a few men who want my wife and seduce her when visiting our apartment. I am a very quiet person and boss knew my weak personality... just can not say no... Stronger men especially try to convince me to share my wife. My company's owners son often invite us to trip with him but I know what he want is my wife.

I am simply curious what English people think about my Japanese wife... There are so many sexy western women with great body.... my wife is a regular school teacher and wife of two...

Like I said, she's amazingly attractive! I would love to see more photos of her, onegai-shimasu! :)

I can share photo with people who is gentle and listen to what happened to our life even since boss came into our life. I can not tell anyone in Japan nor around my people I work with..

Back to beach house, next morning, boss told me to take our kids and go home. And he said leave Miyuki alone with him on Sunday all day.

At that point, I decided about my boss saving my job to Miyuki. She was silent at first and told us to go home first, and she said she will be OK to stay.

I and kids left his beach house after breakfast. Boss did not even let us say goodbye and took Miyuki to shower room to wash her.

MY heart was pounding crazy on the way go home....

All I know about Sunday is from Miyuki told me almost month later... and this picture is from boss I received almost 3 years after the Sunday.

STUNNING breasts!

I can share photo with people who is gentle and listen to what happened to our life even since boss came into our life. I can not tell anyone in Japan nor around my people I work with..

Back to beach house, next morning, boss told me to take our kids and go home. And he said leave Miyuki alone with him on Sunday all day.

At that point, I decided about my boss saving my job to Miyuki. She was silent at first and told us to go home first, and she said she will be OK to stay.

I and kids left his beach house after breakfast. Boss did not even let us say goodbye and took Miyuki to shower room to wash her.

MY heart was pounding crazy on the way go home....

All I know about Sunday is from Miyuki told me almost month later... and this picture is from boss I received almost 3 years after the Sunday.

I want to suck those sweet nipples SO BADLY right now!

Reactions: firestarter
I never actively seek other men sharing my wife. We had more than a few offer from men around us to share my wife including our company's owners son who took her out for a day trip once during our company trip. It was supposed to be a day trip yet he took her to remote island famous for mixed bath (men and women take bath together).

Her high school principle has been after her for many years and she was groped more than dozen times.

Yet most notorious one is my boss and our college professor who took her photo during college years. He was art teacher and used her as his model for 2 years after school ended up tried to take her virginity before graduation. He was at least successful shooting her semi nude photo during her college year.

Miyuki is from countryside and was easy target in Tokyo by many older men....She is pure heart lady and still is.
she's so hot and everbody trying to nail her

want to hear her say, yamate kudasai

This was exact words I heard many times on Saturday night from the locked room at boss's beach house bedroom.

Sorry my English is poor. But what I write here is what happened to us honestly but I can not for sure exact scene since this is based on what Miyuki told me only. She did not want to tell me all and also bit by bit when I asked her many times... She still tell me she want to forget about this but still come back to her memory and dream being fucked by boss.

This was exact words I heard many times on Saturday night from the locked room at boss's beach house bedroom.

Sorry my English is poor. But what I write here is what happened to us honestly but I can not for sure exact scene since this is based on what Miyuki told me only. She did not want to tell me all and also bit by bit when I asked her many times... She still tell me she want to forget about this but still come back to her memory and dream being fucked by boss.

Your English is great! Don't be silly! Your story is excellent!

I'm pretty sure she has been fucked without you knowing. Wives are like that. She's probably getting fucked by one of your friends now.

This is what boss was doing to my wife on Sunday morning... She refused for full sex until almost evening according to her.

He was touching and kissing to pose her to take her nude. Sucking her breastmilk...and letting her drink wine.

What changed her mind was when he started tell her how much he loved her since the first time he met her.

He was bad yet still gentle and treated her kindly. And afternoon, he cried once.... that made her pity on boss.

She told me she felt sorry that he did not have anyone for 10 years since divorced and spent all time with us watching her.

She felt a bit of affection for boss I guess....then started to fully open her leg for him to take photo...

Attachments

• myuki-sun4.jpg
    myuki-sun4.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 221
almost 60 years old boss.. and early 20s wife of other men... he told me it was his dream come true moment.

He had every intention to have her and make love better than I did to make her come back to him.

He will propose to my wife (seriously...he did) about 4 years after this...

You can see that boss is not dressed on this photo...

Attachments

• myuki-sun5.jpg
    myuki-sun5.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 216
It means I rubbed my cock until I cum. Great pics and will use them for my next wank. Great looking wife with great nipples