First time here. My wife Miyuki from Japan

A few of you guys should read this book....

View attachment 265930

A few of you guys should read this book....

View attachment 265930
Well, I pointed out that the account was stretching it a bit. No harm. Just a guy getting a wank over showing his wife pics.
Much safer than what we indulge in that said, I find it difficult to know those who have actually experience genuine sharing wife's. Although I've been doing exactly that for several years, this is the only time I decided to be open about it on a public forum. I did it to enhance my sexual experience. That's all. Thing is; we all start at fantasy, and some progress. The minority. Just let him play away with his wife pics. We've got so much more. The highs and the lows.

Reactions: jduke
In college years, Fumie HOsokawa was sex symbol. My seniors in college called Miyuki Fumie chan as she looked similar to the sex symbol.

At drinking parties in Izakaya, Miyuki was very popular among Salary men as she did part time job service sake and foods. She always complained many older men tried touch her breasts once they were drunk... yes, that is normal in Japan after 5 pm..

Are they look similar to you?

Attachments

• fumie-hosokawa.jpg
    fumie-hosokawa.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 192
  • apartment-02.jpg
    apartment-02.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 201
In college years, Fumie HOsokawa was sex symbol. My seniors in college called Miyuki Fumie chan as she looked similar to the sex symbol.

At drinking parties in Izakaya, Miyuki was very popular among Salary men as she did part time job service sake and foods. She always complained many older men tried touch her breasts once they were drunk... yes, that is normal in Japan after 5 pm..

Are they look similar to you?
Agree! She's beautiful and very sexy.

Boss bought back more than a few gift for my wife from Hawaii where he go every year. He bought back a expensive bikini set once.

He told her to try on in our living room in front of him. She went to our bed room to try on yet he entered in the room to take a photo.

There are few more of these... boss said often he masterbate himself with this one photo.

Attachments

• miyuki-boss-gift-hawaii.jpg
    miyuki-boss-gift-hawaii.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 214
back to the boss's beach house, Miyuki did not return home on Sunday. Boss called me late evening that Miyuki will stay till Monday. He told me to call company for his absence on Monday....

Miyuki called me almost 3 hours later telling me everything will be OK and no worry about my job. She did not have sex on Sunday according to her yet I think she was letting boss have her on Monday to secure my job.

Photo from next day (monday)... a guy under her is my boss....

Attachments

• miyuki_mon5.jpg
    miyuki_mon5.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 192
I am shy to say to confess, I did masterbated after receiving Monday's photo from my boss at that time. I was very upset yet same time seeing my own wife fully naked with my own boss made me very excited somehow. It was the feeling I never had before and still give me very stange feeling seeing these photo....

My wife was told by boss, just for one night.... it will the last time and my family will be OK as I will keep my job...

Attachments

• miyuki_mon6.jpg
    miyuki_mon6.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 246
If anyone interested, I will share what happened in our marriage after my boss met my wife at our wedding....about 3 years later all started..

Just a few days after our wedding, I introduced my wife to my boss who were about 55 years old at that time, he started to call me to visit our apartment. We were 22 years old. From the first day he came to our apartment, he had camera with him asked if he could take our family photo..... 3 years later I started to receive photo like this which he snapped while he stay with us. We often go to pack near by and boss came with us snapping photo. No idea he was taking photo like this until years after...
Wow she is beautiful

she is hot, don't know why you think she isn't....hope to hear and see more and hope you all are enjoying the fun that appears to be happening.