First time here. My wife Miyuki from Japan

Suguru,
Don't listen to the others, the pictures are awesome. Wether the story is true or not the pictures are real and wether their your wife or not does matter. Thanks for an interesting read.

I don't know if this story is true or not, but I'm an adult and don't need any help in the BS department. It was a good story and I enjoyed it. If you were offended by it you could be polite and let the rest of us enjoy in silence. Thank you

Reactions: MG1958
mmm... hope guys don't fight on this tread and please all keep calm down. I just wanted to hear reactions for my wife's photo...

My boss who now is over 70 years old almost took away my wife by proposing her. She still is my wife.

I get excited other men watches my wife as I witnessed my boss fucking my wife a few times on our bed...

I had no choice and did.. It was this day all started and a few years later, he started to give me some of the photo from his Miyuki collection.

This is from the day at beach house....
Your wife has beautiful nipples, made for sucking. Please post more pictures of her

Thank you Angelina S. By the way the lady of your icon is my type. She is so sexy and would be happy to share and exchange with my wife if she is OK with a guy can only last less than 2 minutes (sadly this is main reason Miyuki almost married to my boss at one time).

Many yeas after boss had her (boss had relashionship with my wife for about 8 years until he was transfered by company owners son who made my wife as mistress since then for 2 years), I was sharing my wife with strangers I met online letting taking her photo. This one is for Angelina S with thanks.288882

Back many years, boss drove my wife back to home almost 10 pm on Monday.

Miyuki looked sso exhausted and did not even look me in the eyes then went straight to shower.

I checked her panties with his semen all over...

Miyuki was almost silent for next few month. She only told me a few what happened years later.

Boss fucked her even before she was releasted from his car...

Attachments

• miyuki_30s_bosshome_5212328.jpg
    miyuki_30s_bosshome_5212328.jpg
    410.6 KB · Views: 211
Boss start coming to our apartment more often since then. Also my business trip started to increase especially during weekend.

Our child was still baby and Miyuki was home alone with breastbed baby when boss often came at night on Saturday with intention to stay overnight while I was away. There was no mobile phone so Miyuki called my hotel when boss came to our apartment. Sometime I could sense Miyuki made some agony while on the phone with me....

I was powerless and she was his sex toy...

Attachments

• miyuki16c.jpg
    miyuki16c.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 192