First Time in Bude (Cornwall)

Or circumstances can lead to completely forgetting about condoms at all. Some years ago Mary had some issues and had to stop taking the pill for a bit while the doc tried to figure it out.

Anyways she a business trip coming up, no real plans to play with others so she has no brought condoms along. She was visiting another location of her company.

They arranged to have one of their security staff drive her around (to and from airport, to and from offices each day). Nice young black man. They hit it off, not sexual hear really, just got along well.

The 2nd to last day waiting at this intersection where a couple of multi-lane very busy roads met a tractor trailer truck hit a car that had run a red light. Like a scene out of a movie, the car was smashed towards them at the end it somehow managed to go just airborne enough to clear their hood and changed direction enough that it did not land on the cabin of their car. Thankfully nobody in any vehicle was killed but the cars passenger was pretty hurt.

Even with the wait to give info to the police by time they got to the hotel they were still a bit shook up. Mary especially. He walked her back to hotel room. Inside room she felt she really needed a hug (nothing sexual going on in her head). So they hugged, she even cried for a minute, she told me she had no idea how it happened. Suddenly they were kissing, she had no rational thoughts going and completely forgot about a condom or that she was off birth control...that is until as she was cumming hard again she felt him throb and the warmth of his cum inside her.

Now we did not do not have any sort of fantasy about her getting pregnant by another. And part of her mind did panic , but another part was telling her she had needed comfort and release and this she had both.
A nervous couple of weeks followed, but thankfully no pregnancy.
I am not keen on another baby either! But as many on this site say, there is something incredibly powerful about the risk. My other half was (and has just said still is!!) so turned on by the thought of Mike cumming in me. Something naturally erotic I suppose, but trust me it feels sooo good! Xxx

Hi
Looks like you all had a fantastic time. The wife and I will entertaining a guy this Friday. We are both super excited about it happening. And it’s both made us so turned on we can’t stop having sex with each other . It’s been a welcome surprise that I now have become a repeat performer 10 minutes after my climax . And lots my come we are both happy with my new Energy in bed,

Evening, so I have a dilemma!

We were on the beach today and bumped into a certain chap called Mike. God he looked good…. Anyway we are both in the Bude area for another week and he suggested we meet up again for some fun. I am torn. I loved the sex and would love to do it all again (and more!!), but am not sure it is a good idea so soon after the last play and with same man. Hubby is totally up for it and suggested that Mike and I go for dinner without him and meet him back at the house later? Head says slow down….the rest of me is saying get him back in the sack ASAP. Hubby has told me that I should also not bother with condoms this time.

I am very very horny. Advice welcomed xxxxx

Evening, so I have a dilemma!

We were on the beach today and bumped into a certain chap called Mike. God he looked good…. Anyway we are both in the Bude area for another week and he suggested we meet up again for some fun. I am torn. I loved the sex and would love to do it all again (and more!!), but am not sure it is a good idea so soon after the last play and with same man. Hubby is totally up for it and suggested that Mike and I go for dinner without him and meet him back at the house later? Head says slow down….the rest of me is saying get him back in the sack ASAP. Hubby has told me that I should also not bother with condoms this time.

I am very very horny. Advice welcomed xxxxx
Do it, stop thinking to much!

Hi All, Well that was a night I will never forget. Now showered and sat with hubby as I type this update for you all…assuming you want to hear about it.

I met Mike at a bar in town and he looked and smelled fab again. Hubby gave me a a lovely kiss as I walked out of the door to meet him too. A slightly revealing dress, low cut and floaty skirt…and it was windy. My new undies (bought and chosen by hubby) are sooo sexy and pretty, sheer and green.

Mike smiled and rushed over to cuddle me and kiss me…so good. We were going to stay out for a few drinks, but after a glass of wine decided that we actually wanted to go back to the house. We held hands as we asked back to our place which was lovely. Hubby was surprised to see us so quickly, and gave me another kiss. This time though he went back to the sitting room as Mike and I walked up stairs. I was almost ready to explode, as was he. We got into the room and he just lay me on the bed and kissed me, pulled up the dress…pulled my string to the side and fucked me. Amazing…delicious and exactly what I needed. Neither us lasted long, and this time no faffing about with a condom. He absolutely filled me and I felt him tense as he came in me.

Then…and oh my god, hubby appeared and without a word went to his knees and put his tongue on my pussy and started to lick and kiss me. Mike was snogging me at the same time. More to follow, hubby has his fingers in my pussy and I cannot concentrate…

Hi All, Well that was a night I will never forget. Now showered and sat with hubby as I type this update for you all…assuming you want to hear about it.

I met Mike at a bar in town and he looked and smelled fab again. Hubby gave me a a lovely kiss as I walked out of the door to meet him too. A slightly revealing dress, low cut and floaty skirt…and it was windy. My new undies (bought and chosen by hubby) are sooo sexy and pretty, sheer and green.

Mike smiled and rushed over to cuddle me and kiss me…so good. We were going to stay out for a few drinks, but after a glass of wine decided that we actually wanted to go back to the house. We held hands as we asked back to our place which was lovely. Hubby was surprised to see us so quickly, and gave me another kiss. This time though he went back to the sitting room as Mike and I walked up stairs. I was almost ready to explode, as was he. We got into the room and he just lay me on the bed and kissed me, pulled up the dress…pulled my string to the side and fucked me. Amazing…delicious and exactly what I needed. Neither us lasted long, and this time no faffing about with a condom. He absolutely filled me and I felt him tense as he came in me.

Then…and oh my god, hubby appeared and without a word went to his knees and put his tongue on my pussy and started to lick and kiss me. Mike was snogging me at the same time. More to follow, hubby has his fingers in my pussy and I cannot concentrate…
Amazing. Loving reading the updates.

A fun morning here, hubby has fingered me to orgasm and I have enjoyed a mouthful of his cum…a great way to start a Tuesday!!

back to last night.

Hubby really got off on licking my pussy and then kissing me repeatedly, a lovely mix of Mike’s cum and my pussy. He was wanking while playing with me too and his cock looked so hard. I had to ride him, and whilst fucking him Mike was kissing me hard and playing with my tits. So by about midnight I was lying in bed with two men, and had two loads of cum in me. I remember dozing off with my arms around Mike and hubby spooning me. The night was much like the last one, waking up for snoozy lazy sex for both of the boys and I awoke this morning more than a little sore and very full.

Mike left at 8ish, my undies are in one heck of a state, I have a love bite on my boob and our room still smells of sex. And I have a massive smile on my face. God this naughty wife has come a long way in a few days. And I still, even after a shower, have cum in my pussy. On my second thong already and hubby is as happy as me as he has enjoyed changing them for me. That said, his offering of a lace thong was not well thought through…so now in cotton and feeling more comfy.

a walk and an afternoon snooze beckon…have a great day all! Xxxx

A fun morning here, hubby has fingered me to orgasm and I have enjoyed a mouthful of his cum…a great way to start a Tuesday!!

back to last night.

Hubby really got off on licking my pussy and then kissing me repeatedly, a lovely mix of Mike’s cum and my pussy. He was wanking while playing with me too and his cock looked so hard. I had to ride him, and whilst fucking him Mike was kissing me hard and playing with my tits. So by about midnight I was lying in bed with two men, and had two loads of cum in me. I remember dozing off with my arms around Mike and hubby spooning me. The night was much like the last one, waking up for snoozy lazy sex for both of the boys and I awoke this morning more than a little sore and very full.

Mike left at 8ish, my undies are in one heck of a state, I have a love bite on my boob and our room still smells of sex. And I have a massive smile on my face. God this naughty wife has come a long way in a few days. And I still, even after a shower, have cum in my pussy. On my second thong already and hubby is as happy as me as he has enjoyed changing them for me. That said, his offering of a lace thong was not well thought through…so now in cotton and feeling more comfy.

a walk and an afternoon snooze beckon…have a great day all! Xxxx
Nice, I’m happy for you

Wonderful and now hubby has enjoyed licking you out so much, he's going to want you to play bare all the time.

You've come such a long way in such a short period of time. Now you're a hotwife and there's no going back 😀. I'm really pleased for you, things will never be the same again but there is so much pleasure ahead for both of you now that you've started fucking other guys xxx

Thanks for all of your lovely comments. No more playing to report I am afraid, but the smile is still on!! I love being a hotwife and we have been in a sexual frenzy since! We plan to meet up on Tuesday night in Shrewsbury, cannot wait. Lynn, you are right I will be bare again…but need to think through how safely. I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow to get the pill sorted out again…but it won’t be working by Tuesday. Hubby doesn’t care, he just wants to see me smile as I get fucked hard.

hope you are all having as much as me..? Xxxx

Thanks for all of your lovely comments. No more playing to report I am afraid, but the smile is still on!! I love being a hotwife and we have been in a sexual frenzy since! We plan to meet up on Tuesday night in Shrewsbury, cannot wait. Lynn, you are right I will be bare again…but need to think through how safely. I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow to get the pill sorted out again…but it won’t be working by Tuesday. Hubby doesn’t care, he just wants to see me smile as I get fucked hard.

hope you are all having as much as me..? Xxxx
So glad you're a convert to bare - it just feels so much better when the guy cums deep inside you rather than in a rubber.
I totally get that sexual frenzy you're experiencing - we still get very excited after all these years.

Regarding being safe, I think your best plan would be to use the morning after pill following your Tuesday meet and then start on the regular pill after that.
Lynn xx

Hi All, just wanted to tell you that I have got home after a night of fun and frolics. Hubby has enjoyed having me home already and is in bed, I am making coffee and have a tablet to take. Feel a little sore, but oh so happy. Still in my new undies as requested by hubby and about to return back to bed with him. Will tell you all about it later 😃😃😃

Hi All, just wanted to tell you that I have got home after a night of fun and frolics. Hubby has enjoyed having me home already and is in bed, I am making coffee and have a tablet to take. Feel a little sore, but oh so happy. Still in my new undies as requested by hubby and about to return back to bed with him. Will tell you all about it later 😃😃😃
That's great 😀 xx

Just had to tell you all... Yesterday afternoon was blustery but lovely down on the beach. For anyone reading this in Cornwall you will know it is a pretty miserable morning outside...but inside it has been amazing. We have been wanting to play for so long and had some issues along the way, but fate played its part. Hubby was surfing yesterday afternoon and I got chatting to another chap who was watching his kids swimming in the sea pool, he was with his mum too. So we got on well...so much so that when hubby finally reappeared I asked if we could have him join us for dinner at our house. Details if you want them to follow, but suffice to say Mike has just left...hubby is showering and I am lying in bed feeling incredibly well fucked and loved. Amazing. Smiles all round. Just the small matter of a chemist visit this morning!! Xxx
Would love to have been there to watch

So…

Mike has well and truly made me a naughty woman!!! We met in Shrewsbury as planned, hubby dressed me before I went out and I had also been to the beautician in the afternoon. So I headed out wearing a tight knee length dress with the most yummy lingerie from Boux Avenue. Hubby came with me.

We met up in a bar and had a drink, Mike kissed me really nicely and hubby held my hand. Amazing feeling. Hubby then left us to it and we had dinner, all the time Mike rubbing my legs and when he found I had hold ups on he seemed to get even more excited. My thong was soaked and so pointlessly small that he soon had his fingers me as we had dinner! Never done that before either!!

taxi to his house. Kissing like teenagers and his hands all over me. I liked it when he slowly pushed me down though, and held
My head as he pushed his cock into my mouth and I loved sucking him - I wanted him to cum for Me, but he had other plans. Dress came off, undies stayed on. And he fucked me so very hard. Just amazing. The night went along those lines and in the morning we showered together too. And then he fucked me one more time in his kitchen.

Hubby picked me up and took me home. I wanted another shower but he wouldn’t let me. He pushed me onto the bed and put his mouth on my pussy, pulling the soaked thong to the side. He was wanking too - and as he licked me I heard him groan and he came all over his hand. A shame as I wanted him to fuck me.

anyway, we cuddled loads and held each other close. Last night we fucked properly and passionately. And this morning. And this afternoon.

I have also not taken the morning after pill yet. More later xxxx