First time sloppy seconds

Loridan

Couple
Gold
First time you had seconds (that you knew about). How old were you ? Who was it with ? How did it happen ?
For me...Early 80s, I was doing pretty good in the getting laid department
I was kinda friendly with a girl that worked at my bank. I was 23, she was 21. Not all that pretty but had a rock solid body. We'd politely chat when I'd walk into the bank. One day I asked her to coffee next door. We went, chatted. I had nothing going on that Friday, I asked her out, she declined saying she had a boyfriend. I gave her my number anyway, she knew where I worked, close to her bank.
Following week I walked into the bank, visited with her for a minute. She asked if I still wanted to go out, I asked about her boyfriend, no answer, she just said how about tonight..was Wednesday. We go out for a happy hour beer. About an hour later we're at my place getting it on.
Following Saturday afternoon she calls(was way before cell phones). She visited that night. Good sex. I asked about her boyfriend she said they split up.
She lived with her mom but she could easily stay out late or all night.
Became a pretty regular booty call. She'd call at either 6 after work or around 11 on weekends. Come to find out she was still with her boyfriend but I didn't care, I was only fucking her. The after work visits we'd share some Chinese food, visit, chat, watch TV then get it on.
The late night calls, she'd stop by and she was so ready, maybe 3 minutes of chat, 5 minutes of kissing if that then into the sex. She was horny and we'd go three rounds. Happened probably 10 nights. One night she kinda let it slip she was with her boyfriend, they had sex, she was still horny so she would call me(from his place). I was friggin pissed off and she knew it. Crap I was getting his sloppy seconds, it grossed me out. She calmly said she loved the guy and liked the sex we were having. I calmed down and she fucked me silly like usual. She got off on the whole one guy then another deal.
I really looked forward to her next call. I was so damn turned on when she called. When she got to my place we got right into my bed. She started to tell me what they did and it turned me on like crazy. It got to where she'd tell me almost minute by minute how they fooled around and she got off on telling my big time while we had sex.
Once I knew what she was doing I could easily tell if she'd been with her guy or not. Besides how slick she was down there it was her mood that instantly let me know.

First time you had seconds (that you knew about). How old were you ? Who was it with ? How did it happen ?
I was kinda friendly with a girl that worked at my bank. I was 23, she was 21. Not all that pretty but had a rock solid body. We'd politely chat when I'd walk into the bank. One day I asked her to coffee next door. We went, chatted. I had nothing going on that Friday, I asked her out, she declined saying she had a boyfriend. I gave her my number anyway, she knew where I worked, close to her bank.
Following week I walked into the bank, visited with her for a minute. She asked if I still wanted to go out, I asked about her boyfriend, no answer, she just said how about tonight..was Wednesday. We go out for a happy hour beer. About an hour later we're at my place getting it on.
Following Saturday afternoon she calls(was way before cell phones). She visited that night. Good sex. I asked about her boyfriend she said they split up.
Became a pretty regular booty call. She'd call at either 6 after work or around 11 on weekends. Come to find out she was still with her boyfriend but I didn't care, I was only fucking her. The after work visits we'd share some Chinese food, visit, chat, watch TV then get it on.
The late night calls, she'd stop by and she was so ready, maybe 3 minutes of chat, 5 minutes of kissing if that then into the sex. She was horny and we'd go three rounds. Happened probably 10 nights. One night she kinda let it slip she was with her boyfriend, they had sex, she was still horny so she would call me(from his place). I was friggin pissed off and she knew it. Crap I was getting his sloppy seconds, it grossed me out. She calmly said she loved the guy and liked the sex we were having. I calmed down and she fucked me silly like usual. She got off on the whole one guy then another deal.
I really looked forward to her next call. I was so damn turned on when she called. When she got to my place we got right into my bed. She started to tell me what they did and it turned me on like crazy. It got to where she'd tell me almost minute by minute how they fooled around and she got off on telling my big time while we had sex.
Once I knew what she was doing I could easily tell if she'd been with her guy or not. Besides how slick she was down there it was her mood that instantly let me know.
Doesn’t get better than that nothing beat seconds does it?

Last edited:
Different time and girl. Married, pregnant. Lived 3 doors down in same apartment complex. We were friendly, always said hello in the parking lot and hallway. One day they told me she was pregnant, they were excited. I thought whatever but I congratulated them. One morning I see her in the hall, we chatted for a minute, she asks if I want coffee, we'd done that before. She said how horny she was since becoming pregnant. I'm like whatever. Next morning we meet in the hall, I ask her in for coffee, we'd done that before also. Again she says she needs more sex. Soon we're in my bed getting it on. Became a regular thing, hubby left for work at 7:30, she'd be at my place 10 minutes later. Hubby didn't know.
She was very open with me about how she liked the extra sex with me. She also was open about when they had sex. Sometimes she'd say it was last night, sometimes 2 days ago, sometimes that morning before he left for work. I got some very sloppy pussy from her and it was gooooood sex.
I did her 2 3 or 4 times a week form about 3 months till her belly was BIG. Fucked her butt hole many times.

19 maybe 20. Mary tried to shower quick to hid the evidence after she got back to campus from a weekend back home. She got a ride back to school from an ex. Who fucked her three times that day, last in the parking lot outside her apartment ( I was waiting inside with no clue). She went right to the shower when coming in, but forgot to lock the door, she was bent over when I opened the door and saw the evidence. Creamy as hell, made her tell me everything while I fucked her.

My first time was when I was 19 my best girlfriend friend was 19 and dating a jock. We were at the same party she ended up arguing with her bf and asked I take her home.

We talked and gave her a hug and peck that turned into a full blown make out session that led to my dick her in her mouth that led to us fucking in my car, it wasn’t are first time so I knew she gets extremely wet especially when sucking on her thick sensitive nipples so I never gave it a second thought.

Years later we ended up dating and married. She confessed a couple of days after I watched her coworker fuck her, when he pulled out the condom was broke. Best orgasm she had till the we hooked a few months after.

My first time was when I was 19 my best girlfriend friend was 19 and dating a jock. We were at the same party she ended up arguing with her bf and asked I take her home.

We talked and gave her a hug and peck that turned into a full blown make out session that led to my dick her in her mouth that led to us fucking in my car, it wasn’t are first time so I knew she gets extremely wet especially when sucking on her thick sensitive nipples so I never gave it a second thought.

Years later we ended up dating and married. She confessed a couple of days after I watched her coworker fuck her, when he pulled out the condom was broke. Best orgasm she had till the we hooked a few months after.
Oops I forgot to type that she confessed to haven fucked her boyfriend there at the party before the argument.

In my younger years, I had a girlfriend, Paula, who was just extraordinary in every dimension; attractive (an understatement, she was 'stop the clock' beautiful), intelligent, sweet, and best of all, sexual. If Websters defined 'spin fuck,' Paula would be the archetype. All that was the upside. The downside, Paula was both popular and sought after, and very flirtatious. The biggest downside was her addiction to her ex - although she claimed to despise him, whenever, and if he demanded a fuck session, Paula never said no...

At the time I had no idea about cuckolding - her take was I could either accept her occasionally fucking her ex, or we could split up. There was no way, absolutely none at all, that I was going to voluntarily walk away from that pussy... Every time they fucked, we fucked after - partly out of her guilty (though in retrospect I doubt she felt any regret at all), and partly because she was always still horny after fucking her ex. So it was sloppy seconds for me, knowing full well what I was getting.

Paula was always wound up, off the rails horny after, and so wet that I could penetrate her effortlessly - our usual routine had at least a couple of oral orgasms for her, to get her wet, vaginally tented to take my cock (we were very different body types, spinner and athlete). After Paula had a couple of loads from her ex, I could just shove my hard cock into her, balls deep, and fuck her senseless.

Mt first sloppy seconds came when my wife decided she was ready to try a safe guy who she knew and trusted. He happened to be my best friend who I felt was close enough to be my brother. He had come to visit and was in our hot tub. Things got a little hot in there, and when I came back out after refilling the drinks, I saw her impaled on him in the water. He had emptied inside her twice before I had my chance to sink her pink...and swollen. It felt so warm that I knew it was me adding my cum to his, which turned her own knowing I was fucking her with my best friend's cum as lube.

Our first sloppy sends started when we got into swinging, we tried finding cpls but that was a slow process so ended up playing with single guys a bit.
Well one thing lead to the other and I found out I just love going in for slops. Before long we ended up doing mmmf and then into GBs.

arr yes great times.

This is the last part of a MMF sex night. The second round of fucking

After relaxing a bit we got going again. Elaine sucked Ron hard and slipped a condom over his dick. He mounted her missionary style and I enjoyed watching them screw for awhile. We alternated fucking Elaine in various positions. The second round of sex is always more relaxed. Elaine had learned to preform a little for me. She would smile or wink at me while getting drilled or sucking cock. Sometimes she would talk and ask me if I liked what she was doing. Eventually I was laying on my back with Elaine in front of me on all fours blowing me. Ron was standing up fucking her doggy style. I had seen him put on a condom earlier so when he grabbed her hips and started cumming I didn't think anything other than it would be my turn now. When he finished cumming he pulled out he held on to Elaine's waist and kind of pushed her on top of me. That is her favorite position and she seemed to be getting close to climaxing. She was very wet and at first I thought it was just her juices. As Elaine was grinding on my cock I could not believe how wet and loose her pussy was. Her juices were oozing down my dick and onto my balls. Her pussy felt different and I just thought she was really turned on. Ron was massaging her tits and tweaking her nipples. I said "My God you are wet!". Then he winked at me and picked up a condom from the floor that was empty. We both smiled as Elaine orgasmed followed quickly by me shooting off. I don't know if it was physical or psychological but I loved fucking Elaine after Ron had climaxed in her. I was hooked on sloppy seconds after that. As Elaine rolled off me she noticed how wet we both were. She said something about us making a big mess. Ron and I smiled at each other and Elaine looked at us as asked what we were grinning about. He held up the empty condom and I said "You just gave me sloppy seconds and I loved it".

I love sloppy seconds.

The first time I had sloppy second, it was the late 80’s, I knew nothing of the lifestyle. A girlfriend of mine came to visit. It did not take long before we were busy in bed. In the middle of my performance, she started crying. I stopped to find out what was the matter and she said that she feels terrible because she was coming from a mutual friend’s home, and while there she had sex with him just before coming over to my place. Our friend did not live far from my home. I asked if that was why she was so wet below and she said yes, still crying her eyes out. I was hard before but hearing this made me harder, I started fingering her wetness and then I went down on her. She was very shocked, but it turned her on and grabbed the back of my head, pushing me deeper. She was expecting outrage but got the opposite.

The first time I had sloppy second, it was the late 80’s, I knew nothing of the lifestyle. A girlfriend of mine came to visit. It did not take long before we were busy in bed. In the middle of my performance, she started crying. I stopped to find out what was the matter and she said that she feels terrible because she was coming from a mutual friend’s home, and while there she had sex with him just before coming over to my place. Our friend did not live far from my home. I asked if that was why she was so wet below and she said yes, still crying her eyes out. I was hard before but hearing this made me harder, I started fingering her wetness and then I went down on her. She was very shocked, but it turned her on and grabbed the back of my head, pushing me deeper. She was expecting outrage but got the opposite.
My wife calls it sticking the landing when I eat her our after sex...she loves it

First time I knowingly had sloppy seconds I was 24, now 55. It was after a party and my brother came home with us to stay the night. Somehow, I still don't know how, we got into a game of strip poker which after a while turned into forfeits given to the loser by the winner. There was a lot of cheating went on and my wife finished up losing most games and gradually the forfeits got more daring until I told her she had to fuck my brother. After that the game was forgotten and it just became a threesome with us taking turns with her. Finished up all spending the night in the same bed taking her as and when we wanted for most of the night. I still remember how it felt and have been hooked on it evr since.

First time I knowingly had sloppy seconds I was 24, now 55. It was after a party and my brother came home with us to stay the night. Somehow, I still don't know how, we got into a game of strip poker which after a while turned into forfeits given to the loser by the winner. There was a lot of cheating went on and my wife finished up losing most games and gradually the forfeits got more daring until I told her she had to fuck my brother. After that the game was forgotten and it just became a threesome with us taking turns with her. Finished up all spending the night in the same bed taking her as and when we wanted for most of the night. I still remember how it felt and have been hooked on it evr since.
Now that is a good wife

Well I've had to 2 experiences that I now know about. Once before my wife and I became married. We were split up and she was at a party, this black guy was always hitting on her even when we were together. He was always begging her for sex always. One party she was drunk and she finally let him hit. After she felt guilty and she called me and asked to come over because she couldn't sleep and wanted some comfort. She came over we talked for a few minutes and we fucked. While we were fucking I felt her pussy was coated and her texture was off but just kept going. She finally told me the truth about this night not to long ago.

Second time was a couple years ago when she cheated on me with her best friends boyfriend. He was suppose to drop her off and they ended up pulling over somewhere and fucked. She came home to me again and asked me to fuck her. So I did. I again felt her pussy coated and asked her why does it feel off? And she got upset and tried to leave. Well I told her to get back in bed and let me finish. She did and a couple weeks later she told me what happened. I didnt know i was getting sloppy seconds until after the fact. That's how I ended up here.

I started this thread.....
Sloppy Seconds....is what it is but I've never liked the term. Wife has never referred to it like that.
Yes it's some goooood pussy in the right circumstances.
The feeling to me is very exciting because my wife is SO turned on after he finishes and it's like she's a different woman while I'm doing her.
It's the combination of everything, our friend with us, watching them get it on, seeing him cum, watching them kiss, his dick dripping as he pulls out, the look on her face as I climb on, how she kisses me, how she moves under me, how her pussy feels.....on and on.
And from my limited experience it seems women abousulty love to do another guy after they've been fucked.