First time sub training session

Anonymousrachel

Female
Gold
So I have always been one who dreamed of being someone’s submissive. I had it in me since my first serious relationship though where I enjoyed some BDSM things but didn’t know exactly what they were called. But letting someone have that ownership mentality over me has always been a huge turn on.

So flash back to last Thursday. Rob had someone reach out to him about being interested in playing with me. I found out he was a Master and became very intrigued. We talked for a little bit and discussed some of the preliminary things.

Today while talking to him, he mentioned he wanted to ... and do some training. To which I agreed of course.

He told me what to wear and had me turn my camera on on ... after I was fully ready. He had me kneel down and taught me about the waiting pose. Had Rob walk the camera around a couple of times and had me get on all fours so he could inspect me.

He then had Rob plug me. After that, he asked me to kneel and told me to stay there for 5 minutes with no eye contact or talking whatsoever to reflect on my liking of what just happened.

5 minutes later - I’m not gonna lie - my legs were starting to shake. I definitely need to practice that pose more often. He got back on the camera after that and had Rob fuck me with a dildo while he watched and had me explain everything in great detail of what was going on.

After a little while, he also had me stand and face him and told me to play with myself for a little bit. He then had me kneel again while he explained where we would go from there.

It was definitely a learning curve for me. But he was very pleased in my obedience and is hoping to continue with training!

So I have always been one who dreamed of being someone’s submissive. I had it in me since my first serious relationship, though I enjoyed some BDSM things but didn’t know exactly what they were called. But letting someone have that ownership mentality over me has always been a huge turn on.

So flash back to last Thursday. Rob had someone reach out to him about being interested in playing with me. I found out he was a Master and became very intrigued. We talked for a little bit and discussed some of the preliminary things.

Today while talking to him, he mentioned he wanted to ... and do some training. To which I agreed of course.

He told me what to wear and had me turn my camera on on ... after I was fully ready. He had me kneel down and taught me about the waiting pose. Had Rob walk the camera around a couple of times and had me get on all fours so he could inspect me.

He then had Rob plug me. After that, he asked me to kneel and told me to stay there for 5 minutes with no eye contact or talking whatsoever to reflect on my liking of what just happened.

5 minutes later - I’m not gonna lie - my legs were starting to shake. I definitely need to practice that pose more often. He got back on the camera after that and had Rob fuck me with a dildo while he watched and had me explain everything in great detail of what was going on.

After a little while, he also had me stand and face him and told me to play with myself for a little bit. He then had me kneel again while he explained where we would go from there.

It was definitely a learning curve for me. But he was very pleased in my obedience and is hoping to continue with training!
Wow, Rachel sounds like you had a great time. The training session sounds like it was a very hot and horney experience for you and Rob.
Sounds like this Dom is the guy that's going to help you fulfil your dreams of becoming a sub to a Dom. He's started the process, and I hope you are ready for the journey you have begun. Hes gonna take you places that you had only thought of in your wildest fantasies, enjoy.
And keep us updated :)

So I have always been one who dreamed of being someone’s submissive. I had it in me since my first serious relationship though where I enjoyed some BDSM things but didn’t know exactly what they were called. But letting someone have that ownership mentality over me has always been a huge turn on.

I can provide you with next stage lessons. You will cum at least 3 times and begin me to stop. I will support you with my 20+ years sex instructions and toys for your joy in whole your holes ☺️