First time this has happened. 😯

Sooooo... After an amazing afternoon watching my wife with her new white bull, I had a few errands to run that was gonna take a cpl hours.. so I left the house on my way, then I started getting alert from the indoor CCTV from our living room, it was my wife and her bull fully dressed chatting and looking like they're getting ready to say goodbye.... Or so I thought. As I'm doing my errands my phone is buzzing like crazy so I look at the CCTV to see my wife kissing hugging caressing her bull.. within moments they're ripping into each other. She's never done anything without me present. Soon she on her knees sucking his big cock .. AGAIN .. amazed at what I'm watching I pull over into a quiet layby and watch on.. I turn sound up to hear her say so u gonna fuck me again or what.. she then bends over the sofa legs apart waiting for him to fuck her.. he's rock solid again walks towards her and stick his cock deep inside her as she scream... I then start getting hard myself watching her do him again.. I hear her saying he's the best bull she's ever had and wants that cock everyday.. tbf he was huge... i watch as she comes hard on his cock over and over.. stunned at what I saw I returned home, bull had left so I walked in and she looked at me and said did you enjoy the show.. I was amazed.. I had no idea she was gonna do it, then I said fuck yeah, then asked if she planned it she said no, but she just desperately wanted more of his cock... Easily one of the best adventure's we've had to date.. man I love that woman 🥰

Not nearly as extreme as your story.
Wife and I got into mfm with this guy very gradually. First times they would have sex...actually he'd do her over the back of the couch, lasted maybe 3 minutes. He'd leave then we'd have some good sex after. We worked up to them messing around for maybe 30 minutes while I watched then he'd leave. That led to them having fun then I would do her while he watched. We got comfy enough to we'd each do her twice, the fun lasted a couple of hours. Always all 3 of us together.
One night we'd messed around like usual, had a great time. Wife always walked him to the door for a goodbye kiss then she'd come back to bed and we'd fuck nice and slow befor going to sleep. One night she was not back for a little longer than usual. I went down stairs and saw them holding each other real tight as they fucked really slow. I was like WTF ??? Their sex was just sex, sometimes slow other times fast hard pounding, the sensual lovemaking was what we did after. They were toung kissing, holding tight against each other and pumping slow till he let it go. I went back upstairs and waited. She didn't say anything but I could tell she was on fire turned on. We had really nice sex.
She constantly says she likes the sex, it's very obvious she does, but she has no emotional feelings for him other than when they are having sex. Sometimes she's SO INTO him while he's doing her, they kiss and hold like crazy. Sometimes I feel she's just a little to into it with him.
I'm good with how it all happens now.

Sooooo... After an amazing afternoon watching my wife with her new white bull, I had a few errands to run that was gonna take a cpl hours.. so I left the house on my way, then I started getting alert from the indoor CCTV from our living room, it was my wife and her bull fully dressed chatting and looking like they're getting ready to say goodbye.... Or so I thought. As I'm doing my errands my phone is buzzing like crazy so I look at the CCTV to see my wife kissing hugging caressing her bull.. within moments they're ripping into each other. She's never done anything without me present. Soon she on her knees sucking his big cock .. AGAIN .. amazed at what I'm watching I pull over into a quiet layby and watch on.. I turn sound up to hear her say so u gonna fuck me again or what.. she then bends over the sofa legs apart waiting for him to fuck her.. he's rock solid again walks towards her and stick his cock deep inside her as she scream... I then start getting hard myself watching her do him again.. I hear her saying he's the best bull she's ever had and wants that cock everyday.. tbf he was huge... i watch as she comes hard on his cock over and over.. stunned at what I saw I returned home, bull had left so I walked in and she looked at me and said did you enjoy the show.. I was amazed.. I had no idea she was gonna do it, then I said fuck yeah, then asked if she planned it she said no, but she just desperately wanted more of his cock... Easily one of the best adventure's we've had to date.. man I love that woman 🥰
Definite keeper!! Enjoy. CW