First Time Was Not Good

John1521

Male
Jan 6, 2022
Wife and I were never swingers, never cheated on each other, never did anything crazy and we each only had sex with 1 other person before we met each other. Years of being married we wanted to open our sex life up a bit. Started with different positions, then different places, anal, and so on. One day we discussed the possibility of swinging but the wife was turned off by the idea of me having sex with another women. Then we discussed threesome but she still was unsure even if it was MFM. So I finally got her to agree to have sex with another guy as I watched. It wasn't my first choice but what the hell. Anyway we discussed who it would be with and she decided on approaching one of my closest friends who I have known since we were teenagers. It felt a little weird but also relaxing because I felt like I can trust him. Turns out I couldn't.

Approached my friend and he was ready to go. We didn't really talk much about what to expect except that he would be fucking her in front of me. When the time came I sat on a chair to watch and he began softly touching her. The soft touching then turned into very aggressive groping with him stating that he likes "rough sex." It would have been nice to bring this up earlier or define it but ok whatever I'm just thinking he'll be more aggressive and fuck her harder which is fine with me. As he's groping her I can hear him whispering words like whore, slut, cunt, bitch, and so on. And the more he says it to her the louder he gets. A little weird but I don't think much about it as I assume it's all part of the show.

After removing some of her clothes he tells her to drop to her knees and she does. Now he pulls out his dick which I admit was very impressive in size. Maybe 8 or 9 inches and thick I was a little bit taken back and think my wife was too. The second he inserts it into her mouth he grabs the back of her head and forces it all the way down her throat. The entire time he keeps doing the same thing forcing her head all the way down on it and thrusting in and out of her throat making her gag all over the place. Then when she came off his cock he literally spits on her and slaps her across the face and during this whole time he keeps calling her names "take it down your throat you cunt" "give me your throat whore" etc. This facefucking goes on for maybe 20 minutes the entire time I'm waiting for my wife to speak up but she doesn't say anything. I told my wife prior that if it becomes overwhelming to SAY SOMETHING. Being an idiot I just let it continue and watch.

From there he throws my wife on the bed on her back spreads her legs and slaps the inside of her thighs before sticking his dick in her. We hadn't discussed condoms but I left 2 boxes of condoms on the nightstand clearly visible for him to see but he never put it on or even asked. He just pounds away as hard as he can and he slaps my wife across the face but this time really hard. You can see and hear it was way harder than it should be. Then his hand goes on her neck and I get up off the chair and tell him to move it away, look at my wife and ask her if she wants him to stop and she responds "it's ok." I asked her what does ok mean? And my friend just responds "you're embarrassing your wife." And she says "it's fine I'm ok." At this point I'm confused because she looks like a wreck and one of my best friends is treating her like trash but she won't cut it short.

I leave the bedroom, go downstairs to the bathroom, then the kitchen to get a drink and compose myself. When I get back up to the bedroom the door is shut which was weird because I had left it open. I open it and my wife's laid out on her back with her head hanging over the bed and him standing over her forcing his dick down her throat again. I can see her body squirming as he holds down her arms and pumps her throat. I walk over to the other side of the bed where my chair is and her face and floor are literally covered in actual vomit. She must have thrown up when gagging. I look at my friend like WTF? And he just smiles and says we'll have her clean it up when I'm finished. I made him stop again and told my wife she doesn't have to do this anymore and she can stop. My friend says he's almost done and tries to convince her to keep going and I'm trying to convince her to stop but she says she can finish so I step back again.

I leave to get towels to clean up the vomit because the smell is disgusting. Now my friend puts her in a 69 position and facefucks her thrusting his dick up into her throat and I see her turn pale and hear her say "I think I'm going to throw up again." My friend just keeps telling her to keep going and continues to keep calling her humiliating names. I put a towel under her head so when she puked it didn't go all over the bedspread and she hurled again.

As if this isn't bad enough he puts her back on her knees again to facefuck her and he pulls out his phone and starts taking pictures and videos of her. I have been watching the entire time and never took a single picture out of respect for each other's privacy. Once again he starts calling her horrible names and making her say humiliating things into the camera with his dick in her mouth.

From there he puts her in doggy and pounds away as hard as he can yanking her hair and still being verbally abusive and making her say humiliating things to me. He spreads her cheeks open and tells her he is going to fuck her in the ass. Next to the condoms was a bottle of lube which he picked up, put on his dick, and then rammed into my wife's asshole. Same shit and he's getting overly aggressive. After a few minutes my wife finally speaks up and says she can't take it any more. I tell him to pull out of her asshole and finish up. He puts her back on her knees and facefucks her until he shoots a huge load on her face. He makes a comment that if she hops in the shower he'll ******** the cum off her face. I tell him we're done and that we want to get to bed.

This all happened recently over the holidays and when I try to talk to my wife about it she tries to avoid discussing it and my friend has texted me but is basically pretending like nothing weird ever happened. Clearly the friendship is over which is upsetting but I'm most concerned on how this is going to affect my marriage now. Sorry for the long read I didn't mean to make it so long.

So you ask your friend to fuck your wife in front of you and like a good friend he agrees to it. He takes out his huge cock and gets very rough and aggressive with your wife dominating and humiliating her in front of you which isn't uncommon in these cuckold situations and you just sit there and watch. He's pounding all 3 of your wife's holes and talking dirty to her.

You're upset because he didn't use a condom but you never told him to use one. You're mad because he fucks her throat so hard she pukes a few times but yet you or her never stop him so he keeps going and making her puke again. You're offended because he took videos and pictures of her doing humiliating stuff but you never told him he couldn't take pictures and videos.

What exactly did your friend do wrong??? It sounds like you and your wife were out of your league or just too inexperienced to handle the situation. If you had any issue with what was going on then one of you should have spoke up. It seems like your wife had no issue until the ass fucking became too much so she spoke up and he stopped.

Sounds like you're going to lose a really good friend for no good reason.

I will say never ever let a friend fuck your wife! If you let a friend fuck your GF be prepared to have her sneak behind your back and keep fucking him and maybe leave you for him. You probably need to fuck your wide like a dirty little slut whore and make a her puke cause she likes it! She probably enjoyed the whole scene and only stopped because she could tell she was falling in love with how he treated her. Never let anyone take pics or vids of you or your lady fucking or sucking or anything else. Your “friend” has no respect for you or your wife in case you didn’t know and he’s telling everyone how nasty she is and showing the vid of her saying humiliating things to you. If you like this kinda thing then you must find someone not in your circle to do it with. Kinda sad but post a question before you get into another pukey situation.

I agree with JMS36… from a woman’s perspective… and only working with the details you gave us… you got exactly what you asked for… from her and him. One thing to keep in mind… no one in this lifestyle is looking for vanilla… so with out laying out the specifics… especially the ones you don’t like AND going over it with your wife… you’ll probably just get more of the same.

ground rules are important. Trust is important… for us, all of the guys have to be from out of state and for us, if we get into anything it has to be for us… the 3rd (or more) party don’t get a vote. What we decide as a couple is the bottom line.
In this case, it seems to me that neither of the couple enjoyed any of this. This was sexual violence, period.
If I'm honest, reading an account like this makes me feel my wife and I are on the wrong site. Call me naive, but throat fucking a woman until she vomits is just pure woman-hating bullshit.

Last edited:
Wife and I were never swingers, never cheated on each other, never did anything crazy and we each only had sex with 1 other person before we met each other. Years of being married we wanted to open our sex life up a bit. Started with different positions, then different places, anal, and so on. One day we discussed the possibility of swinging but the wife was turned off by the idea of me having sex with another women. Then we discussed threesome but she still was unsure even if it was MFM. So I finally got her to agree to have sex with another guy as I watched. It wasn't my first choice but what the hell. Anyway we discussed who it would be with and she decided on approaching one of my closest friends who I have known since we were teenagers. It felt a little weird but also relaxing because I felt like I can trust him. Turns out I couldn't.

Approached my friend and he was ready to go. We didn't really talk much about what to expect except that he would be fucking her in front of me. When the time came I sat on a chair to watch and he began softly touching her. The soft touching then turned into very aggressive groping with him stating that he likes "rough sex." It would have been nice to bring this up earlier or define it but ok whatever I'm just thinking he'll be more aggressive and fuck her harder which is fine with me. As he's groping her I can hear him whispering words like whore, slut, cunt, bitch, and so on. And the more he says it to her the louder he gets. A little weird but I don't think much about it as I assume it's all part of the show.

After removing some of her clothes he tells her to drop to her knees and she does. Now he pulls out his dick which I admit was very impressive in size. Maybe 8 or 9 inches and thick I was a little bit taken back and think my wife was too. The second he inserts it into her mouth he grabs the back of her head and forces it all the way down her throat. The entire time he keeps doing the same thing forcing her head all the way down on it and thrusting in and out of her throat making her gag all over the place. Then when she came off his cock he literally spits on her and slaps her across the face and during this whole time he keeps calling her names "take it down your throat you cunt" "give me your throat whore" etc. This facefucking goes on for maybe 20 minutes the entire time I'm waiting for my wife to speak up but she doesn't say anything. I told my wife prior that if it becomes overwhelming to SAY SOMETHING. Being an idiot I just let it continue and watch.

From there he throws my wife on the bed on her back spreads her legs and slaps the inside of her thighs before sticking his dick in her. We hadn't discussed condoms but I left 2 boxes of condoms on the nightstand clearly visible for him to see but he never put it on or even asked. He just pounds away as hard as he can and he slaps my wife across the face but this time really hard. You can see and hear it was way harder than it should be. Then his hand goes on her neck and I get up off the chair and tell him to move it away, look at my wife and ask her if she wants him to stop and she responds "it's ok." I asked her what does ok mean? And my friend just responds "you're embarrassing your wife." And she says "it's fine I'm ok." At this point I'm confused because she looks like a wreck and one of my best friends is treating her like trash but she won't cut it short.

I leave the bedroom, go downstairs to the bathroom, then the kitchen to get a drink and compose myself. When I get back up to the bedroom the door is shut which was weird because I had left it open. I open it and my wife's laid out on her back with her head hanging over the bed and him standing over her forcing his dick down her throat again. I can see her body squirming as he holds down her arms and pumps her throat. I walk over to the other side of the bed where my chair is and her face and floor are literally covered in actual vomit. She must have thrown up when gagging. I look at my friend like WTF? And he just smiles and says we'll have her clean it up when I'm finished. I made him stop again and told my wife she doesn't have to do this anymore and she can stop. My friend says he's almost done and tries to convince her to keep going and I'm trying to convince her to stop but she says she can finish so I step back again.

I leave to get towels to clean up the vomit because the smell is disgusting. Now my friend puts her in a 69 position and facefucks her thrusting his dick up into her throat and I see her turn pale and hear her say "I think I'm going to throw up again." My friend just keeps telling her to keep going and continues to keep calling her humiliating names. I put a towel under her head so when she puked it didn't go all over the bedspread and she hurled again.

As if this isn't bad enough he puts her back on her knees again to facefuck her and he pulls out his phone and starts taking pictures and videos of her. I have been watching the entire time and never took a single picture out of respect for each other's privacy. Once again he starts calling her horrible names and making her say humiliating things into the camera with his dick in her mouth.

From there he puts her in doggy and pounds away as hard as he can yanking her hair and still being verbally abusive and making her say humiliating things to me. He spreads her cheeks open and tells her he is going to fuck her in the ass. Next to the condoms was a bottle of lube which he picked up, put on his dick, and then rammed into my wife's asshole. Same shit and he's getting overly aggressive. After a few minutes my wife finally speaks up and says she can't take it any more. I tell him to pull out of her asshole and finish up. He puts her back on her knees and facefucks her until he shoots a huge load on her face. He makes a comment that if she hops in the shower he'll ******** the cum off her face. I tell him we're done and that we want to get to bed.

This all happened recently over the holidays and when I try to talk to my wife about it she tries to avoid discussing it and my friend has texted me but is basically pretending like nothing weird ever happened. Clearly the friendship is over which is upsetting but I'm most concerned on how this is going to affect my marriage now. Sorry for the long read I didn't mean to make it so long.
No apologies necessary, and I’m sorry that you weren’t able to have things go the way you had probably imagined. The biggest and primary mistake you made was not communicating, first with your wife and what she was comfortable with and what she wasn’t, and then obviously with your friend. You, in all honesty, cannot put the full entire blame on your friend, you are also partly to blame because you failed to tell him what you, and your wife’s expectations were. I personally would have intervened, much like you did, except I would have called a timeout and had a private conversation with her, to ask her if she was really and honestly fine with the way he was acting. It’s very possible whether you like it or not, that she might have actually liked and was turned on by having some other man, take her and yes, treat her that way. Now she might be too embarrassed or afraid to truthfully admit it to you, based on the way you personally reacted. So right now it’s extremely imperative you sit down with her and tell her upfront, that you were just simply caught off guard with what he was saying and doing to her, but after thinking about it, it occurred to you that she might have been completely, or at least mostly, truly fine with it, and that if she was, convince her that you’re perfectly fine with it too. That will hopefully allow her to be completely open and honest talking to you about it! Get her to tell you exactly how she felt about how things went that night. Ask her what she enjoyed the most, and what she disliked the most, if there is any! Then you should also have a talk with your friend about the event as well. Ask him why he treated her the way he did, and get his side of the story! He may have a particular reason for his actions. It may vary between that it’s just the way he does it, to based on his personal experience, and even to the possibility that she had told him that she wanted it rough.. Whatever the case, you failed to communicate properly before that night, and you owe it to him, and especially her, to communicate afterwards too! Then and only then, you can make a correct decision on how to move forward. I would also highly recommend that you and your wife give it another try, the huge difference this time is, regardless who you invite, you’ll know all the mistakes you’ve made, if any, and have learned a big lesson. The chances are much better that you’ll both have a really great experience! I have more to share about two of my own experiences I’ll post shortly.

Has been known to happen. Especially if she likes it and wants more.
Exactly. He said his wife only had sex with 1 other guy before him. From the sound of it this was probably the biggest dick and the roughest sex she ever had, She could have stopped at any point and chose to continue to let this guy degrade her in front of her husband. It sounds like the husband might have regrets from letting his buddy fuck his wife which isn't the most uncommon thing but not worth losing a good friend and maybe even wife over.

I agree that we need to know what the wife thought about it. It doesn't sound like you didn't anything to stop it. If he were your friend and you had asked him to stop I suspect he would have. Many men consider silence is consent. The fact that you saw the vomit and cleaned it up speaks volumes.... "Ok dude, that's enough" or "baby, do you want him to stop?".

I finally spoke with my wife to try to understand all of this. I asked her why she let this continue and didn't stop it when she had the chances to. She told me she originally had a lot of mixed emotions and that she was too nervous and overwhelmed to stop it. She said although she was taken back by how rough and aggressive he was she also wanted to try to see the experience through.

She said after a while she was able to settle her nerves and began to get into it. She said she actually began to enjoy most of it and the slapping, hair yanking, spitting, verbal humiliation, etc. didn't bother her and parts of it turned her on. She said the facefucking also didn't bother her until she vomited. So I asked her why she didn't stop and she didn't really give me a direct answer.

I told her my feelings and let her know that I stopped talking to my friend and then she told me that she's been texting with him and then I kind of lost it. She was sticking up for him and trying to tell me to reach out to him. I grabbed her phone and went through her texts and got pissed when I saw tons of texts between them. They were talking about the sex and he was sending her pictures and videos he took from it which was a lot of degrading shit. And then he was asking about our sex life. It was all inappropriate. He asked her if she wanted to do it again, if he could be even rougher, if she would want him to bring in more guys, if he could ******** on her and drink it and she was just agreeing to everything.

And in the texts I saw a text about something that happened when I had left the room and he shut the door. I didn't know what it was so I asked my wife and she said she didn't know or remember or whatever. It's obviously bullshit so now there is just tons of lying.

I'm pissed off at my friend for the way he treated my wife. I'm pissed off at my wife for lying to me. And now I'm pissed off at myself because I'm the one who started this whole thing.

Ok. As a Dom I'd like to give my 2 cents. There is nothing wrong with your wife and she is still the same woman you love and married all those years ago. Your friend did nothing to her that she didn't want to participate in or ultimately enjoy. You have a very Madonna like view of your wife which is great. I am sure she deserves to be adored like she is and you do. However, sometimes a woman doesn't want to be adored and put on a pedestal. Sometimes they want something more primal and basic. She obviously did and now she wants to experience it again. Many high powered executives are submissive in the bedroom. It's their chance to let go of the burden of responsibility and just experience with no consequences. Your wife carries the load of being that Madonna to you and probably the image of the perfect mom/wife/marriage whatever. She is a sub. She probably can't be sub to you because her relationship with you is too far away from that. So now that she's experienced submission in it more extreme form she wants more of that release.

Here's where it's going wrong. Your friend should not be going behind your back. He should have realized you were not OK. That is on him
Your wife should not be going behind your back. She should have the same realization as well.

You should not have cut off communication with your friend. You need to have a serious talk with him. Expect him to say uncomfortable things about your wife and how he enjoyed it.

Then you need to decide if you can
1) be the Dom to her sub and control her and therefore the situation or
2) be the cuck and accept she needs something you can't give her. This is why many men become cucks in the first place there is no shame in this path.
Once you decide this you need to discuss with your wife frankly all the feeling you have and had. Expect tears. From there you two move forward however is best for you both. Then you and her both explain how it's going to be to your friend. But mark my words, the genie is out of the bottle. You can rage and get mad but you will lose her. She is not going to forget or even want to forget being used like that. She liked every bit of it even being throat fucked until she pukes.

There are a few ladies on here who can help with the woman's perspective of being used like that and how they can't be sub to their husband. I recommend you seek them out for their input. I won't tag them in out of respect for them. If you want to talk privately send me a PM.

I do appreciate all the feedback. Right now I'm just very confused and trying to figure things out. I've cooled off a little bit since it all first happened and I don't want to do anything that is going to ruin my friendship and marriage but I'm still not sure how to proceed. Losing my friend would be one thing but losing the love of my life and the mother of my kids is another so I'm trying to stay as calm as I can as I try to figure out a way to work through this with my wife. I still haven't reached out to my friend because I want to talk this out with my wife first but we haven't really had a calm discussion about it. I realize some of this is my fault because I am the one who started this whole thing so I have realized and accepted that part of it but it still hurts and messes with my emotions when I continue to dwell on it.

Reactions: ChiefMac
I do appreciate all the feedback. Right now I'm just very confused and trying to figure things out. I've cooled off a little bit since it all first happened and I don't want to do anything that is going to ruin my friendship and marriage but I'm still not sure how to proceed. Losing my friend would be one thing but losing the love of my life and the mother of my kids is another so I'm trying to stay as calm as I can as I try to figure out a way to work through this with my wife. I still haven't reached out to my friend because I want to talk this out with my wife first but we haven't really had a calm discussion about it. I realize some of this is my fault because I am the one who started this whole thing so I have realized and accepted that part of it but it still hurts and messes with my emotions when I continue to dwell on it.
Yes, you need to talk with your wife and make sure if she wants to continue to have rough sex. If she agrees you can cut your friend out and opt for a stranger, so you save your friendship. If she keeps having just his dick she will fall for him (which has already happened as she has been lying to you and texting him). You need to introduce a new guy or move on and be passive. She is NOT going back to have just vanilla sex...
You need to get out your ball and tell her what you want. If you both set boundaries and respect them you can get into the lifestyle, otherwise start talking to a lawyer...

Reactions: werekinky2
He took her pics and videos and stared sharing them, you have three children, usually this doesn't end well. I am considering the credibility of this story. No father would allow such thing...

Reactions: radnorjen01