First Time Was Not Good

women, mainly wives tied down to a "conventional" way of life as decided by husbands sometimes have cravings we husbands know nothing about. That is why sometimes wives dont want husbands to watch. They can be free and dirty and used as they want without judgement from hubby. Sometimes only to try it the once to see how it feels then its out the system, other times more so. They dont have to play for hubby, look at him etc and "perform" and can get lost in the game, enjoy it and the guy. Tell hubby after and sometimes have hubby be told the details, (not all as i have found from him!!) but things are different with different people. My wife and i have good sex. not great but she gets thst from her friend. Apparently im not ROUGH enough with her, but i cant do that because i love her, love and sex are NOT the same. she makes love with me but she FUCKS him. He has made her puke, i have seen where his cock was so far down her throat while she lay on th en of the bed and he fucked her mouth. His spunk had nowhere to go but down her throat. But then we had a drink and chat and then he fucked her normally and spunked in her and we called it a day he got taxi home 3 in the morning. were all still friends but i know my wife has a submissive streak that i cant give her and our friend can. The thing is that i love her and cant do that to her but our friend doesnt and loves that she likes to be his slut. Well for now anyway . sorry its so long xx

would love to hear from john again because having a wife as submisive is not as uncommon as men thunk. its just they keep it surpressed for theier husbands once there married. and thats a shame because husbands dont Hubbys are studs not sluts. nand im a b hubby not a cuck.x

Please do elaborate because my wife also gets off doing this with a mutual friend but not with me, He face fucked her after we,d had a party(we had a threesome) first time. i was licking her pussy And she was head over the bed he was really just fucking her mouth wanting to come and she pucked.. i went o stop and she just said just keep going im going to cum so i licked and stuuck 2 fingers up her pussy and she came as friend cum in her mouth. only done it once since but its certainly different and she says its always one offs. not something general

Reactions: Hotwifenstag01
Please do elaborate because my wife also gets off doing this with a mutual friend but not with me, He face fucked her after we,d had a party(we had a threesome) first time. i was licking her pussy And she was head over the bed he was really just fucking her mouth wanting to come and she pucked.. i went o stop and she just said just keep going im going to cum so i licked and stuuck 2 fingers up her pussy and she came as friend cum in her mouth. only done it once since but its certainly different and she says its always one offs. not something general
I will gladly elaborate, the person that she was with was a one and done guy if allowed she will definitely get it more than that and she will know that I was there so that would be a totally different experience from the beginning

would love to hear from john again because having a wife as submisive is not as uncommon as men thunk. its just they keep it surpressed for theier husbands once there married. and thats a shame because husbands dont Hubbys are studs not sluts. nand im a b hubby not a cuck.x

I know that having a sexually submissive wife is not uncommon and I was not surprised that she was sexually submissive and actually knew she was somewhat submissive. What I did not know was the extent to which she was willing to go with it. I was also taken back by my friend's actions. In the end I can't complain since it was my idea and the both of them seem to be happy with the situation no matter how uncomfortable and even sometimes appalling I might find it, I haven't said that she can't have sex with him again but I think we are also looking to explore more comfortable situations for all of us by bringing in someone new.

Hello John, nice to see you have sorted some things out. It does get better!!!Really hope you keep us up to date with your wife. My wife read your story and got very hot reminding me that she swallowed all of his cum without much choice as he was balls deep in her mouth and came at the same time she did. She went to the bathroom to clean up leaving me with a very hard and dick and having to wait until later to use it lol. my wife has tried a couple of men but still says this was her biggest orgasm!

Hello John, nice to see you have sorted some things out. It does get better!!!Really hope you keep us up to date with your wife. My wife read your story and got very hot reminding me that she swallowed all of his cum without much choice as he was balls deep in her mouth and came at the same time she did. She went to the bathroom to clean up leaving me with a very hard and dick and having to wait until later to use it lol. my wife has tried a couple of men but still says this was her biggest orgasm!

I appreciate your response and I hope things do progress and get better. Hopefully I am able to move past some of my own issues with this and am able to enjoy it as much as you and your wife.

In this case, it seems to me that neither of the couple enjoyed any of this. This was sexual violence, period.
If I'm honest, reading an account like this makes me feel my wife and I are on the wrong site. Call me naive, but throat fucking a woman until she vomits is just pure woman-hating bullshit.
Don't blame the site for what certain individuals post. Different people are into different sexual things. Although you, and myself included, are not into causing a woman to vomit during oral sex some people are into that type of submission and that includes the women involved. The site was not the cause of their actions and if not in agreement with the actions view other post that you enjoy within the site!!!

Reactions: radnorjen01
to jonn152 i have seen my wife do this also, only once vomited but deep throated head over the bed a lot. appareeeenntnty its easier with a big cock I didnt know.She also said its easierr to swallow.

Years ago I was seeing this older married gal. I was 26 she was 41. She'd stop by my place every Thursday after work at 5:45 on the dot. She was a friggin HOT 40 year old. She'd arrive we'd talk for maybe 3 minutes then to bed. We'd fuck hard for 2 hours then she'd leave. She loved her hair pulled while I fucked her butt hard. We had sex every way you can imagine. She openly told me she'd go home then have sex with her hubby till he couldn't go anymore. She said she liked the rough sex we had as her hubby wouldn't get rough with her. Her hubby had no idea what she was doing with me.

Wife and I early 50s. Conservative as hell, wife classy as hell. We get into mfm with this guy we know pretty regularly. None of our friends know we do this, we're not swingers at all. When he's with us my wife goes into full slut mode, we both fuck her all night and she gets into it like crazy. She will not talk about what we do with him at all, she just says it's OK....she is horny as hell for a week after he's been with us. It's very obvious she likes sex with him he gets her off hard when they get going. Nothing rough happens but she does like a hard pounding from him, him on top, doggy, whatever. Anal was never our thing, we'd tried it 3 times ever. He fucks her butt hole most every time he's with us. She'd swallowed my load maybe 15 times ever, swallowed his load like 4th time we did this, has swallowed his many times since. It's fun but sometimes I think what gives?
We always do this together, I would never let her do this without me, she wouldn't do it with out me.

I appreciate your response and I hope things do progress and get better. Hopefully I am able to move past some of my own issues with this and am able to enjoy it as much as you and your wife.
Maybe if you had an active role as the videographer you might get into everything more? Something to do other than just watch?
Then y'all could watch the vids later and she might be more open to talking about her side of the experience.

A friend NEVER

I don’t know to me it sounded like your wife wanted this more than you and maybe not that this was the first time.

Like it has been said it could have stopped the second you were not happy but your wife wanted to go on.

The humiliation and that did not seem to bother her and your friend fed of it.

The condom thing
you had a lot of chance to say something because this did not sound like it was a 5 min fuck.
You left them alone to go and compose yourself,
in all honesty it sounds reading this whole thing that you were never ready for the wife sharing experience but your wife grabbed it with open arms
My Friend you were major cucked

A friend NEVER

I don’t know to me it sounded like your wife wanted this more than you and maybe not that this was the first time.

Like it has been said it could have stopped the second you were not happy but your wife wanted to go on.

The humiliation and that did not seem to bother her and your friend fed of it.

The condom thing
you had a lot of chance to say something because this did not sound like it was a 5 min fuck.
You left them alone to go and compose yourself,
in all honesty it sounds reading this whole thing that you were never ready for the wife sharing experience but your wife grabbed it with open arms
My Friend you were major cucked
He said that wife joined in saying humiliating things to and about him. She was definitely into the whole thing.

Years ago I was seeing this older married gal. I was 26 she was 41. She'd stop by my place every Thursday after work at 5:45 on the dot. She was a friggin HOT 40 year old. She'd arrive we'd talk for maybe 3 minutes then to bed. We'd fuck hard for 2 hours then she'd leave. She loved her hair pulled while I fucked her butt hard. We had sex every way you can imagine. She openly told me she'd go home then have sex with her hubby till he couldn't go anymore. She said she liked the rough sex we had as her hubby wouldn't get rough with her. Her hubby had no idea what she was doing with me.
this is, exactly, why wives need more than one lover. my wife liked it a little on the rough side, but i just couldn't do that to her.