First Time Was Not Good

Original poster has left with few comments and no updates. its a shame, I have seen my wife do it and to me its not sexy! she only pukes the once you can see his cock in her throat fully.and he stops. nothing violent, when he cums its just show for me because otherwise its deep in her pussy ( could be her ass too) but thats never mentioned shame John has gone! x

to dickhurtz, i agree. my wife will sometimes , maybe once a moth or sis weeks will ask me to leave them alone for a few hours or untill she calls me sometimes all night and in our marriage bed( she always uses spare bed and its bigger) i have even heard her puke then say keep going till you cum ill swallow it all He shouldnt have shagged that slag. all my stories are true some ive had to edit
i have loadsi admit i am a prick but she changed the rules when it suited her. im nota bull but she is still a dirty fucking slutwife. she kisses in front of me takes hands up her skirt. Alsoi i shave her every sunday! wtf! Sorry guys im ranting. Im meant to be reading not writing. Learning! she says, is so much size so good. she says not so much good. i can elaborater later sorry.

Very similar to us. Wife has adam on dates, nights out etc, but always back to me. be it a hotel ours or whatever. Started when he was single , (contact mag) before internet. been going on 25 years now and hes married. He is very well endowed and has her lie on bed with her head over the edge and you can actually see the bulge in her throat when he fucks her mouth hard. She loves it!!! only seen her be sick on his cock once. All she said was "he hasnt cum yet" then he cum down her throat and i didnt get to see it. i LOVE to see her being more of a real slut with him and just a normal loving wife with me

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Thanks for everyone's advice. My wife and I had a very productive conversation about what happened. At the end of it we realized that first time nerves, exposure to an unfamiliar situation, and lack of communication contributed to all of this. We do want to move things forward and take this as a learning experience. I did learn that my wife enjoyed a lot of the rough sex and humiliation which I accept and did not judge. I do plan to make amends with our friend and my wife is open to another sexual experience with him although she is also fine if we went with someone else. I am still thinking about whether or not I want to be there to see it. We discussed me not being present in the room, watching on a camera, listening through the door, or just hearing about it after. Overall we haven't figured this out yet. I believe I would be OK not being present but then I worry about her own safety. Either way we have a lot to still work out but believe communication is key.

I didn't realize people were craving updates here. It has been a few months and there have been some ups and downs to this hotwife thing. She had sex with my friend 3 more times none of which I was there to see. I was tempted to sit and watch but wanted to pass on it for now.

We did meet 2 other guys which I got to watch. First guy was early 40s very nice but very timid complete opposite of my friend. He was extremely nervous and having some problems staying hard but was ultimately able to perform and finish. Overall it wasn't a bad experience but my wife and I both agreed that he lacked personality both in and out of the bed.

Met another guy at a bar who was very young only 22 years old. He was very eager and not as shy. When we got back to the room he was pretty drunk but was immediately hard. As she was blowing him he actually asked if he could fuck her face. My wife looked at me and I just kind of shrugged my shoulders and said whatever. He was rough as he was holding her down some times when she was struggling but he wasn't overly rough like my friend was. He also called her some degrading names but it wasn't in the same way or tone like my friend did. It's hard to explain exactly how it was different but it was significantly different and to be honest it was actually very hot to watch. Yes it was still rough and yes there was still some humiliation but it didn't have that feeling of anger that my friend has brought to it. Unfortunately after a few minutes of facefucking her he couldn't hold back and busted. Even though it was just a blowjob I was pretty happy watching the experience.

We all talked, had another drink, and after only a couple of minutes he was ready to go again (I can still remember those days). He begins to go down on my wife and then my wife returns the favor again. A little bit more facefucking but nothing extreme and he is ready to start fucking. I told him to grab a condom on the nightstand and put it on before fucking her and he did. Started with my wife on top and then he asked for more oral so he removed the condom and went back to blowjob. Another condom goes on and on to missionary. He had her legs back and was pounding her really deep and it was hot to watch. He eventually pulls out and goes down on my wife again and she returns the favor. Then they are standing with my wife bent over the dresser and he fucks her from behind in doggy. While this is happening I go to the bathroom for 2 minutes and I come back out and sit on the bed and watch them continue to go at it. Once again he was rough grabbing her hair, spanking her ass, calling her dirty names, etc but not extreme like my friend so I am really enjoying this. Then I stand up and on the floor between them I see a condom. I get closer to take a look and see he's not wearing a condom. At some point he must have took it off. I immediately tell them to stop and ask why there's a condom on the floor and not on your dick and he was stumbling around with words saying he must have never put one on again (which is bullshit) and then it must have fell off (more bullshit). The whole night just got ruined at that point. I wasn't buying his lies and I wasn't going to give him the benefit of the doubt although my wife was feeling awkward now. It was a shame because everything was going great until that point.

I didn't realize people were craving updates here. It has been a few months and there have been some ups and downs to this hotwife thing. She had sex with my friend 3 more times none of which I was there to see. I was tempted to sit and watch but wanted to pass on it for now.

We did meet 2 other guys which I got to watch. First guy was early 40s very nice but very timid complete opposite of my friend. He was extremely nervous and having some problems staying hard but was ultimately able to perform and finish. Overall it wasn't a bad experience but my wife and I both agreed that he lacked personality both in and out of the bed.

Met another guy at a bar who was very young only 22 years old. He was very eager and not as shy. When we got back to the room he was pretty drunk but was immediately hard. As she was blowing him he actually asked if he could fuck her face. My wife looked at me and I just kind of shrugged my shoulders and said whatever. He was rough as he was holding her down some times when she was struggling but he wasn't overly rough like my friend was. He also called her some degrading names but it wasn't in the same way or tone like my friend did. It's hard to explain exactly how it was different but it was significantly different and to be honest it was actually very hot to watch. Yes it was still rough and yes there was still some humiliation but it didn't have that feeling of anger that my friend has brought to it. Unfortunately after a few minutes of facefucking her he couldn't hold back and busted. Even though it was just a blowjob I was pretty happy watching the experience.

We all talked, had another drink, and after only a couple of minutes he was ready to go again (I can still remember those days). He begins to go down on my wife and then my wife returns the favor again. A little bit more facefucking but nothing extreme and he is ready to start fucking. I told him to grab a condom on the nightstand and put it on before fucking her and he did. Started with my wife on top and then he asked for more oral so he removed the condom and went back to blowjob. Another condom goes on and on to missionary. He had her legs back and was pounding her really deep and it was hot to watch. He eventually pulls out and goes down on my wife again and she returns the favor. Then they are standing with my wife bent over the dresser and he fucks her from behind in doggy. While this is happening I go to the bathroom for 2 minutes and I come back out and sit on the bed and watch them continue to go at it. Once again he was rough grabbing her hair, spanking her ass, calling her dirty names, etc but not extreme like my friend so I am really enjoying this. Then I stand up and on the floor between them I see a condom. I get closer to take a look and see he's not wearing a condom. At some point he must have took it off. I immediately tell them to stop and ask why there's a condom on the floor and not on your dick and he was stumbling around with words saying he must have never put one on again (which is bullshit) and then it must have fell off (more bullshit). The whole night just got ruined at that point. I wasn't buying his lies and I wasn't going to give him the benefit of the doubt although my wife was feeling awkward now. It was a shame because everything was going great until that point.
Have you ever thought of Tinder or another app to find someone for her

your friend is probably best suited to your wife (sexually) not emotionally like you. it happens. my wife also does this but only with one man and rarelly lets me see. But she says she she can be a slut like she never can beforeand esp now shes married, but its an escape and let go but shes always my wife and would stop instantly if i asked her. (i wouldnt, its just sex and if you can take it as just that you will find sex with your wife better by far. fantasies and stories on your own etc x. Thamks for the update x

sometimes a woman puts aside her true wants to be married as does a husband. I have never fucked her as our friend does, because shes my wife and wouldnt do that. but shes confessed she likes to be used and fucked like a slut because she will never have another chance and once its done thats it.a woman thing! a one off. everyone has fantasies. very few get to live them and most regreret not rtying and just wank for years over nothing x

sometimes a woman puts aside her true wants to be married as does a husband. I have never fucked her as our friend does, because shes my wife and wouldnt do that. but shes confessed she likes to be used and fucked like a slut because she will never have another chance and once its done thats it.a woman thing! a one off. everyone has fantasies. very few get to live them and most regreret not rtying and just wank for years over nothing x
yes, i agree. as i have said previously, that is why women need more than one lover. i could never do the rough stuff she likes.

Reactions: Hotwifenstag01
Wife and I were never swingers, never cheated on each other, never did anything crazy and we each only had sex with 1 other person before we met each other. Years of being married we wanted to open our sex life up a bit. Started with different positions, then different places, anal, and so on. One day we discussed the possibility of swinging but the wife was turned off by the idea of me having sex with another women. Then we discussed threesome but she still was unsure even if it was MFM. So I finally got her to agree to have sex with another guy as I watched. It wasn't my first choice but what the hell. Anyway we discussed who it would be with and she decided on approaching one of my closest friends who I have known since we were teenagers. It felt a little weird but also relaxing because I felt like I can trust him. Turns out I couldn't.

Approached my friend and he was ready to go. We didn't really talk much about what to expect except that he would be fucking her in front of me. When the time came I sat on a chair to watch and he began softly touching her. The soft touching then turned into very aggressive groping with him stating that he likes "rough sex." It would have been nice to bring this up earlier or define it but ok whatever I'm just thinking he'll be more aggressive and fuck her harder which is fine with me. As he's groping her I can hear him whispering words like whore, slut, cunt, bitch, and so on. And the more he says it to her the louder he gets. A little weird but I don't think much about it as I assume it's all part of the show.

After removing some of her clothes he tells her to drop to her knees and she does. Now he pulls out his dick which I admit was very impressive in size. Maybe 8 or 9 inches and thick I was a little bit taken back and think my wife was too. The second he inserts it into her mouth he grabs the back of her head and forces it all the way down her throat. The entire time he keeps doing the same thing forcing her head all the way down on it and thrusting in and out of her throat making her gag all over the place. Then when she came off his cock he literally spits on her and slaps her across the face and during this whole time he keeps calling her names "take it down your throat you cunt" "give me your throat whore" etc. This facefucking goes on for maybe 20 minutes the entire time I'm waiting for my wife to speak up but she doesn't say anything. I told my wife prior that if it becomes overwhelming to SAY SOMETHING. Being an idiot I just let it continue and watch.

From there he throws my wife on the bed on her back spreads her legs and slaps the inside of her thighs before sticking his dick in her. We hadn't discussed condoms but I left 2 boxes of condoms on the nightstand clearly visible for him to see but he never put it on or even asked. He just pounds away as hard as he can and he slaps my wife across the face but this time really hard. You can see and hear it was way harder than it should be. Then his hand goes on her neck and I get up off the chair and tell him to move it away, look at my wife and ask her if she wants him to stop and she responds "it's ok." I asked her what does ok mean? And my friend just responds "you're embarrassing your wife." And she says "it's fine I'm ok." At this point I'm confused because she looks like a wreck and one of my best friends is treating her like trash but she won't cut it short.

I leave the bedroom, go downstairs to the bathroom, then the kitchen to get a drink and compose myself. When I get back up to the bedroom the door is shut which was weird because I had left it open. I open it and my wife's laid out on her back with her head hanging over the bed and him standing over her forcing his dick down her throat again. I can see her body squirming as he holds down her arms and pumps her throat. I walk over to the other side of the bed where my chair is and her face and floor are literally covered in actual vomit. She must have thrown up when gagging. I look at my friend like WTF? And he just smiles and says we'll have her clean it up when I'm finished. I made him stop again and told my wife she doesn't have to do this anymore and she can stop. My friend says he's almost done and tries to convince her to keep going and I'm trying to convince her to stop but she says she can finish so I step back again.

I leave to get towels to clean up the vomit because the smell is disgusting. Now my friend puts her in a 69 position and facefucks her thrusting his dick up into her throat and I see her turn pale and hear her say "I think I'm going to throw up again." My friend just keeps telling her to keep going and continues to keep calling her humiliating names. I put a towel under her head so when she puked it didn't go all over the bedspread and she hurled again.

As if this isn't bad enough he puts her back on her knees again to facefuck her and he pulls out his phone and starts taking pictures and videos of her. I have been watching the entire time and never took a single picture out of respect for each other's privacy. Once again he starts calling her horrible names and making her say humiliating things into the camera with his dick in her mouth.

From there he puts her in doggy and pounds away as hard as he can yanking her hair and still being verbally abusive and making her say humiliating things to me. He spreads her cheeks open and tells her he is going to fuck her in the ass. Next to the condoms was a bottle of lube which he picked up, put on his dick, and then rammed into my wife's asshole. Same shit and he's getting overly aggressive. After a few minutes my wife finally speaks up and says she can't take it any more. I tell him to pull out of her asshole and finish up. He puts her back on her knees and facefucks her until he shoots a huge load on her face. He makes a comment that if she hops in the shower he'll ******** the cum off her face. I tell him we're done and that we want to get to bed.

This all happened recently over the holidays and when I try to talk to my wife about it she tries to avoid discussing it and my friend has texted me but is basically pretending like nothing weird ever happened. Clearly the friendship is over which is upsetting but I'm most concerned on how this is going to affect my marriage now. Sorry for the long read I didn't mean to make it so long.
As soon as I read "friend" I didn't read any further. Why would you let a friend fuck your wife??? Seriously?? That's about the dumbest thing people in this website can do!!!

What do you think the Internet is for??

FAIL

Reactions: ChiefMac
Then I stand up and on the floor between them I see a condom. I get closer to take a look and see he's not wearing a condom. At some point he must have took it off. I immediately tell them to stop and ask why there's a condom on the floor and not on your dick and he was stumbling around with words saying he must have never put one on again (which is bullshit) and then it must have fell off (more bullshit). The whole night just got ruined at that point. I wasn't buying his lies and I wasn't going to give him the benefit of the doubt although my wife was feeling awkward now. It was a shame because everything was going great until that point.
Darth Vader might have been really badass, but it's still a dick move to unilaterally change the deal.

Going raw in this situation is a bigger risk than I'd be game for, but if that's what you're into I'm not going say you're wrong. Even a mutual decision in the moment (risky, perhaps dumb, but at least agreed on) I wouldn't see as bad. However, one person unilaterally changing the deal like this, without even letting the others know, and then trying to bullshit his way out of it... totally not cool

The evening was ruined, the jackass put everyone at risk without their consent.

I think you ruined everything, it’s just my point of view. No more comments.
He had no choice, the dude and the wife were not thinking with head but with what they have in the pants... There are some issues with going unprotected with a stranger, I'm happy the husband ruined the moment because if he didn't, their health and life could have gotten worse

Reactions: ChiefMac