First time watching

Hi, my wife and I are getting ready to play with our first guy in a threesum. I was wondering how people were able to accept that it’s just sex and it didn’t mean anything more than that to your wife. Thanks for your help
well, you have to accept that something else may arise out of it. you need to be comfortable in your marriage and with yourself enough to just let it flow. My wife sees men primarily as tools she can use for an orgasm, but there have been times when the fucking turned into something more. there was a guy a few years back that she fell for. he was a nice guy, respectful, focused, etc. hard not to like him. she started spending a lot of time with him, staying over at his place more than our house, and at one point even talked to me about the possibility of her leaving me for him. Although I was a little perturbed to say the least, I kept my cool and told her simply follow your heart and happiness. whatever you choose I have your back. two weeks later they broke up because he found someone else. go figure.

I figure it is a matter of time before she replaces me. I have accepted it so I'm just enjoying the time I have while I have it.

I don't understand the "it's sex only mentality" sex is good in any form, but for sex to be great there has to be emotion and passion and to have one you must have the other, not to kiss a guy or look deep into his eyes as you troughs or he cums is about as bad as having a lover wear a condom. guys when your not there your rules will become poorly followed guidelines at best, in the throws of passion she will tell him she loves him, loves his big cock, anything she thinks he wants to hear, so as for rules why have them
Exactly right. I figure if a woman will tell her man that it's just sex, she'll lie about other things too!

I will never forget the first time I actually watched KK having full-on sex with another guy.

I was simultaneously physically ill; nauseous, wobbly, feeling like I would pass out, my heart pounding, a body-wide burning sensation, combined with an iron-hard erection, an ache in my balls, and a feeling of total lust. I had a spontaneous orgasm, ejaculating in my boxers watching KK go at it with a stranger she’d picked up in the hotel lounge.

Even though I’d fantasized about it for years, nothing prepared me for the savage reality of watching KK kissing, fondling, being touched by, and fucking another man. The conflict of jealousy and the intensity of erotic lust is indelible in my mind.

For weeks after that first real experience, I couldn’t think of anything else, and suffered anxiety, lust and inexplicable emotions, wanting her to do it again, but not wanting it, emotional conflict and fascination over seeing KK give herself to another man.

More than a decade later, after watching her with countless men, those feelings still persist.
My experience almost to a tee. To my way of thinking, it's not about not having jealousy. Indeed without that, I can't imagine how it would be thrilling (but to each his or her own). For me, it's about finding ways to manage the jealousy, embrace it and enjoy it. I know that in the struggle between jealousy and mind-bending lust, jealousy will always lose in the end.

Reactions: Kev627