First time watching

Similar, we had a good time Friday night, room service lunch on Saturday, but went out after that to enjoy each other's company. Back to business later that night after clubbing before seeing hubby next day, which was a first for me. Having written that I think it's probably off topic because he wasn't involved Friday or Saturday. Sunday he only got to watch, to his dismay. She was happy, which was all that mattered.
To husbands dismay. That is the key. The husband and wife did not have a common opinion on what was going to happen. I dont know why someone would start this without knowing exactly what was expected. If you havent had a very intimate discussion on each others expectations, do's and don'ts, your not ready. Dont set yourself and your relationship up for failure. Talk and then talk some more.

You need to quit worrying so much and just give it a try. This is how we handled the morning after.

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet.

We continued in the lifestyle for nearly 30 years. I can't imagine never experiencing at that fun because I was afraid to try.

One never knows but we have never heard anything from anyone besides the people we were with. We discussed it when we started having sex with people from our city and people we knew. I said if anyone ever said something to me like "I heard your wife fucked so & so" I would just laugh it off and say no but he did hit on her and she turned him down so I guess he is mad or tying to hurt us. Never happened though

Kev you need to read the first few pages of Elaine's First Time thread Share Your Real Stories to see how we started and progressed. This story was Elaine's first successful seduction of a man to join us.

One night we went to a bar with a friend and his 22 year old daughter. I was not even thinking about a threesome. There was a local band playing. My wife and the daughter went to the bathroom and when they returned they were kind of giggling like young girls. During a band break the left and I didn't think anything about it. She came back and told my wife to come with her. Elaine returned 5 or 10 minutes later smiling. Our friend and his daughter soon left and I asked Elaine what was going on. She told me on the way to the bathroom she had told our friends daughter she thought the drummer was cute. What she did not know was she knew some of the guys in the band and went and told the drummer what my wife had said. He said he would like to meet her and to bring Elaine backstage during the break if she was serious. Elaine said she took him to a darkened area kissed him and told him she would fuck him, but it had to be a threesome with her husband. He seemed hesitant and did not say anything so she grabbed his hand and put it on her boob, massaged his cock and kissed him with passion. He said O.K. We only lived a couple of miles away. She gave him our address and told him to get his ass over there as soon as he could after the band was finished. We left about 15 minutes early and headed home hoping for the best.

My favorite glimpses into our past is listening to her talk on some of our videos. Somehow she can sound young and innocent whent talking about which big cocked guy to choose or taking a facial from Peter North or even letting him fuck her in the ass. Gets me hard every time, LOL