First time watching

Had
I will never forget the first time I actually watched KK having full-on sex with another guy.

I was simultaneously physically ill; nauseous, wobbly, feeling like I would pass out, my heart pounding, a body-wide burning sensation, combined with an iron-hard erection, an ache in my balls, and a feeling of total lust. I had a spontaneous orgasm, ejaculating in my boxers watching KK go at it with a stranger she’d picked up in the hotel lounge.

Even though I’d fantasized about it for years, nothing prepared me for the savage reality of watching KK kissing, fondling, being touched by, and fucking another man. The conflict of jealousy and the intensity of erotic lust is indelible in my mind.

For weeks after that first real experience, I couldn’t think of anything else, and suffered anxiety, lust and inexplicable emotions, wanting her to do it again, but not wanting it, emotional conflict and fascination over seeing KK give herself to another man.

More than a decade later, after watching her with countless men, those feelings still persist.
Had a same experience managed to take few pics and video bt took me for over 2 weeks to view t

Yes: jw_kk---This is a roller coaster ride of emotions, pain, guilt, pleasure, and a feeling that can only be had while watching your wife experiencing life's greatest pleasure with another. Wars fought, empires fallen, lives sacrificed for this and you have conceded ownership of your most pleasurable possesion. Their he is another man becoming a physical part of your wife. Connected as one, for at that time your wife will become his property ----body and soul, She is no longer yours, and what passes beween them is life itself. You have gifted her away. We had set rules for this encounter which included protection. Afer a brief respite from the first time, I saw her remove the condom from the cock. That cock had just become the second one to ever be inside her. Near nuclear feelings, we had been dating for almost two years before marriage and I never succeeded in penetrating her, close as you could get many times though. Not the c word, will not tolerate abuse or BS, and yes there have been many more men over the years. Is this a form of BDSM?

Yes: jw_kk---This is a roller coaster ride of emotions, pain, guilt, pleasure, and a feeling that can only be had while watching your wife experiencing life's greatest pleasure with another. Wars fought, empires fallen, lives sacrificed for this and you have conceded ownership of your most pleasurable possesion. Their he is another man becoming a physical part of your wife. Connected as one, for at that time your wife will become his property ----body and soul, She is no longer yours, and what passes beween them is life itself. You have gifted her away. We had set rules for this encounter which included protection. Afer a brief respite from the first time, I saw her remove the condom from the cock. That cock had just become the second one to ever be inside her. Near nuclear feelings, we had been dating for almost two years before marriage and I never succeeded in penetrating her, close as you could get many times though. Not the c word, will not tolerate abuse or BS, and yes there have been many more men over the years. Is this a form of BDSM?
Well spoken!

I will never forget the first time I actually watched KK having full-on sex with another guy.

I was simultaneously physically ill; nauseous, wobbly, feeling like I would pass out, my heart pounding, a body-wide burning sensation, combined with an iron-hard erection, an ache in my balls, and a feeling of total lust. I had a spontaneous orgasm, ejaculating in my boxers watching KK go at it with a stranger she’d picked up in the hotel lounge.

Even though I’d fantasized about it for years, nothing prepared me for the savage reality of watching KK kissing, fondling, being touched by, and fucking another man. The conflict of jealousy and the intensity of erotic lust is indelible in my mind.

For weeks after that first real experience, I couldn’t think of anything else, and suffered anxiety, lust and inexplicable emotions, wanting her to do it again, but not wanting it, emotional conflict and fascination over seeing KK give herself to another man.

More than a decade later, after watching her with countless men, those feelings still persist.
How do you possibly cope with the anxiety I want to let her do it too but we got close one time and I felt sick for a couple of days from that rush.. any tips?

How do you possibly cope with the anxiety I want to let her do it too but we got close one time and I felt sick for a couple of days from that rush.. any tips?
I've no easy answer. In our case, KK does what she wants - I don't "let" her do anything. Despite my fantasies and years of dreaming of KK fucking another guy, none of what happened along the path matched my expectations. When we first started this, the anxiety was nearly overwhelming before each of KK's encounters, often followed the next day or so by equally overwhelming remorse. With time, I found acceptance, and substituted the anticipation, and eroticism for the anxiety.

This is the end of a story about Mike, our former emplyee. I talked a bit about him on page one
When he worked for our construction company we had a rule with the employees that if they broke something they had to pay for it. It was more of a threat than actual policy. Just a way to keep them on their toes. I am saying all that to explain this. I have said before that Elaine will let a man cum where he wants. Sometimes she just tells them and sometimes they ask Mike had been fucking her for quite awhile in several positions and said he was about to cum. She said just go for it. Most guys tell her or ask if they can cum some specific place. He was doing her missionary style with her ass on a pillow and holding her legs up when he suddenly pulls out, grabs his cock and pumps several large blasts all over her. It went over the front of her basque, tits, neck, face and hair. We were both kind of shocked and when she recovered and asked for a towel. As she wiped off her face she looked at him laughingly and said, "You are going to have to pay to have my outfit Drycleaned". Just the first of many fun times.
Watching a man cum in or on my wife continues to be a thrill. This was the basque he shot his wad onoffice3a.jpg

the wives who I've taken in front of hubbies have been very vocal how much they love my cock, how they'll do anything, etc etc, so much better, etc, now granted some of that is likely playacting, to feed either her needs or his, but still
I tell my guy that my lovers are better than him and that he should watch and learn how to fuck me better

Reactions: compassionatedom
I don't understand the "it's sex only mentality" sex is good in any form, but for sex to be great there has to be emotion and passion and to have one you must have the other, not to kiss a guy or look deep into his eyes as you troughs or he cums is about as bad as having a lover wear a condom. guys when your not there your rules will become poorly followed guidelines at best, in the throws of passion she will tell him she loves him, loves his big cock, anything she thinks he wants to hear, so as for rules why have them

We have been doing this for years and one thing I can tell you is there is no room for jealousy at all here....even if you feel it some just let things flow and you will all have a great time with it. We find it very hot to have her pleasured and everything but anal is on the table for us. In the end you must have good communication to make it work and if it does all will get what they need. Sometimes there is an emotional connection and thats when it is best for her so choose your bulls wisely and do what it takes to keep him engaged in the relationship giving them time together alone, then with you there to watch and help them to make it the very best sex she has had. I have also been the bull for a few couples and I can tell you I find it very nice to have a hubsand that wants nothing more then to see his wife pleasured by someone different either alone with her, with him watching and learning or helping with the pleasure.
Spot on Sterling..great advice.

I don't understand the "it's sex only mentality" sex is good in any form, but for sex to be great there has to be emotion and passion and to have one you must have the other, not to kiss a guy or look deep into his eyes as you troughs or he cums is about as bad as having a lover wear a condom. guys when your not there your rules will become poorly followed guidelines at best, in the throws of passion she will tell him she loves him, loves his big cock, anything she thinks he wants to hear, so as for rules why have them
So true Cathy, and he will be saying to you those words that you want to hear. How hot and tight your pussy is. How your body reacts to his cock. How he feels cumming inside you. He is set on pleasuring you knowing that his own pleasure is in seeing the enjoyment that you are experiencing. Two men with the same sized cock can be completely different. One sets out to fuck her and achieve ejaculation. The other sets out to give the woman pleasure. and sees anything else as a bonus.