First time

Hello, I am curious if anyone has also felt this, I am 34 years old and about a year ago I let my gf know I have this kink, soon after we found some way to make it closer to reality, I let her hang out with someone she works with. We both knew he wanted to have sex with her, she hung out with him in the car and tried to record it, it was an epic fail he couldn't get his dick hard and he gave up. While waiting I experienced the biggest rush of my life, my heart was pounding my feet and hands got cold and I was so anxious, excited as well too.. I want to try it again but I seriously can't stand the anxiety feeling. I even got sick for a couple of days. The rush was just too much. Any tips on how to get by this?

First of all sorry he flaked out. With that said the anxiety is a part of the excitement. Also as a bull I always work with couples to relax them so that we all enjoy the time but its hard to say what may have made it so awkward for you afterwards especially since nothing happened.

Reactions: jhernz1995
First of all sorry he flaked out. With that said the anxiety is a part of the excitement. Also as a bull I always work with couples to relax them so that we all enjoy the time but its hard to say what may have made it so awkward for you afterwards especially since nothing happened.
I don't think it was awkward more like I can't handle the pressure I guess. Idk it's overwhelming.

I've had some of the worst anxiety of my life building for the last couple of days. We're having our first scene tomorrow. I've been thinking at times that the anxiety is a sign that I don't really want this thing for my life, but then I remind myself of the positives and reasons that started us down this track and I feel ok again. But as the hours close down it's really making it hard to think straight. Gladly, I'll be there to see everything.
I just hope I can stay mentally present through the whole thing and enjoy it properly.

I've had some of the worst anxiety of my life building for the last couple of days. We're having our first scene tomorrow. I've been thinking at times that the anxiety is a sign that I don't really want this thing for my life, but then I remind myself of the positives and reasons that started us down this track and I feel ok again. But as the hours close down it's really making it hard to think straight. Gladly, I'll be there to see everything.
I just hope I can stay mentally present through the whole thing and enjoy it properly.
Is this the husband speaking? If so, I feel you..

Reactions: bunnyandtim
Is this the husband speaking? If so, I feel you..
Yep, hubby here. Thanks for the understanding.
I just texted her from work and told her how nervous I am. She said she's more nervous than me since she actually has to be intimate with a relative stranger for the first time ever. She also said I need to chill out. Both good points. I just wish the damn time would stop dragging, there's still 19 fkn hours until we meet up, and then who knows how long it will be after that until they get into it.

I just texted her from work and told her how nervous I am. She said she's more nervous than me since she actually has to be intimate with a relative stranger for the first time ever. She also said I need to chill out. Both good points. I just wish the damn time would stop dragging, there's still 19 fkn hours until we meet up, and then who knows how long it will be after that until they get into it.
Have you considered starting slower? Your anxiety is through the roof. This is supposed to be an enjoyable experience for everyone involved.
That’s what hub and I did and it didn’t seem like such a drastic leap. Making out, touching, oral, then sex in that order. I didn’t go all the way with anyone until the fourth experience.
My 2 cents ☺️

Angst IS common and expected the 1st time.

She's right, chill out. She'll pickup on your angst and it'll bum her out. Be positive no matter how difficult it might be.

Never forget it's only sex, IT'S ONLY SEX, IT'S ONLY SEX!

Have you considered starting slower? Your anxiety is through the roof. This is supposed to be an enjoyable experience for everyone involved.
That’s what hub and I did and it didn’t seem like such a drastic leap. Making out, touching, oral, then sex in that order. I didn’t go all the way with anyone until the fourth experience.
My 2 cents ☺️
Funnily, this is more how my wife wants things to go. She's said she definitely wants at least some kissing and cuddling tomorrow, but anything more at that time is just a 'maybe' or 'we'll see'. We're planning to meet up with him again in a few weeks at a nice upmarket apartment overlooking the harbour. She has said that second night she will definitely let him fuck her (if she hasn't by then already). Part of me thinks you and her are right, that we should take it slowly. But I'm a greedy boy who often bites off more than he can chew, and that part of me just wants to see the two of them make mad, passionate love in front of me by this time time tomorrow.

I still get conflicted emotions - after 40+ years in the lifestyle. I'm excited, horny, nervous, jealous, and worried all at the same time. The first (few) time is the best though. You will never forget it and it will be a source of pleasure many years from now - believe me.

Angst IS common and expected the 1st time.

She's right, chill out. She'll pickup on your angst and it'll bum her out. Be positive no matter how difficult it might be.

Never forget it's only sex, IT'S ONLY SEX, IT'S ONLY SEX!
Loud and clear. She was getting a bit that way earlier today. I've got it under control now though, thanks for the support everyone. I'm feeling really positive about it all again.

Well def let me know how it goes I'm in the same boat with the anxiety and wanna know how you pulled through good luck man!

Loud and clear. She was getting a bit that way earlier today. I've got it under control now though, thanks for the support everyone. I'm feeling really positive about it all again.

Both my husband and I were extremely anxious prior to the first time. Words to describe? Anxious, excited, nervous, horny............we were so lucky to find our first bull. He's a kind considerate man who just happens to have a large cock that drives me wild. He's a skilled lover and takes his time to satisfy me.
Hopefully your guy will be the same with you and your wife. We went bareback as I hate condoms and hubby cleaned me that first time. I figured once we crossed the bridge we may as well celebrate !!

Both my husband and I were extremely anxious prior to the first time. Words to describe? Anxious, excited, nervous, horny............we were so lucky to find our first bull. He's a kind considerate man who just happens to have a large cock that drives me wild. He's a skilled lover and takes his time to satisfy me.
Hopefully your guy will be the same with you and your wife. We went bareback as I hate condoms and hubby cleaned me that first time. I figured once we crossed the bridge we may as well celebrate !!
Wow, lucky man to be able to clean you x