First Time

Stebro

Male
I told my wife about my hotwife fantasy years ago. We have talked during sex about it. She's messaged guys online and showed me, sending pics etc. Recently she went out and I didn't hear from her all night until she arrived at her friend's home near our house. She said she was on her way home but had to drop her friend off. I looked out the window and seen her kissing someone. It felt more like cheating that hotwife as I had no involvement at all and I wasn't meant to see.
Left me very confused and upset and also confusing for her about my reaction.
I am interested in people's opinions as now she has said hotwife is totally off now...no chance of anything ever again.

I always told her to message or tell me if anything happens. At first she tried to tell me nothing had happened which made the argument worse.

No, it was a random guy from a night out. In the end she said he kept on kissing her and she didn't push him away.
If she had messaged I don't think I'd of had an issue which is the worth bit

She's never said just always said it was weird. I always say when she goes out if she does anything to let me know...she always says maybe.

In my experience, I had to be there in the beginning and see everything. It was like, what am I getting out of this life style if I can’t watch. But I found out quickly, a lot of guys don’t like being watched, and I had to start dealing with FOMO. Once I worked through that and new my girl would tell me everything, and I get to see things hear and there….It ending up just as good if not better. Now instead of FOMO , the anticipation of the story drives me nuts and I can’t get enough of it.

In my experience, I had to be there in the beginning and see everything. It was like, what am I getting out of this life style if I can’t watch. But I found out quickly, a lot of guys don’t like being watched, and I had to start dealing with FOMO. Once I worked through that and new my girl would tell me everything, and I get to see things hear and there….It ending up just as good if not better. Now instead of FOMO , the anticipation of the story drives me nuts and I can’t get enough of it.
I'll try to work through the FOMO if we do get back into it one day

She's never said just always said it was weird. I always say when she goes out if she does anything to let me know...she always says maybe.
"Maybe" and she experiments and you get angry. Not surprised she says hotwifing is off. If you'd given her time she might have started to tell you about it. From the sounds of it, out all night, she might have done more than that kiss. But if just that made you angry she won't say.

I suppose you could explain that you suddenly felt jealous, weren't expecting that but even so you were really turned on by it. Did watching it make you hard, then or later? If so, tell her. Get her to tell you what it was like for her that kiss, was she excited and wet wanting more, when you're in bed, with her stroking you so she can feel your reaction.

Reactions: Bat boy and btweets
Doesn’t sound like it is right for you, it sounds like you want things to be exactly on your terms. You need to have a calm conversation with your wife, explaining what you had hoped for and ask her what she wants. She may have just taken the suggestion and when an opportunity presented itself went along with it to see how she felt.

It could be that she didn’t want to take things any further and didn’t mention the encounter in order to pretend it never happened, worried you would get upset, seems she might have been right.

It could be that you have sown the seed in her mind that she would like to experiment with other people but is uncomfortable with doing it on your terms. I f this is the case, you will have to agree with each other if the two of you are going to continue with a ‘normal’ exclusive relationship or if you are willing to cut the head off the green eyed monster and give her the freedom to do things her way.

On the other hand it could just be a misunderstanding that she thought she was doing something that would excite you but didn’t.

No matter what the reason, do not get mad with her, be kind and discuss it like adults. If you get mad with her and she was trying to please you, she will hate you for putting her in the situation and then berating her when she got it wrong. If you get mad with her and she has already decided she wants the adventur, she may say stuff you and do it anyway behind your back, and there will never be any trust between you.

Most important, if you have already argued about it, apologise to her for overreacting and tell her how important she is to you and that is why you got upset, then offer to have a proper discussion about it, and make sure you listen carefully to her point of view. Don’t just dismiss anything she says, try and understand her point of view and explain how your expectations differ.

I told my wife about my hotwife fantasy years ago. We have talked during sex about it. She's messaged guys online and showed me, sending pics etc. Recently she went out and I didn't hear from her all night until she arrived at her friend's home near our house. She said she was on her way home but had to drop her friend off. I looked out the window and seen her kissing someone. It felt more like cheating that hotwife as I had no involvement at all and I wasn't meant to see.
Left me very confused and upset and also confusing for her about my reaction.
I am interested in people's opinions as now she has said hotwife is totally off now...no chance of anything ever again.
I would tell her that you saw her kissing someone and enjoyed it but would like her to be more open about it with you. Lucky guy I would love my wife to do that with or without my permission.