Flirting with my wife

chaseasl

Male
Gold
My wife has been very conservative sexually for most of our marriage until the last year when I have introduced some toys. My wife loved her vibrator and then we got an 8" black dildo and a penis extender for me that is 8" and really thick. My wife cums hard on both as well as the vibrator. My question is I want her to sleep with other guys but I believe the only way she would do it would be to be flirted with and basically seduced by another guy, has anyone had another guy flirt with and try to become sexually involved with their wife secretly?

Mine took on the role of being the flirty slut actually so was pretty easy for her to get attention and ultimately fucked by a few different guys I know of so far.

• Love
Reactions: Camazotz
They're all different...this one's been like this since we met 12 years ago. And since cheating only more loose with it.
My wife loves attention, and beautiful enough to get it. Yes, she has been flirted with often, a memorable one in St Marteens from the night clerk. He flirted when we checked in..she said yes to going back and talking with him in her bikini on teh way to pool..she came back and told me he was very nice, so suggested she change and go back. Night was quiet, so should have quite time for him. She put on short jean skirt, no panties, silk top..an hour later she came back, well satisfied by him first on the roof top overlooking the ocean, and then a suite he had the keys too...
Similar situation in St Kitts with a security guard..she had him twice while we were there..