Foot Fetish Stag cuckold

Insane foot fetish here absolutely love worshiping and coming on my wife’s feet, sucking her toes. Love being out in public and catching guys looking at her legs and feet especially when she’s wearing heels and flats.

I’ve been gone as far as meeting up with other guys who have a wife or girlfriend, and jerking off together to our wives coming in their heels and flats. Absolutely love seeing another guy getting over to my wife, jerking off to her pictures sliding some of her heels and flats on your cock, and jerking them self off with her shoes coming in them. Love, just putting them back in her closet and waiting for her to wear them, so hard to see her wearing them to work or out in public having no idea other guys have busted or not in her shoes and her feet are in them all day. Turns me on!

Any other guys who have done this or would like to do this definitely reach out to me very turned on by this and always looking to do it. She has over 50 pairs of heels and probably another 30 pairs of flats. Must have a wife or girlfriend able to verify with regular pictures of them, showing off their shoes in their closet to know they’re really your pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Insane foot fetish here absolutely love worshiping and coming on my wife’s feet, sucking her toes. Love being out in public and catching guys looking at her legs and feet especially when she’s wearing heels and flats.

I’ve been gone as far as meeting up with other guys who have a wife or girlfriend, and jerking off together to our wives coming in their heels and flats. Absolutely love seeing another guy getting over to my wife, jerking off to her pictures sliding some of her heels and flats on your cock, and jerking them self off with her shoes coming in them. Love, just putting them back in her closet and waiting for her to wear them, so hard to see her wearing them to work or out in public having no idea other guys have busted or not in her shoes and her feet are in them all day. Turns me on!

Any other guys who have done this or would like to do this definitely reach out to me very turned on by this and always looking to do it. She has over 50 pairs of heels and probably another 30 pairs of flats. Must have a wife or girlfriend able to verify with regular pictures of them, showing off their shoes in their closet to know they’re really your pictures.
wanna chat?

I know my wife has given a few guys at her work foot jobs and let them cum on her feet as they’ve always gone on about them loads, such a turn on knowing they love her feet too
Great post you sound like me that’s my biggest fantasy would be for my wife to give guys foot and shoe jobs while at work two or three times a week would love to receive text with pictures and videos of them fucking her feet coming all over her heels and flats. Would love to see her walking home with her shoes full of cum stains. I’ve come up with guys who are into it and let them jerk off into my wife’s shoes coming in them stroking into her pictures. So hot seeing her wear them to work a few days later.

Great post you sound like me that’s my biggest fantasy would be for my wife to give guys foot and shoe jobs while at work two or three times a week would love to receive text with pictures and videos of them fucking her feet coming all over her heels and flats. Would love to see her walking home with her shoes full of cum stains. I’ve come up with guys who are into it and let them jerk off into my wife’s shoes coming in them stroking into her pictures. So hot seeing her wear them to work a few days later.
I’ve tend to find it’s a lot of the younger guys at her work who are massively into her feet, something you’ve found with your wife?

You sound a lot like me. So do you have any pictures of any of this happening or any of her wearing her heels and flats? How about her closet full of shoes what's that collection look like

Reactions: Fetishboy11