For bulls and hubbys, how many slut wifes you fucked?

Way before I was married I got with more than a few married gals. Wasent a "bull" type thing, as far as I knew the hubby didn't know. It was early 80s, I had good luck with women but I'd never herd the terms cuckold, hotwife, bull.....I was just nailing a married women once in a while. And the married gals liked it in the butt, single girls not so much.

Way before I was married I got with more than a few married gals. Wasent a "bull" type thing, as far as I knew the hubby didn't know. It was early 80s, I had good luck with women but I'd never herd the terms cuckold, hotwife, bull.....I was just nailing a married women once in a while. And the married gals liked it in the butt, single girls not so much.
I fucked loads won’t more I love it

Not counting my own wife, 22 married women over about that many years. Some were married but cheating, some hot wives - the balance tips toward married but cheating. Out of that pool, I fathered three children; two with one affair partner (both planned), one with another affair partner (unplanned).

Reactions: mirella.hango