Found out my fiancé is a slut, what should I do now?

If she doesn’t include you in the experience, then she is just a cheater. She is not a hot girlfriend soon to be hotwife.
I had a similar experience, while engaged she wanted to go out with a male coworker, I would not allow it, so she said she is going and said a ring does not give me ownership of her and threw the Ron at me and left

We did not see each other for about a month eventually she and her mother came to see me and she was very remorseful, and we made up and eventually got married and had a child

5 years into the marriage I found out she was cheating again with another co-worker, I confronted her but she denied it, when I got home from work she was gone, to make a long story short I got proof, like witnesses and photos as she had gone to the cops and said I threatened to kill her, I was thrown out my own house with a restraining order and my son taken from me, a long court battle and lots of money later I was acquitted and got custody of my son.

My MIL kept in touch and due to the child we knew each others where abouts. We were divorced for about a year in the meantime she became the girlfriend of the co-worker but he had a long term girlfriend and they decided to get married, she also had fallen pregnant by him but I did not know that.

Cut through the chase my MIL was again instrumental in getting us together because of my son, shortly after getting together I found out she was pregnant, and was pissed, it may sound bad but fortunately she miscarried but I decided to try to make a go if things for my son's sake.

About 3 months later my best friend was staying over with us, he was the one that was with me when we caught her in bed with her co-worker, we were drinking and eventually I passed out in the couch, I woke about 2 am alone in the lounge and went to look for my wife and friend, they were in the main room and I could hear fucking, the door was locked, I do admit that while we were drinking there was a lot of flirting going on and my friend saying he would like to fuck her and as she has fucked so much behind my back this won't be cheating, at one time she was feeling his cock and he was playing with her tits and pussy and so was i, his cock was much thicker than mine and a but bigger, I was going to kick open the door and beat the shit out of them then I remembered the flirting before I passed out and accepted that perhaps I had something to do with this.

The next morning they came out and we talked and she pointed out that she still loves me and it was just sex, my friend was very avoiding and soon left, I didn't see him for about 7 years after that and he would never take a call

Shortly after that she started going out in girls nights and returning later and later, she would often come home late and initiate sex by sitting on my face, the sex was the best we ever had in our marriage, I suspected she was going out and getting laid but by that time we had 3 children and I could not see myself going through another divorce, I did cheat a few times and she was suspicious and stepped up the sex, I was basically fucked silly, so did not cheat again, one night she whispered in my ear while having sex that if she hears stories if me cheating she will cut my dick off. One night we were having drinks with some if her girlfriends and other friends and the one friend was exceptionally slutty, was chatting to me and asked if It does not bother me that my wife goes out so often and so late, I replied that in some ways it does, but that she really comes home hot and wet and I get the benefit, Tracy asked do I go down on her as well, I answered in the positive Tracy just giggled and said, shit I need a husband like you that enjoy sloppy seconds so much.

To conclude this story she kept that going for years, and I accepted that she cheated, she would never admit to cheating but I knew she did, so you could have the same happen to you, now at an advanced age I feel I should never have made up after the engagement was broken, as my life has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs being happy and miserable

Reactions: hubwithwantonwife
I had a similar experience, while engaged she wanted to go out with a male coworker, I would not allow it, so she said she is going and said a ring does not give me ownership of her and threw the Ron at me and left

We did not see each other for about a month eventually she and her mother came to see me and she was very remorseful, and we made up and eventually got married and had a child

5 years into the marriage I found out she was cheating again with another co-worker, I confronted her but she denied it, when I got home from work she was gone, to make a long story short I got proof, like witnesses and photos as she had gone to the cops and said I threatened to kill her, I was thrown out my own house with a restraining order and my son taken from me, a long court battle and lots of money later I was acquitted and got custody of my son.

My MIL kept in touch and due to the child we knew each others where abouts. We were divorced for about a year in the meantime she became the girlfriend of the co-worker but he had a long term girlfriend and they decided to get married, she also had fallen pregnant by him but I did not know that.

Cut through the chase my MIL was again instrumental in getting us together because of my son, shortly after getting together I found out she was pregnant, and was pissed, it may sound bad but fortunately she miscarried but I decided to try to make a go if things for my son's sake.

About 3 months later my best friend was staying over with us, he was the one that was with me when we caught her in bed with her co-worker, we were drinking and eventually I passed out in the couch, I woke about 2 am alone in the lounge and went to look for my wife and friend, they were in the main room and I could hear fucking, the door was locked, I do admit that while we were drinking there was a lot of flirting going on and my friend saying he would like to fuck her and as she has fucked so much behind my back this won't be cheating, at one time she was feeling his cock and he was playing with her tits and pussy and so was i, his cock was much thicker than mine and a but bigger, I was going to kick open the door and beat the shit out of them then I remembered the flirting before I passed out and accepted that perhaps I had something to do with this.

The next morning they came out and we talked and she pointed out that she still loves me and it was just sex, my friend was very avoiding and soon left, I didn't see him for about 7 years after that and he would never take a call

Shortly after that she started going out in girls nights and returning later and later, she would often come home late and initiate sex by sitting on my face, the sex was the best we ever had in our marriage, I suspected she was going out and getting laid but by that time we had 3 children and I could not see myself going through another divorce, I did cheat a few times and she was suspicious and stepped up the sex, I was basically fucked silly, so did not cheat again, one night she whispered in my ear while having sex that if she hears stories if me cheating she will cut my dick off. One night we were having drinks with some if her girlfriends and other friends and the one friend was exceptionally slutty, was chatting to me and asked if It does not bother me that my wife goes out so often and so late, I replied that in some ways it does, but that she really comes home hot and wet and I get the benefit, Tracy asked do I go down on her as well, I answered in the positive Tracy just giggled and said, shit I need a husband like you that enjoy sloppy seconds so much.

To conclude this story she kept that going for years, and I accepted that she cheated, she would never admit to cheating but I knew she did, so you could have the same happen to you, now at an advanced age I feel I should never have made up after the engagement was broken, as my life has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs being happy and miserable
Interesting story, thanks for sharing. Not sure I'd would have taken the same path but it seems to have worked for you.

Reactions: Pingpong1923
Having been on both sides of the argument, I would suggest an honest talk

No calling names or yelling or anything that you both may regret later

Even if she denies everything, describe details to prove your point, but do not get angry if she still denies

Try to explain and COMMUNICATE how you feel and that you WANT to listen to her

Wishing you the best for the best

PS Do not tell her of the hidden cams. It's your only way to know if she will have a change of heart and behavior