Found out my fiancé is a slut, what should I do now?

Thank you for all the advise. Several of you have stated she isn’t going to change so adjust my expectations accordingly if I get back with her. I think that’s very true. My knee jerk reaction was to insist she break it off immediately with our friend which she did. She even offered to go to counseling (I did not insist on that). Since I posted here, I talked to her about honest expectations. She’s been cheating most of our engagement and some before. I asked if she wants a hotwife type of relationship. She seemed offended at first and kept saying no. That she won’t cheat anymore. I told her I’ve been jerking off to her messages and wanted to hear about her hookups with our friend. She was very apprehensive and didn’t really trust my intentions.

So we left the conversation there. I don’t feel great about her reaction. I think she feels like I’m some kind of weirdo or am trying to set her up somehow. Or that she’ll see me as less of a man for wanting to try this. I just figure it’s already broken, so why not explore the interest? I want her respect and sexual attention, I feel like it might be possible to have both at the same time.
That sucks bro, she may need more time to think it through, or she may not be hotwife material altogether. If not, and if you still find yourself attracted to women who sleep with other guys, then find you one that will agree and make you happy. My wife was reluctant at first, but given the opportunity, she is my slutwife now. Good luck!

Reactions: hotwifelexi
After LOTS of talking, she’s texting our friend again. I know deep down she isn’t going to change so I need to know if I can tolerate the lifestyle. I think I can but you never know...
keep us posted.. whatever you decide... and try to decide together... open honest discussion is the key

First, figure out what you actually want. Do you want to be a cuckold? Do you want to be a stag? Do you not want to deal with marriage to a slut at all? If the last is true, ditch her immediately. Otherwise, tell her up front, everything. If she gets angry and threatens to leave, then let her. She's not hot, she's a cheater. Otherwise, if it looks like she wants to stay with you, she WILL still fuck around. Do not believe any promises to the contrary. Let her know that you won't accept lies. You accept her as she is, but you must have total truth from that moment, onwards. Whatever else depends on if you want to be a cuck or a stag. A cuck is a submissive. He is merely kept around as a convenience, possibly even cut off from sex, altogether. He subsists on the humiliation of being denied while she gets satisfaction elsewhere. A stag is a co-conspirator and allie. He's part of her game. He might not be in threesomes with her, but he's an equal in the relationship. The boys she sees on the side are merely side-pieces, but he's still the main show.
Great reply, you hit it on the head.

New poster here desperately seeking advice. I recently found out my fiancé is a pretty big slut. I’ll keep this short and to the point.

I started working a bunch of OT about six months ago to pay for a ring and save for a house (and I’m in one of the few jobs that actually got busier when Covid hit). My fiancé of four months got suspiciously protective of her phone one night which prompted me to trust my gut and buy two small cameras. A week later I learned my instincts were correct. My hidden cameras captured my fiancé cheating on me with her ex. Naturally, I was crushed. I was angry, humiliated, jealous, and depressed all at the same time.

I rushed home to confront them but for whatever reason, I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t go inside our apartment. I wound up sitting in my truck for hours until her ex left. I waited for her to fall asleep and went in. I snagged her phone and went through it while she was sleeping. I was stunned to find a long conversation with a friend of ours. I expected to find messages with her ex, but not this guy. He’s more of a friend of a friend. An acquaintance. She’s clearly been fucking this guy too behind my back. I took screenshots of the entire conversation and sent them to myself.

I didn’t sleep at all that night. When my fiancé got up, we got into it. Huge fight. She admitted to an ongoing affair with our friend, and said she only occasionally hooked up with her ex. I packed my stuff and left.

Fast forward two weeks and I can’t stop thinking about her fucking other guys. It’s driving me crazy. The betrayal sucks for sure, but I’ve jerked off to the video and the messages countless times. I’ve never been so disgusted and horny in all my life. I don’t know what to do. She wants to get back together and seems sincere, but I won’t ever forget this. So I’m wondering if I should give it another shot? All I want to do while watching the video is go fuck her brains out until I jerk off and calm down. Then I wonder why she had to go behind my back instead of involving me somehow. Then I think about it and get horny all over again. I guess I’m asking if my emotions are that of a pathetic ex fiancé, or that of a natural cuckold in the making? Any insight is much appreciated.

You already know the answers to your questions but, reality is you value VAGINA & ASS more than your own self-respect and integrity. Hence, she will RAPE your ass in the future when you eventually, give her a pass to return to the relationship. So, you're prepared for CUCKOLDRY but, the compliance is based on her using the strap-on to manipulate and control you while, you assume the role of submissive missing your mistress. Reality you should avoid relationships at present time.....

If you want to have a marriage in a traditional way (or at least hoped to), unfortunately it is not going to be possible with this woman. I had similar experience and cut the ties before it went further (children for example involved, that would be hell). It's better to be single and/or find an adequate woman that can follow your rhythm and you can both enjoy mutual things in life (sexual or daily activities). Forcing the former into something that is not going to be productive, will waste you in terms of time and also emotionally. Invest that into something better instead. Or as my dad would say: "you're a scientist and you're fixing computers and stuff, but that skill will not help you if you plan to fix her. Nobody can"

If she doesn’t include you in the experience, then she is just a cheater. She is not a hot girlfriend soon to be hotwife.
Completely agree. I have always known of every guy my wife has been with or the evening she was looking to hook up and see what happened. Nothing has ever been behind my back.

So it all about you? She should run from you as fast as she can. You want her on your terms and use language such as betrayal and cheat. You are not married. She is entitled to make her own rules She does not want to be controlled .

First, figure out what you actually want. Do you want to be a cuckold? Do you want to be a stag? Do you not want to deal with marriage to a slut at all? If the last is true, ditch her immediately. Otherwise, tell her up front, everything. If she gets angry and threatens to leave, then let her. She's not hot, she's a cheater. Otherwise, if it looks like she wants to stay with you, she WILL still fuck around. Do not believe any promises to the contrary. Let her know that you won't accept lies. You accept her as she is, but you must have total truth from that moment, onwards. Whatever else depends on if you want to be a cuck or a stag. A cuck is a submissive. He is merely kept around as a convenience, possibly even cut off from sex, altogether. He subsists on the humiliation of being denied while she gets satisfaction elsewhere. A stag is a co-conspirator and allie. He's part of her game. He might not be in threesomes with her, but he's an equal in the relationship. The boys she sees on the side are merely side-pieces, but he's still the main show.
Hey, liked your response. but I disagree that a "cuck is a submissive" - that's just a sooooooo common belief that is just incorrect. Yes, many (ok, many and many) cucks - like me - are sub, but not all are. But I know absolutely that I'm not kept around as a convenience (hey, a submissive doesn't mean that I'm not assertive lol and it doesn't mean I don't love myself... it simply mean's I'm submissive sexually to someone who can and does value me). A cuck can be and is usually also a co-conspirator as you put it - part of the game - and he, regardless of whether he is or is not sub, he does have needs that must be met for him to remain (or not lol) a sub... if it's not a cheating relationship, and if hubby knows, then it's a cuck relationship...whether a sub cuck or a stag cuck... HE is still the overall main show in the woman's life... without her cuck she is, well, just a woman who likes sex maybe... the type of cuck relationship should then be decided by the couple. sooooo... talk talk talk... the worst thing JJSS1881 can do is not talk about it with his partner... anyway... blah blah blah...

Reactions: Slyrik
Hey, liked your response. but I disagree that a "cuck is a submissive" - that's just a sooooooo common belief that is just incorrect. Yes, many (ok, many and many) cucks - like me - are sub, but not all are. But I know absolutely that I'm not kept around as a convenience (hey, a submissive doesn't mean that I'm not assertive lol and it doesn't mean I don't love myself... it simply mean's I'm submissive sexually to someone who can and does value me). A cuck can be and is usually also a co-conspirator as you put it - part of the game - and he, regardless of whether he is or is not sub, he does have needs that must be met for him to remain (or not lol) a sub... if it's not a cheating relationship, and if hubby knows, then it's a cuck relationship...whether a sub cuck or a stag cuck... HE is still the overall main show in the woman's life... without her cuck she is, well, just a woman who likes sex maybe... the type of cuck relationship should then be decided by the couple. sooooo... talk talk talk... the worst thing JJSS1881 can do is not talk about it with his partner... anyway... blah blah blah...
well said cookman.. I would like to add that as a s sub I know its important to go down often, lift the periscope occasionally and keep the torpedo tube well greased. :)... oh and that long hard thing full of seamen (well hard anyway) needs to stay long and hard and full of seamen .. sometimes kept penned up too :D

Reactions: cookman
New poster here desperately seeking advice. I recently found out my fiancé is a pretty big slut. I’ll keep this short and to the point.

I started working a bunch of OT about six months ago to pay for a ring and save for a house (and I’m in one of the few jobs that actually got busier when Covid hit). My fiancé of four months got suspiciously protective of her phone one night which prompted me to trust my gut and buy two small cameras. A week later I learned my instincts were correct. My hidden cameras captured my fiancé cheating on me with her ex. Naturally, I was crushed. I was angry, humiliated, jealous, and depressed all at the same time.

I rushed home to confront them but for whatever reason, I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t go inside our apartment. I wound up sitting in my truck for hours until her ex left. I waited for her to fall asleep and went in. I snagged her phone and went through it while she was sleeping. I was stunned to find a long conversation with a friend of ours. I expected to find messages with her ex, but not this guy. He’s more of a friend of a friend. An acquaintance. She’s clearly been fucking this guy too behind my back. I took screenshots of the entire conversation and sent them to myself.

I didn’t sleep at all that night. When my fiancé got up, we got into it. Huge fight. She admitted to an ongoing affair with our friend, and said she only occasionally hooked up with her ex. I packed my stuff and left.

Fast forward two weeks and I can’t stop thinking about her fucking other guys. It’s driving me crazy. The betrayal sucks for sure, but I’ve jerked off to the video and the messages countless times. I’ve never been so disgusted and horny in all my life. I don’t know what to do. She wants to get back together and seems sincere, but I won’t ever forget this. So I’m wondering if I should give it another shot? All I want to do while watching the video is go fuck her brains out until I jerk off and calm down. Then I wonder why she had to go behind my back instead of involving me somehow. Then I think about it and get horny all over again. I guess I’m asking if my emotions are that of a pathetic ex fiancé, or that of a natural cuckold in the making? Any insight is much appreciated.
Ever hear the term "manna from heaven"?

I agree a cuck does NOT have to be a sub. My husband is a cuck and is an extremely masculine Alpha type male. By definition he IS a cuck and he cleans me willingly after my lovers cum in/on me. Although we really don't need labels the bottom line is if it works for you go with it.

Reactions: Slyrik and cookman
I agree a cuck does NOT have to be a sub. My husband is a cuck and is an extremely masculine Alpha type male. By definition he IS a cuck and he cleans me willingly after my lovers cum in/on me. Although we really don't need labels the bottom line is if it works for you go with it.
Very true. I agree with you that it's about what works for each of us, that's what's important in a relationship. We have to work out what we want and don't want ... :)

Very true. I agree with you that it's about what works for each of us, that's what's important in a relationship. We have to work out what we want and don't want ... :)
My husband couldn't be happier watching me cum on my lovers huge cocks. When they cum in me he lights up like a xmas tree as he knows he'll soon be lapping up my wet cum soaked pussy...sometimes I have to push him away otherwise he'd be down there all day !jap.png

After LOTS of talking, she’s texting our friend again. I know deep down she isn’t going to change so I need to know if I can tolerate the lifestyle. I think I can but you never know...
This is something you need to resolve with yourself. It would be a mistake to try and influence her, waste of time. Traditional marriage / relationship looks like will not transpire well. If you're not ready to accept the fact that another man is sliding his penis inside your wife, then better resolve it ASAP.