friend seduce

A friend of mine was fucking my girlfriends back in high school with my knowledge ( at that time I did not like it) I was told he had very big cock and that was why. Fast forward 40 years, we hang out socially with a group of friends. Greg shows up at a bar we were at (the guy who made me a cuck in high school) I introduce him to my wife and they start hitting it off, he starts firing on her. She asked me if this was the guy who used to fuck my girlfriends and I said yes. I also told her about his big cock previously. Kim had been cucking me at this point for 8 years steadily. She knew it would humiliate me but also understands that secretly I crave the cuckold humiliation. None of our friends are aware she cucks me with black guys ( Greg is a white guy by the way) Next thing I know her and Greg disappeared for a while. Then she comes back in the bar and kisses me , and says taste familiar? She says you were right he has a huge cock. She sucked him in his car in the parking lot and he blew a big load in her mouth. He started coming to our house when we would see him at the bar after it closed. She would invite him over and they ended up in our bed with the door closed. All I can do is listen to him fuck her over and over. Now it is becoming a weekly thing, he will drop by and ask where Kim is and if she's home he'll have her in bed almost immediately. He calls me cucky and laughs and she knows what it does to me. When he leaves she shows me their mess and puts my head between her legs to clean. She knows I love it so much. We are 59/58 years old and she is very active sexually .

That is pretty hot that your old high school nemesis is now fucking your wife 40 years later. He knows that you don't mind him fucking your women.

I love it when my wife sucks and fucks friends of mine/ours. I love being around men in normal everyday situations who know they can fuck my wife. Most of our friends are married and none of their wives know that their husband fucks my wife. Those married friends have to come to fuck Kate when they can sneak away from their wife for long enough to get some pussy from Kate.

Our friends love getting to fuck Kate bare and cum in her pussy. I eat her pussy as soon as they pull their spent cock out of my wife. They get to see me jerking off while they fuck my wife and they get to see me eagerly eating their cum after they fuck her.

Reactions: davelb76 and Danmo1
Well, our threesomes have been with 3 different friends. The first two ones happened unplanned. The third one she actively seduced. Mostly on chat first by some hot talk, then pics. When we invited him over she wore a sexy outfit.

Other than that she often wears tight dresses, heels, cleavage showing clothes, so I often get to catch one of my friends looking at her ;)

That is hot that your threesomes have been with friends. We have found that nobody wants to fuck your wife more than your friends. They know her and like her and they are comfortable with her. All they need is an opportunity to fuck her. If you are wondering if one of your friends would like to fuck your wife...trust me, he does.

Don't you just love catching your friends checking out your wife? I do!

We have also found that married friends don't tell anyone that they are fucking your wife. They don't want their wife to find out. Married friends are also very convenient sex partners. It is easy for them to tell their wife that they are coming to your house to see you or help you with something.

Another benefit of married friends is that they are most likely not having sex with anyone other than their wife and your wife. Kate has never had one of our married friends use a condom. They love getting to fuck her bare and cum in her.

It is also hot (for me) to be around guys who know from their own personal experience what a hot fuck my wife is. We have been at social events with friends where two or three of the husbands present have each fucked my wife.

Our hot tub has been a great aid in seducing friends. A couple of drinks and my wife in a tiny bikini in our hot tub always ends with our 'target' getting to fuck my wife.

That is hot that your threesomes have been with friends. We have found that nobody wants to fuck your wife more than your friends. They know her and like her and they are comfortable with her. All they need is an opportunity to fuck her. If you are wondering if one of your friends would like to fuck your wife...trust me, he does.

I sure hope so, it's just tricky to find out sometimes. And also my wife needs to find them attractive.

Don't you just love catching your friends checking out your wife? I do!

I so do! Especially if they look to you and they know they have been caught ;)

Another benefit of married friends is that they are most likely not having sex with anyone other than their wife and your wife. Kate has never had one of our married friends use a condom. They love getting to fuck her bare and cum in her.

The guy we had a four year stint with was single, which made it easy for him to be available, even joining us on a vacation.
He did have a date sometimes, but he always used condoms with them and I trusted him on that.

It is also hot (for me) to be around guys who know from their own personal experience what a hot fuck my wife is. We have been at social events with friends where two or three of the husbands present have each fucked my wife.

Another very familiar feeling! I love it when you make a joke or remark that only that single friend understands and the others have no clue about it.
Or him grabbing her boob or ass when no-one is looking :)

• Love
Reactions: Danmo1
It does take some time to figure out which of your friends is up for some fun with your wife. Kate usually flirts discreetly with a friend of ours she likes. If he flirts back she gets a little more bold with her flirting. Kate tries to find moments when they can be alone, even for a minute, where she can be more open about her interest in the guy. Kate is pretty good at judging a guy's interest in her.

Kate has had several relationships with single/divorced guys during our marriage. Some of them have worked out well and have been VERY available, but some of them have misunderstood their role in our relationship and have become emotionally involved with Kate.

We have been on vacation with a couple we are friends with who brought one of the wife's boyfriends along. We went to Hedonism II in Jamaica. Kate assured the other wife that there are plenty of available men at Hedo, but the other wife wanted to be sure that she had great sex on their vacation, so she insisted that her husband pay for her boyfriend to come along. Her husband told me that she usually brings a boyfriend on their vacations.

When you and your wife have an intimate relationship with one of your friends there are always a lot of inside comments and double-entendres. I do love seeing one of our married friends getting a quick feel from Kate when his wife is not looking.

My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. I think that the boss/wife scenario is very hot. They have to be so proper at work around the other employees but one night a week my wife is sucking his cock and he is fucking her at our house. At first, I had to 'go find something to do' when my wife's boss wanted some pussy. He knew that I was okay with them having sex but he was nervous about fucking my wife while I was in the house.

I did not mind leaving. I figured that he is her boss so he deserves to get to relax and take his time in bed with her. Kate finally convinced her boss that it was silly for me to have t leave. Now they fuck when I am at home. Kate's boss comes over and they go up to the guest room for their date. It is all very civilized. I usually sit in the family room and jerk off while they are upstairs.

Being an airline pilot, my wife will join me on some of my overnights. About a year ago, she was riding in the back of my plane to be with me for an overnight in Cabo. Our crew hotel is a beach resort. She noticed one of my flight attendants was a very attractive, young black guy. His name was Andre. She mentioned that to me and I told her to feel free to flirt with him.

That night, me, my wife and the whole crew met at the bar for dinner and drinks. Before we left the room, I asked her if she wanted to fuck Andre. She grinned at me and said "hell yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous."

She sat between him and I. She was wearing a short dress with no panties, which is actually her usual.

My wife doesn't even own any panties, except for a few thongs that I, and some of her bf's, bought for her.

As we sat at the table, I could tell my wife was touching and resting her hand on his thigh. I pretended to ignore it, because he didn't know, yet, that my wife was a hotwife. Then, I noticed that Andre had an erection. His bulge was down his pants leg, towards his thigh, and my wife was very gently rubbing her hand on it.

As the night progressed, I saw Andre putting his hand on my wife's thigh, under her dress. At one point, I could tell that his hand was probably fingering my wife's bald pussy.

After dinner, some of my crew members started heading back to their rooms. Finally, it was me, my wife and Andre left at the table. Not having to be as discreet, my wife was now visibly holding Andre's hand. Andre could tell I was seeing this and I just grinned at him. If he didn't know my wife wanted to fuck him and had my full permission, he did now.

My wife suggested the three of us take a walk on the beach. As we walked through the pool area my wife held both of our hands. We walked out onto the beach, and towards a dark section of the beach. Without saying a word, my wife lifted her dress off and was now totally naked in front of me and Andre. It was dark, but not too dark for Andre to see my wife's naked body. My wife grinned at Andre, then walked up to him and kissed him on the lips. Then they started making out as Andre ran his hands all over my wife's naked body and sucking on her nipples.

My wife wastes no time. She slid down to her knees, in front of Andre, opened his pants and started sucking his dick. I stood next to them to watch, but I also kept a look out in case I saw any people approaching.

I could kind of tell from the bulge I saw in Andre's pants, but sure enough, he had a gorgeous, huge cock on him and my wife was trying to fit as much of it in her mouth as she could.

She wanted to fuck Andre right there on the beach, but we did have any towels or a blanket to keep sand from getting in the wrong places. So, my wife stood up and asked Andre if he would like to go to our room with us. He eagerly accepted.

When we got into our room, my wife wasted no time, again. She quickly pulled her dress back off, then started undressing Andre. Within seconds she was on her knees in front of Andre, picking up where she left off, on the beach.

Andre stayed the whole night with us. He was quite the stud. He fucked and came in my wife at least 4 times through the night. Like a good cuck husband, I was right there for clean-up duty each time.

Andre ended up becoming a live-in lover for my wife for several months, but that's a different story. This wasn't the first time my wife has seduced a friend or co-worker, but it is one of the most memorable.

Being an airline pilot, my wife will join me on some of my overnights. About a year ago, she was riding in the back of my plane to be with me for an overnight in Cabo. Our crew hotel is a beach resort. She noticed one of my flight attendants was a very attractive, young black guy. His name was Andre. She mentioned that to me and I told her to feel free to flirt with him.

That night, me, my wife and the whole crew met at the bar for dinner and drinks. Before we left the room, I asked her if she wanted to fuck Andre. She grinned at me and said "hell yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous."

She sat between him and I. She was wearing a short dress with no panties, which is actually her usual.

My wife doesn't even own any panties, except for a few thongs that I, and some of her bf's, bought for her.

As we sat at the table, I could tell my wife was touching and resting her hand on his thigh. I pretended to ignore it, because he didn't know, yet, that my wife was a hotwife. Then, I noticed that Andre had an erection. His bulge was down his pants leg, towards his thigh, and my wife was very gently rubbing her hand on it.

As the night progressed, I saw Andre putting his hand on my wife's thigh, under her dress. At one point, I could tell that his hand was probably fingering my wife's bald pussy.

After dinner, some of my crew members started heading back to their rooms. Finally, it was me, my wife and Andre left at the table. Not having to be as discreet, my wife was now visibly holding Andre's hand. Andre could tell I was seeing this and I just grinned at him. If he didn't know my wife wanted to fuck him and had my full permission, he did now.

My wife suggested the three of us take a walk on the beach. As we walked through the pool area my wife held both of our hands. We walked out onto the beach, and towards a dark section of the beach. Without saying a word, my wife lifted her dress off and was now totally naked in front of me and Andre. It was dark, but not too dark for Andre to see my wife's naked body. My wife grinned at Andre, then walked up to him and kissed him on the lips. Then they started making out as Andre ran his hands all over my wife's naked body and sucking on her nipples.

My wife wastes no time. She slid down to her knees, in front of Andre, opened his pants and started sucking his dick. I stood next to them to watch, but I also kept a look out in case I saw any people approaching.

I could kind of tell from the bulge I saw in Andre's pants, but sure enough, he had a gorgeous, huge cock on him and my wife was trying to fit as much of it in her mouth as she could.

She wanted to fuck Andre right there on the beach, but we did have any towels or a blanket to keep sand from getting in the wrong places. So, my wife stood up and asked Andre if he would like to go to our room with us. He eagerly accepted.

When we got into our room, my wife wasted no time, again. She quickly pulled her dress back off, then started undressing Andre. Within seconds she was on her knees in front of Andre, picking up where she left off, on the beach.

Andre stayed the whole night with us. He was quite the stud. He fucked and came in my wife at least 4 times through the night. Like a good cuck husband, I was right there for clean-up duty each time.

Andre ended up becoming a live-in lover for my wife for several months, but that's a different story. This wasn't the first time my wife has seduced a friend or co-worker, but it is one of the most memorable.
Very hot story. Your wife sounds perfect!

Jacklyn has seduced several of my coworkers. I know of 5 in total over the past few years. The most recent was actually at my birthday party/celebration. She made out and gave a short handjob to one and had sex with another. We had gone out with a bunch of friends to go drinking and bar hopping. Prior to meeting up with everyone we had gone to dinner and started drinking a couple hours before the actual bar hopping. Jacklyn will usually wear a short skirt with no panties or tiny thong because she knows it turns me on when she starts dancing and people get quick flashes. We met up with some mutual friends and coworkers of mine and one of her old friends, Kathryn. Kathryn was definitely a partier. She was all about drinking and flirting and sexually dancing for attention. This was the first time I’ve met her because they hadn’t hung out in years but were now working at the same hospital in different departments, but had recently reconnected. As the drinks progress the flashes usually become more blatant. Anyway, we were pretty drunk and flirty. Hands on making out as the night progressed. At some point her thong ended up in my pocket. Dancing and drinking. Friends and coworkers getting quick peaks her and there. At some point I had gone to smoke and when I came back she wasn’t around. A little bit later I saw her and one of my coworkers coming from the hallway that led to women’s bathroom, smiling and wiping her lip like women do after making out. I guess it’s like that “let me make sure my lipstick isn’t smeared wipe.” Anyway she came over and was a little reserved when she got back. She knows I don’t really like it when she hooks up with my coworkers. We generally do all of that out of town. I asked what was up and she gave me some vague answer. Several others mentioned how he and her had been dancing at some point that I took to mean while I was outside smoking. A couple of bars later I had gone to smoke again and was outside for some time running my mouth with some friends. When I came back she wasn’t around again. This place had an upstairs and basement bar. She eventually showed back up and said she’d had to go to the upstairs bathroom with her friend, Kathryn. A couple more bars later and people had ventured on either home or off in other direction for the night and we were really drunk and making out again. Kathryn was really drunk and egging us on. I remember her exact words were “Take her to the bathroom and fuck her right now.” I was drunk enough and horny enough that I did. We went to the bathroom and I bent her over and as soon as I slid in her I could tell. She had definitely been fucked. She was open and loose and slimy with other cum. She admitted to it. She’s let Brian fuck her in the upstairs bathroom while Kathryn watched after egging her on then. Keep in mind, that Kathryn didn’t know that we did this type of thing, she’s just a bad influence. We finished up and went back out and while we were sitting and talking I asked about her John earlier in the night. She admitted to making out with him and giving him a hand job. She was going to let him fuck her then but they were walked in on while she was rubbing the head of his cock on her pussy.

Thanks, she is a naughty girl. I knew she was a slut when we met. In fact, all of my buds warned me not to get involved with her. But, even young, I knew she was the type of woman I wanted.

Has she ever gotten pregnant from all these creampies?

My wife slowly seduced 2 of my friends over a matter of several weeks. On different occasions, she / we decided to explore the possibility of her fucking one of those friends of mine. It was a huge turn on to both of us to foreplay about. Eventually, we got to the let's go for it part and make it happen.

There were different times we'd get together for cookouts, watching movies and football, play cards and that kind of thing. She started out slow at first flirting with them. As time went on, she made it more obvious with innuendos, subtle touching and wearing very sexy clothing. Eventually even "accidentally" exposing herself.

She eventually seduced both of them and fucked them with me there and watching at first. Then turned into different 3sums and us taking turns fucking her.

Each one of those 2 friends fucked her a handful of times in 3sums with me. My closest friend got the privilege of taking her out on a date one Saturday and then her spending the entire evening with her alone at his place. Coming home the next day.

It's very strange at first watching anyone fuck your wife. It's absolutely indescribable watching a close friend kiss and fuck your wife. Watching your wife cum on your best friend's cock as he fills her with a load is an over the top unreal experience.

My wife slowly seduced 2 of my friends over a matter of several weeks. On different occasions, she / we decided to explore the possibility of her fucking one of those friends of mine. It was a huge turn on to both of us to foreplay about. Eventually, we got to the let's go for it part and make it happen.

There were different times we'd get together for cookouts, watching movies and football, play cards and that kind of thing. She started out slow at first flirting with them. As time went on, she made it more obvious with innuendos, subtle touching and wearing very sexy clothing. Eventually even "accidentally" exposing herself.

She eventually seduced both of them and fucked them with me there and watching at first. Then turned into different 3sums and us taking turns fucking her.

Each one of those 2 friends fucked her a handful of times in 3sums with me. My closest friend got the privilege of taking her out on a date one Saturday and then her spending the entire evening with her alone at his place. Coming home the next day.

It's very strange at first watching anyone fuck your wife. It's absolutely indescribable watching a close friend kiss and fuck your wife. Watching your wife cum on your best friend's cock as he fills her with a load is an over the top unreal experience.

My wife Kate has had sex with several married friends of ours, some of the many times over a period of years. She has also had sex with very casual acquaintances and even strangers. I am almost always there to watch when other guys fuck her.

You are so right that there is nothing like watching a close friend kiss and fuck your wife and watching a friend empty his balls in your wife is incredible. I love jerking off while I watch my wife suck the dick of one of our good friends. I really enjoy being around friends of ours who have fucked my wife, in normal everyday situations.

Friends who have fucked my wife know how it feels to kiss my wife and play with her tits and finger her pussy. They know how it feels to have my wife suck their cock and they know how her pussy tastes. They know how awesome it feels to slide their bare cock into her pussy and fuck her until they pump their load deep inside of her.

Kate has 'dated' some single/divorced friends and I love it when she spends the night alone with a guy we know.

My wife Kate has had sex with several married friends of ours, some of the many times over a period of years. She has also had sex with very casual acquaintances and even strangers. I am almost always there to watch when other guys fuck her.

You are so right that there is nothing like watching a close friend kiss and fuck your wife and watching a friend empty his balls in your wife is incredible. I love jerking off while I watch my wife suck the dick of one of our good friends. I really enjoy being around friends of ours who have fucked my wife, in normal everyday situations.

Friends who have fucked my wife know how it feels to kiss my wife and play with her tits and finger her pussy. They know how it feels to have my wife suck their cock and they know how her pussy tastes. They know how awesome it feels to slide their bare cock into her pussy and fuck her until they pump their load deep inside of her.

Kate has 'dated' some single/divorced friends and I love it when she spends the night alone with a guy we know.

Has she ever taken vacations with those friends and spent the whole time there fucking?