Gang bangs

Why bad, what happened?
Here's the story of what happened

Sunday 1/24 we drove the 35 minutes to the Marriott. We got here 10:45 parked and made out way upstairs to the suite. When we got there Mr. commuter and 3 guys were waiting. When we got in all she saw were the 4 guys, She said, that's it? He replied it was still early. She said she wanted to 'freshen up' and to let her know when everyone's arrived and rolled into the bathroom. I waited with the 4 guys, we made small talk, slowly guys drifted in. About 11:10 she opened the door and asked if 'the show was ever gonna get on the road'. Mr. commuter said 13 of the 14 are here. She said that works for her and to get started as she exited the bathroom in a Marriott terry robe. She made her way to the bed, ditched the rollator, threw off the robe, got on the bed and said the line starts here asking who's' first. The guys quickly stripped tossing their clothes into piles. 10 white guys, 1 Asian and 1 black. Cocks varied in size from what looked like under 5" to about 7". 12 were cut. Ages from mid 20s to mid-50s.

The first guy got on the bed and went down on her. That was a complete surprise. Within 5 minutes he had licked her to 2 orgasms. That also was a surprise. Then he mounted her, in maybe 2 minutes she had her 3rd orgasm , he held on for dear life as she thrashed around. They expressed dismay at her violent contractions. He didn't last long after that cumming in her magic pussy. I had a towel ready and I cleaned her up as she said next. Number 2 also took her missionary. 5 minutes and she had another orgasm and another 'fill up'.

I cleaned her again. Number 3 was almost a repeat of the guy that preceded him. After he dismounted the 3 of them stood in a 'just fucked her' group. Kinda surreal. The other guys were actually in a line as if at the grocery checkout, occasionally peering around wonder how long until their turn.

Number 4 asked her to lay on her stomach on a pillow so he could 'do her' from behind. That's her least favorite position, fortunately he had a cock long enough. She didn't cum, but he did.

Number 5 told her to stay that way and told me not to clean her, that he liked sloppy seconds or whatever. He slid right in and 'went to work'. Then the problem arose. He slapped her ass, a definite sexual slap, one that cracked throughout the suite. Once I heard it I knew we were trouble, sure enough it caused her RSD to flare up. She yelled in agony. He said it was only a simple butt-slap. HWR yelled at him to get off, he reluctantly complied. I glared at him as did Mr. commuter who said I told you her lower extremities were sensitive and you need to take care. He said he did but thought her butt would be OK. She yelled for me to get her meds. She popped an oxy (her breakthrough pain med). Mr. commuter asked if they should leave, she said to give her 15 minutes but I could take care of them if anyone wanted. They all glared at me, but no takers. They milled around rubbing their cocks for the 15, she asked for another oxy. I know what 2 in a row means. But she has to call it, I can’t, only she knows her pain level. She said to wait another 15. One of the guys had to leave, he dressed and was gone. Now there were 12.

When the 2nd 15 was done she told me she was in too much pain and couldn't continue, she apologized. There were nasty comments directed at number 5 by most all of the other guys. He lamented that they were done even though they never got her, he asked what the 'done' group was complaining about that they got theirs, they said we going to try for 2nds.

Mr. commuter apologized profusely and ushered the guys out including himself. As he shut the door he again apologized and said he had tried. She thanked him.

I asked what she wanted to do. She said just lay here to regroup. She asked for another oxy. I tried to clean her up but the towel touching her legs was too much for her to handle. 5 minutes later she was asleep. The room was paid for till the following day, so we stayed. In the morning I helped her shower, she was in bad shape, very acute, dire agony. I had to help her with everything she did.

I love watching my wife being used by other men as a cumdump.
It is truly a wonderful sight for any cuckold to watch his wife/partner being used by many others. Your photos are a credit to your dear wife and shows her and yourself to be truly sexually liberated

I dont care for Gb its very hard do please more than one man at a time. I mean you can just lay there and be a hole and some guys my like that but not me.
My wife's 1st was more like group sex and she said almost the same thing. Her 2nd, which went bad, was a true gangbang as she 'ran a train' so she had only 1 guy at a time.

Reactions: elmoK
There are many variations of Gangbangs, 1 2 1 with lots of guys lining (I think the record for that is around 247 set by an Asian girl a few years ago). Others are just a lust and grope, my favourite. I have been involved in quite a few and been absent for 3, but it's the feeling that my partner is being abused sexually that excites me most, as long as they are enjoying it of course. Only had one GB go wrong

There are many variations of Gangbangs, 1 2 1 with lots of guys lining (I think the record for that is around 247 set by an Asian girl a few years ago). Others are just a lust and grope, my favourite. I have been involved in quite a few and been absent for 3, but it's the feeling that my partner is being abused sexually that excites me most, as long as they are enjoying it of course. Only had one GB go wrong
It's the 'wrong' that can screw the pooch.

Reactions: jusme
Stacey had two lovers once - unplanned. We had met the guy she planned to fuck on line and talked with him for a couple of weeks. We met him and his buddy for drinks at the nearby bar during our stay at a resort in Captiva, FL. Younger guys who were witty and fun to be with. Her new lover was especially attentive to Stacey which I loved. It didn't seem to phase his buddy with whom I spent a lot of time talking with while they got to know one another. It was clear these younger guys liked older women. We all four went to the suite - had another drink and Stacey and her lover retired to the bedroom. As usual I wasn't allowed in the bedroom and me and his buddy hung out in the living area watching tv and drinking. After an hour of sex - that I got to listen to - he came out of the room in his jeans and shirt and asked me to go with him to the ice machine on the floor below us. I thought it odd but I went with him. Unexpectedly, his buddy went into the bedroom and removed his clothes. Stacey stopped cleaning up and turned her attention to this new young guy who was well endowed and quite attractive. While getting ice her lover asked me if I'd be upset if his buddy was fucking Stacey when we returned to the room. Actually I didn't want that and it kind of pissed me off they weren't up front about this at the bar. It also turned me on and I thought as long as she's OK with it, I'll be OK with it. We got back to the room and the bedroom door was closed and I got to listen again to the sounds of my wife being fucked by some young dude who apparently was making all the right moves. Not much of a gang bang but it's as close as we got. It wasn't a fantasy of hers or mine - though I wish it had happened at least once where she fucked 5-6 guys.

It's the 'wrong' that can screw the pooch.
To be fair it was with my exgf and I cant call it a real GB because it was in a dogging situation and she was leaning against the back of an open van as guys were lining up to fuck her some guys started climbing on the van to get their cocks in her mouth and also to get a better position to feel her and let her feel them. The problem was that she was tiny, standing just 4' 10" in her bare feetand weighing less than 80lbs. Tiny boobs that were being stretched (although she did like it rough) and eventually too many hands pulling and tugging at everything she got scared. I pushed everyone off her and started to walk her back to the car and a lot of very angry doggers were pushing and shoving. The one that was in her at the time took a swing at me, but he went down like a sack of shit that he was, after that no one bothered us and we drove off. later she said she didnt want to go dogging again as it wasnt safe and mainly too remote. after that it was only indoor GBs and organised ones at that, nothing impromtue

Reactions: elmoK
Her 2nd GB went bad.

She has some medical issues and though all the participants (13) were advised what is off limits, #5 though he'd 'stretch the limits' and put her into a situation where we had to stop and discontinue the GB. BUT it didn't turn her off to future GBs.

Her 2nd GB went bad.

She has some medical issues and though all the participants (13) were advised what is off limits, #5 though he'd 'stretch the limits' and put her into a situation where we had to stop and discontinue the GB. BUT it didn't turn her off to future GBs.
Curious to know what that was.