Gang bangs

Who arranged that ?
My ex wife was a situation we got into while out in a caravan. The one with my exgf was sort of to teach her a lesson and was arranged by a good friend of mine, that was the 15. The 12 was at a swing club in a pitch black mini maze (that was great fun). My present wife chooses her own fuck buddies

Reactions: ep46wksp
My ex wife was a situation we got into while out in a caravan. The one with my exgf was sort of to teach her a lesson and was arranged by a good friend of mine, that was the 15. The 12 was at a swing club in a pitch black mini maze (that was great fun). My present wife chooses her own fuck buddies
What was the lesson she was supposed to learn?

What constitutes as a gangbang? I have been involved in a 12, 6, 4 but that was the men plus one female. Is it many females and many males or simply more than one on one

Mary had her first 2 gang bangs at 18. Before we met.

Next at 22 with me and several of my friends.

Many others since then. 8 the most at once. 16 over the course of a weekend but not all at once

I've had a number of gangbangs and at one point was getting them regularly every month. But my numbers seem rather tame compared to others on here. 7 is the most I've had ( the same 7 guys on several occasions) but several of the guys went more than once xx

Reactions: WNY3somecple