Gang bangs

Curious to know what that was.
Here's the story of what happened

Sunday 1/24 we drove the 35 minutes to the Marriott. We got here 10:45 parked and made out way upstairs to the suite. When we got there Mr. commuter and 3 guys were waiting. When we got in all she saw were the 4 guys, She said, that's it? He replied it was still early. She said she wanted to 'freshen up' and to let her know when everyone's arrived and rolled into the bathroom. I waited with the 4 guys, we made small talk, slowly guys drifted in. About 11:10 she opened the door and asked if 'the show was ever gonna get on the road'. Mr. commuter said 13 of the 14 are here. She said that works for her and to get started as she exited the bathroom in a Marriott terry robe. She made her way to the bed, ditched the rollator, threw off the robe, got on the bed and said the line starts here asking who's' first. The guys quickly stripped tossing their clothes into piles. 10 white guys, 1 Asian and 1 black. Cocks varied in size from what looked like under 5" to about 7". 12 were cut. Ages from mid 20s to mid-50s.

The first guy got on the bed and went down on her. That was a complete surprise. Within 5 minutes he had licked her to 2 orgasms. That also was a surprise. Then he mounted her, in maybe 2 minutes she had her 3rd orgasm , he held on for dear life as she thrashed around. They expressed dismay at her violent contractions. He didn't last long after that cumming in her magic pussy. I had a towel ready and I cleaned her up as she said next. Number 2 also took her missionary. 5 minutes and she had another orgasm and another 'fill up'.

I cleaned her again. Number 3 was almost a repeat of the guy that preceded him. After he dismounted the 3 of them stood in a 'just fucked her' group. Kinda surreal. The other guys were actually in a line as if at the grocery checkout, occasionally peering around wonder how long until their turn.

Number 4 asked her to lay on her stomach on a pillow so he could 'do her' from behind. That's her least favorite position, fortunately he had a cock long enough. She didn't cum, but he did.

Number 5 told her to stay that way and told me not to clean her, that he liked sloppy seconds or whatever. He slid right in and 'went to work'. Then the problem arose. He slapped her ass, a definite sexual slap, one that cracked throughout the suite. Once I heard it I knew we were trouble, sure enough it caused her RSD to flare up. She yelled in agony. He said it was only a simple butt-slap. HWR yelled at him to get off, he reluctantly complied. I glared at him as did Mr. commuter who said I told you her lower extremities were sensitive and you need to take care. He said he did but thought her butt would be OK. She yelled for me to get her meds. She popped an oxy (her breakthrough pain med). Mr. commuter asked if they should leave, she said to give her 15 minutes but I could take care of them if anyone wanted. They all glared at me, but no takers. They milled around rubbing their cocks for the 15, she asked for another oxy. I know what 2 in a row means. But she has to call it, I can’t, only she knows her pain level. She said to wait another 15. One of the guys had to leave, he dressed and was gone. Now there were 12.

When the 2nd 15 was done she told me she was in too much pain and couldn't continue, she apologized. There were nasty comments directed at number 5 by most all of the other guys. He lamented that they were done even though they never got her, he asked what the 'done' group was complaining about that they got theirs, they said we going to try for 2nds.

Mr. commuter apologized profusely and ushered the guys out including himself. As he shut the door he again apologized and said he had tried. She thanked him.

I asked what she wanted to do. She said just lay here to regroup. She asked for another oxy. I tried to clean her up but the towel touching her legs was too much for her to handle. 5 minutes later she was asleep. The room was paid for till the following day, so we stayed. In the morning I helped her shower, she was in bad shape, very acute, dire agony. I had to help her with everything she did.

Reactions: Ozzij
The most I've ever Watched my wife with was 4 or 5-- Although--she & a couple of her "Boyfriends" have told me #s like 8-10 & not sure but probably over 15-- This was something she Loved to do for her Boyfriends--when she knew it was going to happen she was like a giddy teenager leading up to it- when it was a surprise--her mood was Fantastic for a week or two afterwards-- Her thing (with men other than me) was to be a "Good" Obedient girl--& do what she was told--But-I also think that because she wat overweight /fat--she was Proud that she could make so many men "Happy"-- Never in our time together did I complain about her weight -but her last husband stopped having sex with her because she was "Fat"--so I think that had a lot to do with it-

Attachments

• FUN 068.jpg
    FUN 068.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 111
I have a great desire for me and 10 guys to talk in the living room and go one by one to fuck my wife in the bedroom. I would be the 11th.

My hotwife and yogurt:

23344085.jpg

Reactions: elmoK
I threw a birthday party for Bob a while back. Six couples total, all in the lifestyle. The five other ladies took him in the bedroom to give him a special present. That left the five hubbies and me in the living room. That was my first gangbang as they all took turns with me. I did six in one evening at a swinger party but it wasn't a gangbang. Those numbers seem so low now. :(

No she wasn't mad afterwards, she got really anxious during the GB because she was tied to a coffee table (well, across it with her head over one edge and from her waist down over the other edge) and blindfolded. It was a sexual fantasy of hers that I had a friend help me fulfill. I dont want to go into full detail on the open forum because it brings mixed feeling on the subject, but if you want full details just PM me

Last edited:
his wife Elena loves getting fucked by very young guys at least 5 every time and twice a week, in front of her cuckold husband and happy to have a super nympho as a wife always hungry for young cock. to date I believe that she has fucked more than 250 different men most of them without condoms

sua moglie Elena adora farsi scopare da ragazzi molto giovani almeno 5 ogni volta e due volte a settimana, di fronte al marito cornuto e felice di avere una super ninfomane come moglie sempre affamata di cazzo giovane. ad oggi credo che abbia scopato più di 250 uomini diversi, la maggior parte senza preservativo

CAM01479.jpgCAM01477.jpgCAM01476.jpgCAM01528.JPG

Last edited: