Garage Snack

She is 27, 5’6’’ about 125lbs with a thin waist and 34C breasts, mixed (half black) and sexy as hell. She loves to suck dick and is a wildcat in the bedroom.

We were on a date to the harbor near our house. We had enjoyed some nice Thai food and were walking around the shopping district when her regular FWB text to say he was free and wanted some head. She had been getting fucking him for about a year now and he knew there were times when she couldn’t meet up. Usually, us on a date would be one of those times. I told her that if he wanted to drive to us then she could blow him in his car in the parking garage nearby. He agreed and said he would be along in twenty minutes.

While we walked, I talked dirty to her and asked if she was excited to suck his nice big dick again. She was asking if I thought she could fuck him in the garage, but I thought it would be too risky since the harbor was so busy during the summer. We waited anxiously until I saw him driving up the road and park in a nearby garage. She didn’t even need to wait for his text since we saw him, so we started to walk to his car. I told her to go ahead and I would wait nearby watching.

She got in the car and got right to work. She didn’t even kiss him before dropping her head below my field of vision. I was gently rubbing my dick through my pants trying to not be obvious while watching his face. I was rock hard thinking about what she was doing. I knew she would swallow. It didn’t take long and I saw the exact moment he came. She popped her head up and ran her hand along her chin. He said something and she kissed him on the lips.

She was smiling ear to ear as she walked over to me. I waved as he drove off. We were about to walk out of the garage and I noticed another guy from a car smiling at us. I realized he had also saw what happened. She asked if she should finish him off but I thought it was too risky. That night we fucked like rabbits thinking about her blowing her FWB and what it would be like if she had blown the stranger as well.

A missed opportunity.
How often do you get the chance to do it with a stranger in public.

We actually do from time to time. It really depends on the situation we are in. Just the other day, I had her blow the A/C repair guy. I pretended to be upstairs unaware while I was watching from the second floor.

Reactions: essemjay58
She is 27, 5’6’’ about 125lbs with a thin waist and 34C breasts, mixed (half black) and sexy as hell. She loves to suck dick and is a wildcat in the bedroom.

We were on a date to the harbor near our house. We had enjoyed some nice Thai food and were walking around the shopping district when her regular FWB text to say he was free and wanted some head. She had been getting fucking him for about a year now and he knew there were times when she couldn’t meet up. Usually, us on a date would be one of those times. I told her that if he wanted to drive to us then she could blow him in his car in the parking garage nearby. He agreed and said he would be along in twenty minutes.

While we walked, I talked dirty to her and asked if she was excited to suck his nice big dick again. She was asking if I thought she could fuck him in the garage, but I thought it would be too risky since the harbor was so busy during the summer. We waited anxiously until I saw him driving up the road and park in a nearby garage. She didn’t even need to wait for his text since we saw him, so we started to walk to his car. I told her to go ahead and I would wait nearby watching.

She got in the car and got right to work. She didn’t even kiss him before dropping her head below my field of vision. I was gently rubbing my dick through my pants trying to not be obvious while watching his face. I was rock hard thinking about what she was doing. I knew she would swallow. It didn’t take long and I saw the exact moment he came. She popped her head up and ran her hand along her chin. He said something and she kissed him on the lips.

She was smiling ear to ear as she walked over to me. I waved as he drove off. We were about to walk out of the garage and I noticed another guy from a car smiling at us. I realized he had also saw what happened. She asked if she should finish him off but I thought it was too risky. That night we fucked like rabbits thinking about her blowing her FWB and what it would be like if she had blown the stranger as well.
Very hot!