Getting a cage?

To the aspect of obeying her and her wishes, yes, but not the actual doing of it. It is embarrassing. But, she says I should be brave and it will make me a better person to risk doing that, that I can learn something from the experience.
Are those the words you told her when you got her to start hotwife lifestyle

Are you asking if I told her it would make her a better person if she tried the Hotwife lifestyle? No, I never used that excuse. I think it was just words of encouragement she came up with.
No accusations. Some guys say that. Do you think this is for their entertainment and enjoyment for you to suffer a little.

No accusations. Some guys say that. Do you think this is for their entertainment and enjoyment for you to suffer a little.
I suspect so. It certainly is probable. Whether it is both of them or just her, idk. Most likely just her idea as he doesn't get into what she gets me to do or how she conducts herself with me.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
She is much more confident, much more independent, much more in charge of her own life and what she does. We have grown closer marriage wise in every way while I'm relieved of the actual providing sex duties. She gets that from her lover now although I'm not completely cut off. They both enjoy each other because they get the sex without the commitment to each other. That part they enjoy.

She is much more confident, much more independent, much more in charge of her own life and what she does. We have grown closer marriage wise in every way while I'm relieved of the actual providing sex duties. She gets that from her lover now although I'm not completely cut off. They both enjoy each other because they get the sex without the commitment to each other. That part they enjoy.
Do they still let you watch or occasionally join in.

Do they still let you watch or occasionally join in.
They do, she does, and we have an apartment set up for those encounters so as to keep him away from our house. Those are our boundaries. Mostly I let her go and stay behind now. But, when I do watch, the extent I'm involved is just sit back and watch, even kissing her on the lips and holding her hand while she is getting fucked, but I'm always clothed during that time. That is the tent of my involvement.

They do, she does, and we have an apartment set up for those encounters so as to keep him away from our house. Those are our boundaries. Mostly I let her go and stay behind now. But, when I do watch, the extent I'm involved is just sit back and watch, even kissing her on the lips and holding her hand while she is getting fucked, but I'm always clothed during that time. That is the tent of my involvement.
I haven’t seen her in here lately. Does she not want to hear from us.

I haven’t seen her in here lately. Does she not want to hear from us.
She is not in here as much, that's true. More because she is busier these days and wants to find the right balance in all things. She still reads stuff on here. She doesn't mind hearing from everybody at all. Sometimes she has me look to see if she has messages on her account as well and to let her know. Also, half the time I'm on (but not right now) she is on here with me when I'm on my account surfing this site.

She is not in here as much, that's true. More because she is busier these days and wants to find the right balance in all things. She still reads stuff on here. She doesn't mind hearing from everybody at all. Sometimes she has me look to see if she has messages on her account as well and to let her know. Also, half the time I'm on (but not right now) she is on here with me when I'm on my account surfing this site.
Does she have any new stories that you can share.

It is just embarrassing altogether. The whole thing will be embarrassing. Sharing that she has a lover and I now have to wear a cage as well as asking for help and be fitted with one. It is all embarrassing. But, that is part of the deal.
I was in a sex shop last week and asked the shop assistant about the cages - I had to ask if they had any smaller ones. She opened up the display and picked one, saying it was the smallest they had. I told her it was no use as my dick would ony go about a third of the way into the cage (when soft). She looked at me and asked " are you a sissy?", to which I replied "yes". We then had a 5 min conversation about where I might get a micro cage. I left the shop part humiliated and part buzzing at the same time.

I was in a sex shop last week and asked the shop assistant about the cages - I had to ask if they had any smaller ones. She opened up the display and picked one, saying it was the smallest they had. I told her it was no use as my dick would ony go about a third of the way into the cage (when soft). She looked at me and asked " are you a sissy?", to which I replied "yes". We then had a 5 min conversation about where I might get a micro cage. I left the shop part humiliated and part buzzing at the same time.
Was she hot?

Reactions: zekethegeek