Getting a cage?

Ok so Here is what I know after wearing different ones over 5 years locked.
Most Men wear a 45mm Ring.
Your Starting Cage should be 1/4" shorter then Your dick when soft. This will be the start of training your dick to not get hard at night.
Every 30 days go to a smaller cage, The smaller the cage the more comfortable.
If You want to be Reminded often that Your locked go with Metal, If You just want to be comfortable and not notice it wear plastic.
Plastic will break after a month or 2 so have a backup.
BABY OIL IS YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND USE IT OFTEN.
I will post some pics of when I started to where I was when I was finally let out after 5 years.
You should be let out for at least 1 hour a week to clean and shave. (Make sure You Ejaculate weekly for Prostate Health) At some point You will be able to do this Hands free with a Prostate Massager.
And Yes it will Shrink You if You wear Long term and I am talking over a Year or 2. I started at 7" hard and after being out for about a Year I am only 5.5 hard.
DO NOT start off as long term, start with 1 day at a time and skip a day. then go 2 days skipping a Day then 3, then a week, then 30 days skipping 2. after a few months You will fill Naked without it.
Fell free to Message Me with any Questions.
Pics are in Order of Progress.

Attachments

• IMG_1190.JPG
    IMG_1190.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5763.jpg
    IMG_5763.jpg
    381 KB · Views: 27
  • small chastity.jpg
    small chastity.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 28
  • 0 little nub.jpg
    0 little nub.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1498.PNG
    IMG_1498.PNG
    4.9 MB · Views: 31
My wife, Olivia, is sending me to the adult sex store to find a cage. I don't know if this is something she cooked up on her own, or if her lover told her to tell me, or if they both came up with this together. Here is what she said. I am to go to the adult toy store, shop for cages for her to lock me up in, buy one and give her the key(s). The catch is I am to go to this place and explain that my wife has a lover now and that I am to be locked up when she sees him. If possible, (and I don't think this is even possible or legal) I am to get help from a female working there who my wife would like to have help me find one to properly fit me. Olivia says I need to just be brave and do this. Don't think it will happen this week though because roads are starting to get icy right now with weather.
You're right to be concerned with the legal aspect of this. If you pick the wrong clerk you could wind up in a dificult situation. With sex toys, I don't think you can remove them from the packaging "for a fitting" unless you purchase them. Also, the adult stores I've been to never seem to have the variety of cages you may be seeking.
I could be wrong but if you wind up with a desirable clerk who displays the right ammount of interest, you may be able to do this. Tread carefully my friend.
I've followed you from the beginning and am so happy for you. Keep us updated

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
You're right to be concerned with the legal aspect of this. If you pick the wrong clerk you could wind up in a dificult situation. With sex toys, I don't think you can remove them from the packaging "for a fitting" unless you purchase them. Also, the adult stores I've been to never seem to have the variety of cages you may be seeking.
I could be wrong but if you wind up with a desirable clerk who displays the right ammount of interest, you may be able to do this. Tread carefully my friend.
I've followed you from the beginning and am so happy for you. Keep us updated
I am in agreement with you, Wormwood. I think he has been given an extremely difficult task by Olivia. Finding such a place that would do this for him doesn’t seem likely.
However, it would be extremely hot and rather embarrassing to be in his position to get fitted for a cage in person by a woman who enjoys this sort of kink. Even more so if Olivia was there to watch it happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: wormwood
I depends on how you’re built down below. The key is comfort. Both have good quality products available.
If you are a traveler, any cage will make security checkpoints interesting and more embarrassing. If that’s the case for you, there is a cellphone enabled cage called “Cell Mate.” Just know that they can be hacked by others and you can be held in captivity for ransom.

If you really want a twist, look into a cage that combines electro stimulation.
Be carefully as it took us a few tries to get the right cage I have a small cock but very large balls and you need the right size ring

I am in agreement with you, Wormwood. I think he has been given an extremely difficult task by Olivia. Finding such a place that would do this for him doesn’t seem likely.
However, it would be extremely hot and rather embarrassing to be in his position to get fitted for a cage in person by a woman who enjoys this sort of kink. Even more so if Olivia was there to watch it happen.
Olivia sounds like quite a woman. Mybwife had me get a CB 6000 with points of intrigued. Whe you get aroused the nubs push against your cock she loves to teasr and playvwith memthe i get aroused and the cage gets tighter. . My wife.puts me in it a few days.before her hotwife datev. To further get to.me when she leaves on a hotwife date She rells me you have to.leave my property alome as thats what she says about. My/ her cock..I answr i cant anyway you have me locked up.HER ANSEER IS THATS WHY YOUR LOCKED BECAUSE O DINT WANT YOU TOUCHING MY PROPERTY

Ok so Here is what I know after wearing different ones over 5 years locked.
Most Men wear a 45mm Ring.
Your Starting Cage should be 1/4" shorter then Your dick when soft. This will be the start of training your dick to not get hard at night.
Every 30 days go to a smaller cage, The smaller the cage the more comfortable.
If You want to be Reminded often that Your locked go with Metal, If You just want to be comfortable and not notice it wear plastic.
Plastic will break after a month or 2 so have a backup.
BABY OIL IS YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND USE IT OFTEN.
I will post some pics of when I started to where I was when I was finally let out after 5 years.
You should be let out for at least 1 hour a week to clean and shave. (Make sure You Ejaculate weekly for Prostate Health) At some point You will be able to do this Hands free with a Prostate Massager.
And Yes it will Shrink You if You wear Long term and I am talking over a Year or 2. I started at 7" hard and after being out for about a Year I am only 5.5 hard.
DO NOT start off as long term, start with 1 day at a time and skip a day. then go 2 days skipping a Day then 3, then a week, then 30 days skipping 2. after a few months You will fill Naked without it.
Fell free to Message Me with any Questions.
Pics are in Order of Progress.
very good advice I started out only wearing the cage a few hrs a day then a full day and the multiple days and then a week now I wear it for a week am allowed out to clean and shave then back in

We got distracted by other things that were thrown on us at the time and so we never got back to it and, quite frankly, sort of moved on to other things. But, maybe we should take another look at doing that now that those other distractions are behind us. Thanks for the reminder.

It is just embarrassing altogether. The whole thing will be embarrassing. Sharing that she has a lover and I now have to wear a cage as well as asking for help and be fitted with one. It is all embarrassing. But, that is part of the deal.
I have sent subs and cuckolds to the toy store with similar instructions but I also add once they decide on what to purchase to have the female assistant take a picture of them holding up for selection and then send it to me

Reactions: owlmale